Black Adam Runs the Growing Robo Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SumOfAllFear
1 War Machine
2 Iron Man
3 Steel( John Henry Irons)
4 Vision(no going intangible)
5 Red Tornado
6 Cyborg
7 Blue Beetle
8 Cyborg superman(no rings)

i know the order is "messed up" but its a growing gauntlet and i know they all aren't technically robots(some cyborgs/ people in armor)

fight is in downtown Chicago

how far does Adam get??

-Pr-
Originally posted by SumOfAllFear
1 War Machine
2 Iron Man
3 Steel( John Henry Irons)
4 Vision(no going intangible)
5 Red Tornado
6 Cyborg
7 Blue Beetle
8 Cyborg superman(no rings)

i know the order is "messed up" but its a growing gauntlet and i know they all aren't technically robots(some cyborgs/ people in armor)

fight is in downtown Chicago

how far does Adam get??

Gets to 8, loses.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by -Pr-
Gets to 8, loses.

Agreed, but i also believe he should be very determined he makes it to 8; it won't be no cake wok big grin

Q99
Of the ones listed, only Iron Man (Bleeding Edge), Jaime, and Cyborg Superman really have the firepower to hurt him.

Colossus-Big C
Clears

ankur29
Originally posted by -Pr-
Gets to 8, loses.

how so?

clears imo

JakeTheBank
He's not beating Hank + all those other guys. Henshaw by himself would give Adam a very good fight. With all the tech present, Hank can use it to bolster his already impressive firepower or use it to repair any damage done.

-Pr-
Originally posted by ankur29
how so?

clears imo

Pretty much what Jake says here:

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
He's not beating Hank + all those other guys. Henshaw by himself would give Adam a very good fight. With all the tech present, Hank can use it to bolster his already impressive firepower or use it to repair any damage done.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.