PC Characters VS Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
At the height of there power in PC

PC Superman
PC Black Adam
PC Captain Marvel

VS

Odin

No CIS

TheHulk
Odin is screwed,why magic will work on superman,but captain marvel and black adam..............

leonidas
well, superman would be in a lot of trouble here. while his strengths were often greatly exaggerated, so were his weaknesses. magic being one. i doubt he'd last long against odin unless he used his 'super brain' to come up with something, which, in a pc book, is NOT all that far-fatched.

adam and marvel could do some damage maybe, but since BOTH have been shown to be able to be turned human by lightning bolts, they could also be in a world of trouble. IF odin could figure that out. even still, i don't think they would be able to beat odin who, at the very least, could bfr them.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by leonidas
well, superman would be in a lot of trouble here. while his strengths were often greatly exaggerated, so were his weaknesses. magic being one. i doubt he'd last long against odin unless he used his 'super brain' to come up with something, which, in a pc book, is NOT all that far-fatched.

adam and marvel could do some damage maybe, but since BOTH have been shown to be able to be turned human by lightning bolts, they could also be in a world of trouble. IF odin could figure that out. even still, i don't think they would be able to beat odin who, at the very least, could bfr them.

spot on good chap! big grin

ares834
Wasn't Marvel turned into a pig or goat at one point? It doesn't seem like he is fully resistant to magic.

Uriel005
At his height didn't PC supes have knowledge of how to build a miracle machine? Think that would trump all these fools in a heart beat.

red_turtle
they spill odin brains out , i cant believe there are some people here who actually think odin can take this trio, with there speed strength and overall power i see the 3 of them grabbing odin by his arms and legs and just tear him apart and there is nothing he can do

the Darkone
Odin wins, Odin cuts lose these three will a huge sh** stained on the sidewalk, when Odin amps he grows in size and power if he so chooses, what stops Odin from reverting CM and BA back to into human, Sky Fathers have that ability, to take another magical being powers or give them back.

Odin has Arcane Mystical and Cosmic energy, Omniscient, Matter Manipulation, Time Stopping, Reality Warping, Life force drain,Teleport, Mental powers, can don the Asgardian Destroyer to prove a point etc at his disposal, let's put it this way how well did PC Superman did against PC Darkseid?, not too good in matter fact PC Superman got punk'ed! and PC Darkseid is equal or little notch below Odin, Odin eats heralds level and trans beings for lunch, dinner and desert!

Sorry guys Odin wins, if this Classic Odin it's a stomp in his favor, Odin too damn versatile for these three!

iceman24567
The trio should stomp barring magical highjinx

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by red_turtle
they spill odin brains out , i cant believe there are some people here who actually think odin can take this trio, with there speed strength and overall power i see the 3 of them grabbing odin by his arms and legs and just tear him apart and there is nothing he can do

It's entirely possible he can win provided you don't exclusive cite and stick to only the "good" Pre-Crisis feats and ignore the feats that put them on the same level or actually inferior to some of the ones performed Post Crisis.

They have the feats and absurdity to suggest them winning or even stomping Odin, but they have just as many of them to suggest they would fare no better than their New Earth counterparts which is not well at all. Of course, it's understandable when people read "Pre-Crisis" and assume that it means high PC feats only.

the Darkone
Odin reverts BA and CM back into humans with a lighting bolt, and then begins to thrash PC Superman into dog sh**! Or Odin will put on Asgardian Destroyer Armor and teach these three to respect their elders and open can of whoop a$$ on them.

the Darkone
Taking everything into consideration, Odin still wins!

the Darkone
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
It's entirely possible he can win provided you don't exclusive cite and stick to only the "good" Pre-Crisis feats and ignore the feats that put them on the same level or actually inferior to some of the ones performed Post Crisis.

They have the feats and absurdity to suggest them winning, but they have just as many of them to suggest they would fare no better than their New Earth counterparts which is not well at all. Of course, it's understandable when people read "Pre-Crisis" and assume that it means high PC feats only.

I agree but also, if going to say that for PC characters you have to say the same thing with Odin, he did things that would out obliterate their a$$!

Prep-Man
SHAZAM couldn't do that, so PC ftw.

Colossus-Big C

They have the feats and absurdity to suggest them winning or even stomping Odin, but they have just as many of them to suggest they would fare no better than their New Earth counterparts which is not well at all. Of course, it's understandable when people read "Pre-Crisis" and assume that it means high PC feats only. This is why i said at the height of there power in pc

leonidas
adam and marvel have a small portion of the might of the gods. they would not beat zeus, they won't be beating odin either.

TheLordofMurder

They have the feats and absurdity to suggest them winning or even stomping Odin, but they have just as many of them to suggest they would fare no better than their New Earth counterparts which is not well at all. Of course, it's understandable when people read "Pre-Crisis" and assume that it means high PC feats only.

thumb up

You hit the nail on the head; Pre-Crisis includes all pre-crisis high and low feats (remember peeps, we use AVERAGE SHOWINGS, not just the high ones)...

While the highs are ridiculously high, the lows are sometimes laughable; on average, Odin beats this trio without much effort...

red_turtle
Originally posted by the Darkone
Odin reverts BA and CM back into humans with a lighting bolt, and then begins to thrash PC Superman into dog sh**! Or Odin will put on Asgardian Destroyer Armor and teach these three to respect their elders and open can of whoop a$$ on them.

would you like odins d!ck with that?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by leonidas
adam and marvel have a small portion of the might of the gods. they would not beat zeus, they won't be beating odin either. There pc levels were ridiculous , i dont think the writer cared about making them less powerful than the gods

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
thumb up

You hit the nail on the head; Pre-Crisis includes all pre-crisis high and low feats (remember peeps, we use AVERAGE SHOWINGS, not just the high ones)...

While the highs are ridiculously high, the lows are sometimes laughable; on average, Odin beats this trio without much effort... That makes no sense, they had high feats on average and a few low end feats so no on average odin wouldnt stomp

red_turtle
I agree but also, if going to say that for PC characters you have to say the same thing with Odin, he did things that would out obliterate their a$$!

do you read comics? do you know what comics is? did you ever read DC comics? the OP made it clear that the PC team are at there highest and there highest feats are putting odin to shame, each of them alone would rape odin and yes even the magic weakness superman, as a trio they gangbang him

Prep-Man
Cosmiccomet is the only one who has read the Golden Age Whiz comics on this board that I know of. He said Cap and Adam had high showings after high showings. They probably had low showings too, but on average, their durability was off the CHARTS!

the Darkone
Originally posted by red_turtle
do you read comics? do you know what comics is? did you ever read DC comics? the OP made it clear that the PC team are at there highest and there highest feats are putting odin to shame, each of them alone would rape odin and yes even the magic weakness superman, as a trio they gangbang him

Do read comics and comprehend the context of the writing instead of looking at pictures. Odin will sh** stomp PC characters, plus PC characters are the most inconsistent characters, Odin reduce CM and BA to humans and sends them Hela, PC Superman will be pissing in his little red panties! wink

Prep-Man
no he wouldnt. were using adam and cap at their height. they had true invulnerability then. could survive infinity, toss planets at light speed, etc...

the Darkone
Originally posted by Prep-Man
no he wouldnt. were using adam and cap at their height. they had true invulnerability then. could survive infinity, toss planets at light speed, etc...

CM and BA powers are based on magic, which Odin can manipulate, Odin has option to galore, Odin will not slug it with these three, he will divide and conquer period. PC Superman had problems with Darkseid and he didn't had magic in his arsenal, as where Odin has mystical and cosmic and can amp to any level he chose, Odin can cut beings off of the power source like he did to Sutur cutting him off of Twilight Sword! The Odin Force create galaxies for goodness sake, is a versatile power source!

We will agree to disagree!

tsscls
CM and BA powers are based on magic, which Odin can manipulate, Odin has option to galore, Odin will not slug it with these three, he will divide and conquer period. PC Superman had problems with Darkseid and he didn't had magic in his arsenal, as where Odin has mystical and cosmic and can amp to any level he chose, Odin can cut beings off of the power source like he did to Sutur cutting him off of Twilight Sword! The Odin Force create galaxies for goodness sake, is a versatile power source!

We will agree to disagree!

PC Darkseid would have Odin selling his son for the promise of a quick death.

the Darkone
Originally posted by tsscls
PC Darkseid would have Odin selling his son for the promise of a quick death.

I highly doubt that, Classic Odin and PC Darkseid would be a great battle, where I give Odin the edge. Classic Odin and PC Darkseid are peers imo!

Prep-Man
Originally posted by the Darkone CM and BA powers are based on magic, which Odin can manipulate, Odin has option to galore, Odin will not slug it with these three, he will divide and conquer period. PC Superman had problems with Darkseid and he didn't had magic in his arsenal, as where Odin has mystical and cosmic and can amp to any level he chose, Odin can cut beings off of the power source like he did to Sutur cutting him off of Twilight Sword! The Odin Force create galaxies for goodness sake, is a versatile power source! We will agree to disagree!

ShaAm can manipulate magic as well. and he couldnt do anything but bfr. and this was in the roe, iirc.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Prep-Man
ShaAm can manipulate magic as well. and he couldnt do anything but bfr. and this was in the roe, iirc.

Shazam and Odin are two different people, Odin feats say so! wink

Prep-Man
i know, but some of shazams feats are comparable especially when hes in the roe. hes a top tier wizard who couldnt put a dent in black adam.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.