COIE Anti-Monitor + Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet vs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
COIE Anti-Monitor + Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet vs Classic Molecule Man...

Fight to the Death or KO...no BFR...who wins?

zopzop
Classic Molecule Man unleashes his "billion dimension destroying blast" at them and they are annihilated. Classic MM wins 10000000000000000/10.

Digi
I think the issue is conceptual, not in the scope. When the gauntlet, for example, controls the very concept of reality (or the concept of power, time, etc.), is there any amount of power that should supercede that?

Since the gauntlet is universal, not multiversal, it might only trump Classic Owen in the 616 universe. Therefore, I'd have to call it a stalemate.

Not sure about AM.

SquallX
End of Time AM is Multiversal. He survived the creation blast form the Spectre, that's the same blast that started the new post-Crisis Multiverse i believe.

zopzop
Originally posted by Digi
I think the issue is conceptual, not in the scope. When the gauntlet, for example, controls the very concept of reality (or the concept of power, time, etc.), is there any amount of power that should supercede that?

Since the gauntlet is universal, not multiversal, it might only trump Classic Owen in the 616 universe. Therefore, I'd have to call it a stalemate.

Not sure about AM.

The crazy thing about pre retcon MM and Beyonder was that they were simply more powerful than the rest of the Marvel multiverse...............combined. They were even greater than the Living Tribunal. The IG is simply no match for that kind of power, IMHO even COIE AM wouldn't tip the balance in Team's favor.

TheLordofMurder
For those who voted for COIE Anti-Monitor and Thanos, how do they win?

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by SquallX
End of Time AM is Multiversal. He survived the creation blast form the Spectre, that's the same blast that started the new post-Crisis Multiverse i believe. Robin "survived" that very same blast also.

SquallX
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Robin "survived" that very same blast also.

Nice one. I guess i can bring in Captain America, Black Cat fighting against Thanos while he held the IG.

Nihilist
Team win

King Kandy
Originally posted by SquallX
Nice one. I guess i can bring in Captain America, Black Cat fighting against Thanos while he held the IG.
You could; I don't see how it would prove anything since they died in that fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.