Superman Prime One Million with SOS+CA Superman vs ONE of The Brothers(marvel/dc)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

god of war 666
If you read the DC/MARVEL crossover you know who the brothers are.
They are basically the embodyments of their respective universes and their power was so great that the Living Tribunal and Spectre were like insects to them .
Can Superman prime one million with the sword of superman and Cosmic Armor Superman take down ONE of these pre-retcon brothers?

SquallX
No.

ares834
Yes.

god of war 666
Oh , forgot to mention , if the team can beat him (which i seriously doubt), please explain how?

Cogito
The Sword of Superman was supposed to literally make Superman omnipotent, IIRC. That said, it wouldn't make any difference if it were SMP 1M or Byrne era Superman wielding it.

That said, the Brothers are still the representative embodiments of Marvel and DC. So no, nothing could possibly defeat them as they're unsurpassable in scope.

ares834
I thought the Brothers were simply embodiments of their multiverse and not of Marvel or the DC proper.

Cogito
Originally posted by ares834
I thought the Brothers were simply embodiments of their multiverse and not of Marvel or the DC proper.

You could have that opinion as well.

To me, their whole interaction involving this prolonged feud followed by eventual mutual respect and admiration shows they represent the companies, not the multiverses.

Galan007
Originally posted by ares834
I thought the Brothers were simply embodiments of their multiverse and not of Marvel or the DC proper. That's what Marvel retconned them into after the crossover concluded. During said crossover, however, the Brothers represented the sum total of their respective companies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.