The Hulk- Which Ones the strongest?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Rank them in their tier

Gray Hulk-low herald

Banner Hulk0low/mid herald

Savage Hulk-mid herald

WWH- high herald

Nul- low/mid trans

WBH- mid trans

This is my personal opinion.

Edit: lol forgot to say list your opinion. >_<

psycho gundam
k

Damborgson
Originally posted by psycho gundam
k see edit. embarrasment

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
Rank them in their tier

Gray Hulk-low herald

Savage Hulk-mid herald

WWH- high herald

Nul- low/mid trans

WBH- mid trans

Even though you hate Hulk, you did pretty well.

Grey Hulk...low Herald.

Banner Hulk...mid Herald

Savage Hulk...mid to high Herald

WWH...low trans

Nul...low trans

Holding back WBH that appeared after fighting Sentry and appeared during the Armageddon fight....high Trans

Non-holding back WBH...low to mid skyfather

Gecko4lif
Let the mockery begin

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9

Grey Hulk...low Herald.

Banner Hulk...mid Herald

WWH...low trans

Nul...low trans

Holding back WBH that appeared after fighting Sentry and appeared during the Armageddon right....high Trans

Non-holding back WBH...low to mid skyfather Anybody that doesn't agree with carvers opinion of the Hulk automatically hates him laughingOriginally posted by Damborgson
Rank them in their tier

Gray Hulk-low herald

Savage Hulk-mid herald

WWH- high herald

Nul- low/mid trans

WBH- mid trans

Edit: lol forgot to say list your opinion. >_< This seems fairly accurate

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Let the mockery begin ...if you say so

Originally posted by shaggy binx
wats REALLY FUNNY is the fact that ur mom has a wooden leg wit a bird house in it and lives in a 2 story dorito bag i wish i knew u so i could duct tape a diaper to ur face 2 stop the sh1t from coming out

Damborgson

Grey Hulk...low Herald.

Banner Hulk...mid Herald

WWH...low trans

Nul...low trans

Holding back WBH that appeared after fighting Sentry and appeared during the Armageddon right....high Trans

I dont hate hulk. Until show me this supposed pm i sent you where i said anything even similar to that, I will assume your full of $%^& http://www.eastsideboxing.com/forum/images/smilies/deal.gif

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Anybody that doesn't agree with carvers opinion of the Hulk automatically hates him laughing This seems fairly accurate

Not saying it because of him not agreeing with me...I am saying this because of a past discussion.

carver9
I dont hate hulk. Until show me this supposed pm i sent you where i said anything even similar to that, I will assume your full of $%^& http://www.eastsideboxing.com/forum/images/smilies/deal.gif

U mad?

Damborgson
U mad? Not really. You have a way to go before becoming an effective troll.

carver9
Not really. You have a way to go before becoming an effective troll.

Wow...by the way...WWH>>>Nul.

iceman24567
Not saying it because of him not agreeing with me...I am saying this because of a past discussion. Whatever you say carv

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm assuming these are averages because even Grey Hulk if pushed can experience a huge increase in strength. It becomes even harder with someone like Savage Hulk who can potentially surpass the Herald tier and World Breaker Hulk is close to guess work.

Gray Hulk - High Meta to Low Herald.

Merged Hulk - High Herald. Caps off lower during the savage Banner era but I don't feel comfortable setting the max at Mid Herald based on some of his battles such as the one with Superman.

Savage Hulk - Mid to High Herald.

World War Hulk - High Herald to Mid Trans.

Nul - Low to Mid Trans.

World Breaker Hulk - Mid Trans to Low Skyfather?

janus77
Gray Hulk - low herald

Banner Hulk - mid herald to trans

Savage Hulk - mid herald to skyfather

WWH - mid herald to skyfather

Nul - high herald

WBH - skyfather+

carver9
Originally posted by janus77
Gray Hulk - low herald

Banner Hulk - mid herald to trans

Savage Hulk - mid herald to skyfather

WWH - mid herald to skyfather

Nul - high herald

WBH - skyfather+

Can you please provide reasons on why you are ranking each so high?

Nihilist
Gray Hulk-low herald

Banner Hulk-low herald

Savage Hulk-mid herald

WWH-mid to high herald

Nul- high herald

WBH- low trans

Gecko4lif
Watching you wanking

janus77
Gray Hulk - low herald - can still amp, but starts low and seems very slow to amp. still a 'Hulk' and so, pretty much un-killable, which bumps him up to low herald in my view.

Banner Hulk - mid herald to trans - I take it this is mostly Professor Hulk, in which case, he is similar to Gray in amping slowly, although he still had far better feats (bracing a mountain range for example) and was shown to be capable of taking on Onslaught at the peak of its powers. For me that gives him a range between "base-level" mid-herald and top feat trans.

Savage Hulk - mid herald to skyfather - classic Hulk, madder/stronger, no limits and feats that would make even skyfathers green with envy (consistently depicted as being stronger than Thor, being able to ThunderClap high heralds on to their arses and deflect blasts that are powerful enough to destroy dimensions). He's the one that wrecked "The Celestial Flame", a weapon designed to fight The Celestials, he's the one that smashed through the TimeStream, that rocked an infinite number of worlds with his punches ... He's got the feats and he most certainly does not have a problem amping instantly.

WWH - mid herald to skyfather - This seems pretty much straight-forward, he's everything Savage Hulk was capable of being, 'cept with a much more strategic and intelligent mind. He starts off substantially stronger, he amps instantly and he has no qualms about cutting loose a little (not too much though).

Nul - high herald - shown nothing much, best feat is probably ripping adamantium and crushing The Serpent's hammer.

WBH - skyfather+ - starts off with punches that destroy dimensions, where he goes from there, only Marvel knows.

janus77
Watching you wanking
using your mouth as a receptacle?

CosmicComet
Grey Hulk: Low herald
Professor Hulk: Low herald-Mid Herald
Savage Hulk: Mid Herald-Barely High Herald
Family Man Hulk: Mid-Herald-Barely High Herald
WWH: High Herald
WBH: Low Trans
Gamma Father Hulk: High-Skyfather - Hungry Galactus.

The Sorrow
Rank them in their tier

Gray Hulk-low herald

Savage Hulk-mid herald

WWH- high herald

Nul- low/mid trans

WBH- mid trans

Edit: lol forgot to say list your opinion. >_<
It's difficult to nail down a specific tier because of how Hulk's powers work but on average:

Gray Hulk - Low Herald (potentially high herald)

Banner Hulk - Mid Herald (potentially high herald)

Savage Hulk - Mid Herald (potentially mid trans)

WWH/Green Scar - High Herald (potentially high trans)

Nul - Low Trans

World Breaker - Mid Trans (potentially low/mid skyfather)

Also:

Merged Hulk - High Herald

Mindless Hulk - Low Trans (potentially high trans)

carver9
Originally posted by The Sorrow
It's difficult to nail down a specific tier because of how Hulk's powers work but on average:

Gray Hulk - Low Herald (potentially high herald)

Banner Hulk - Mid Herald (potentially high herald)

Savage Hulk - Mid Herald (potentially mid trans)

WWH/Green Scar - High Herald (potentially mid trans)

Nul - Low Trans

World Breaker - Mid Trans (potentially low/mid skyfather)

So you consider WWH to be more powerful than Nul?

The Sorrow
So you consider WWH to be more powerful than Nul?
Potentially yes. Nul didn't seem to be able to amp like Hulk normally does.

Colossus-Big C
How did hulks battle with superman go? I never seen the whole fight

carver9
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
How did hulks battle with superman go? I never seen the whole fight

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=13310838

Damborgson
Potentially yes. Nul didn't seem to be able to amp like Hulk normally does. dont see why not. Theres nothing that really indicates that hes tyndale to amp imo.

Gecko4lif
using your mouth as a receptacle?
Control yourself child. I know im sexy but you must learn restraint

Rage.Of.Olympus
Gray Hulk - low herald - can still amp, but starts low and seems very slow to amp. still a 'Hulk' and so, pretty much un-killable, which bumps him up to low herald in my view.

Banner Hulk - mid herald to trans - I take it this is mostly Professor Hulk, in which case, he is similar to Gray in amping slowly, although he still had far better feats (bracing a mountain range for example) and was shown to be capable of taking on Onslaught at the peak of its powers. For me that gives him a range between "base-level" mid-herald and top feat trans.

Savage Hulk - mid herald to skyfather - classic Hulk, madder/stronger, no limits and feats that would make even skyfathers green with envy (consistently depicted as being stronger than Thor, being able to ThunderClap high heralds on to their arses and deflect blasts that are powerful enough to destroy dimensions). He's the one that wrecked "The Celestial Flame", a weapon designed to fight The Celestials, he's the one that smashed through the TimeStream, that rocked an infinite number of worlds with his punches ... He's got the feats and he most certainly does not have a problem amping instantly.

WWH - mid herald to skyfather - This seems pretty much straight-forward, he's everything Savage Hulk was capable of being, 'cept with a much more strategic and intelligent mind. He starts off substantially stronger, he amps instantly and he has no qualms about cutting loose a little (not too much though).

Nul - high herald - shown nothing much, best feat is probably ripping adamantium and crushing The Serpent's hammer.

WBH - skyfather+ - starts off with punches that destroy dimensions, where he goes from there, only Marvel knows.

You need to go back and re-read some of the feats you've referenced.

carver9
dont see why not. Theres nothing that really indicates that hes tyndale to amp imo.

I said the same thing in the past. He showed nothing that proves he can amp. WWH is above him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Everything indicates that the Worthy upgrade abilities and we're going to assume that the Hulk's main power was nullified? This is just pathetic. It was outright said that the Hulk's power was elevated.

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Everything indicates that the Worthy upgrade abilities and we're going to assume that the Hulk's main power was nullified? This is just pathetic. It was outright said that the Hulk's power was elevated.

Reread the scan. It was stated that Nul was more powerful than Hulks AVERAGE self. I'm not arguing that Nul isn't above Savage Hulk but WWH...hell naw.

Damborgson
I said the same thing in the past. He showed nothing that proves he can amp. WWH is above him. except that hes the hulk? Theres nothing that ecen suggests that isnt able to. its up to you to prove he cant. Nul is wwhs superior

carver9
except that hes the hulk? Theres nothing that ecen suggests that isnt able to. its up to you to prove he cant. Nul is wwhs superior

He never showed it and it wasn't suggested that he could.

In your dreams. If you truly believe Adamantium can hold WWH back then you need to rethink your position. Nul didn't do anything WWH couldnt do.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Reread the scan. It was stated that Nul was more powerful than Hulks AVERAGE self. I'm not arguing that Nul isn't above Savage Hulk but WWH...hell naw.

I'm getting tired of you constantly making shit up. I don't care if someone trolls but you do it almost 24/7. At least Quan's amusing at times.

Nowhere was it stated that the Vampires were comparing Worthy Hulk to Savage Hulk in power and the onus is on you to prove they were. It's an illogical assumption and they had access to current information such as Betty being Red She Hulk etc.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Wasn't it stated it by Banner or Green Scar that they couldn't break Adamantium?

Damborgson
He never showed it and it wasn't suggested that he could.

In your dreams. If you truly believe Adamantium can hold WWH back then you need to rethink your position. Nul didn't do anything WWH couldnt do. he never showed anything suggesting he couldn't. He's the hulk carver. Amping is something he tends to do. I don't.need to prove.he can. Thats assumed. You need to prove he can't.

carver9
I'm getting tired of you constantly making shit up. I don't care if someone trolls but you do it almost 24/7. At least Quan's amusing at times.

Nowhere was it stated that the Vampires were comparing Worthy Hulk to Savage Hulk in power and the onus is on you to prove they were. It's an illogical assumption and they had access to current information such as Betty being Red She Hulk etc.

Rage, the only reason you are trying to make it WWH is to make Thor look good when overall, it really doesn't aid you at all.

Post the scan of what the Vampire nation said. They said Nul is more powerful than the usual (Average) Hulk. Nul IS more powerful than the usual Hulk...again, I'm not denying that.

carver9
Hulks power is stronger than USUAL.

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/2295/hulkdracula7.jpg

The same craps was said about WWH but to a higher degree.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Rage, the only reason you are trying to make it WWH is to make Thor look good when overall, it really doesn't aid you at all.

Post the scan of what the Vampire nation said. They said Nul is more powerful than the usual (Average) Hulk. Nul IS more powerful than the usual Hulk...again, I'm not denying that.

Sure, I favor Thor, but at least I'm not delusional when it comes to my favorites.

That doesn't prove what you want it to. Green Scar is the current Hulk. He has been for a while now. And when the Vampire Nation started getting information on the Hulk, they listed modern day info.

You're arguing that Hulk with an enchanted Asgardian hammer that was clearly intended to upgrade his stats actually made him weaker. GTFO with this shit, unless you have some hard evidence, I'm not even going to take this argument seriously. At best you can argue that the upgrade wasn't as portrayed as large as it should be and that's it. Gammafags in the last year have come up with some of the most fanboyish shit I've ever read.

Green Scar running to Strange for help with dealing with Nul is pretty telling. Worthy Hulk > Nul > Green Scar, right Carver?

carver9
Let's take your route with this Rage...let's say the Vampire nation knew what they were talking about. Let's also say that Shield knew what they were talking about as well. Shield met every freaking hero and villain in Marvel U. They have data on every hero and villain on the planet...INCLUDING Thor LOL. Read what they say about World War Hulk.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/wwhstrongest1.jpg

They never seen a power level like his. This statement hold just as much weight as the Vampire nation and again, shield has records of Thor and Sentry power level during this scan.

Colossus-Big C
Pretty much, he was upgraded but it wasnt portrayed as powerful as he should have been

Nul should be as powerful as WWH + Thor
Or a slightly watered down thor but still nearly twice as powerful

carver9
Sure, I favor Thor but at least I'm not delusional when it comes to my favorites.

That doesn't prove what you want it to. Green Scar is the current Hulk. He has been for a while now. And when the Vampire Nation started getting information on the Hulk, they listed modern day info.

You're arguing that Hulk with an enchanted Asgardian hammer that was intended to upgrade his stats actually made him weaker when it's clear that the intent was to make him more powerful. GTFO with this shit, unless you have some hard evidence, I'm not even going to take this argument seriously. At best you can argue that the upgrade wasn't as portrayed as large as it should be and that's it. Gammafags in the last year have come up with some of the most fanboyish shit I've ever read.

He is more powerful than Savage, I admit but the Vampire nation didnt have any info on WWH.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Let's take your route with this Rage...let's say the Vampire nation knew what they were talking about. Let's also say that Shield knew what they were talking about as well. Shield met every freaking hero and villain in Marvel U. They have data on every hero and villain on the planet...INCLUDING Thor LOL. Read what they say about World War Hulk.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/wwhstrongest1.jpg

They never seen a power level like his. This statement hold just as much weight as the Vampire nation and again, shield has records of Thor and Sentry power level during this scan.

Haha, you backtracking little shit. When statements favor your position, they are treated as gospel. I won't even accept you referring to the scene as hyperbole because I ever did it with you, I'd be a "hater". Don't dare and pretend like it's my logic that we're applying here.

Prove they weren't talking in the context of the Hulk only. smile

carver9
Another power level scan for WWH. Pretty much stated on panel that he is stronger than any incarnation of Hulk that has ever existed...including Mindless Hulk. I can post 4 to 5 more of these type of scans. WWH>>>Nul.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/wwhstrongest2.jpg

The Vampire nation knows CRAP about WWH and there is no evidence suggesting that they did.

carver9
Haha, you backtracking little shit. When statements favor your position, they are treated as gospel. I won't even accept you referring to the scene as hyperbole because I ever did it with you, I'd be a "hater". Don't dare and pretend like it's my logic that we're applying here.

Prove they weren't talking in the context of the Hulk only. smile

Once you admit that WWH>>Thor which is shown in the scan I presented.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Another power level scan for WWH. Pretty much stated on panel that he is stronger than any incarnation of Hulk that has ever existed...including Mindless Hulk. I can post 4 to 5 more of these type of scans. WWH>>>Nul.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/wwhstrongest2.jpg

The Vampire nation knows CRAP about WWH and there is no evidence suggesting that they did.

Can you really not see the inherent flaw in your arguments?

Also, I don't understand how you think posting a scan from 2 years ago that says World War Hulk is stronger than previous incarnations prove he's superior to Nul who is an amped Green Scar that was stated to be noticeably more powerful.

But when SHIELD says something or Korg, it's gospel right?
Once you admit that WWH>>Thor which is shown in the scan I presented.

I don't have to admit anything.

On panel comments state that Nul > Green Scar. You don't get to flip flop when statements count or not. This doesn't even address your inability to use common sense and reach some sort of logical middle ground.

Green Scar was noticeably more powerful than the standard Savage Hulk but not the most powerful incarnation of Hulk we've ever seen. Nul was an upgraded Green Scar who should logically be much more powerful but I'd say he was on par or slightly superior to World War Hulk in stats and had enchantment backed durability, and was more powerful/versatile with greater striking power.

carver9

Also, I don't understand how you think posting a scan from 2 years ago that says World War Hulk is stronger than previous incarnations prove he's superior to Nul who is an amped Green Scar that was stated to be noticeably more powerful.

I never said it was gospel did I ... I'm using your lame argument.

How in the h*** can the Vampire nation know anything about WWH power level when Reed himself couldn't read Hulks power level? WTF Rage...you are better than this.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkpoweroffcharts.jpg

So now we have per my scans WWH being greater than every being on the planet per shield. We also have the Vampire nation tech being greater than Reed Richards tech since they were basically capable of reading WWH PL when Reed himself couldn't and we have confirmation that WWH >>any incarnation of the Hulks.

Thanks Rage.

carver9

I don't have to admit anything.

On panel comments state that Nul > Green Scar. You don't get to flip flop when statements count or not. This doesn't even address your inability to use common sense and reach some sort of logical middle ground.

Green Scar was noticeably more powerful than the standard Savage Hulk but not the most powerful incarnation of Hulk we've ever seen. Nul was an upgraded Green Scar who should logically be much more powerful but I'd say he was on par or slightly superior to World War Hulk in stats and had enchantment backed durability, and was more powerful/versatile with greater striking power.

Lol...what did he show on panel that puts his striking power above WWH? Him fight the Vampire nation isn't proof of this. Let's not name everything WWH punches showed during the arc.

I admit...Nul versatility is above WWH but he showed nothing to suggest he was more formidable than WWH. The entire planet had too prep against WWH. The threat difference is on a completely different level.

h1a8
Wow...by the way...WWH>>>Nul.

That would mean adamantium threads and uru metal can be broken/bent with less than continent force (which I agree).

The Sorrow
dont see why not. Theres nothing that really indicates that hes tyndale to amp imo.
I'm not definitively saying either way but imo he didn't seem able to amp as he normally does. I'd say he was intended to be roughly at WWH levels in physicality.

carver9
I'm not definitively saying either way but imo he didn't seem able to amp as he normally does. I'd say he was intended to be roughly at WWH levels in physicality.

Pretty much.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
That would mean adamantium threads and uru metal can be broken/bent with less than continent force (which I agree).

You don't know what you are talking about. Stay out of this and let Rage handle this.

carver9
I can post scans of Tony Starks tech or Strange being unable to read WWH power level. Again, how would the Vampire nation be able to get data that the smartest beings on the planet wasn't capable of getting?

psycho gundam
Watching you wanking http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/llama.gif

Eternal Idol

Grey Hulk...low Herald.

Banner Hulk...mid Herald

WWH...low trans

Nul...low trans

Holding back WBH that appeared after fighting Sentry and appeared during the Armageddon fight....high Trans

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk2mfhIa8D1qjq9u9o1_500.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by Eternal Idol

laughing out loud

Damborgson
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/llama.gif laughing out loud you always seem to have the best gifs

leonidas
Originally posted by Eternal Idol

this could apply to this thread.... laughing out loud

SquallX
Don't care about this thread, but what has Gray Hulk done, that you guys considers him low herald.

carver9
Originally posted by SquallX
Don't care about this thread, but what has Gray Hulk done, that you guys considers him low herald.

One ft that High Heralds doesn't have and that destroying an asteroid twice the size of Earth. Walked fueling High Evolutionary attack like it was nothing. Has been classified that during times of being pissed, he hit as hard as Savage Hulk. Stalemated Savage in fist cuffs. There are others that I can't think of...one I know of is easily taking out grey Gargoyle...taking it to Abraxus...he also have high showings during the time he was a fantastic four member.

-Pr-
Context.

janus77
You need to go back and re-read some of the feats you've referenced.
Forgive me but, last time you made a definitive statement on the Hulk, all it proved was that you were ignorant and resentful of the comics. I don't think I will be taking your word for it.

Nul <<<< WWH. Hulk overpowered the enchanted hammer AND The Serpent's mental hold on him. He crushed the flipping mallet like it was a trinket at a cheesy occult shop in soho.

Nothing Nul did demonstrated a power-level even on a par with WWH, let alone beyond it. Where was the ground-and-pound that Savage Hulk favours.

Yes Cain, Atuma and Thing were empowered by it, but they are infinitely weaker characters than Hulk.

Thing fought with Rulk for ages, WWH (when he felt the need to) dismissed a more powerful Rulk with a single thunderclap.

There's just nothing that impressive about Nul. He was pretty much like a mind controlled Hulk in a semi-calm state.

carver9
Forgive me but, last time you made a definitive statement on the Hulk, all it proved was that you were ignorant and resentful of the comics. I don't think I will be taking your word for it.

Nul <<<< WWH. Hulk overpowered the enchanted hammer AND The Serpent's mental hold on him. He crushed the flipping mallet like it was a trinket at a cheesy occult shop in soho.

Nothing Nul did demonstrated a power-level even on a par with WWH, let alone beyond it. Where was the ground-and-pound that Savage Hulk favours.

Yes Cain, Atuma and Thing were empowered by it, but they are infinitely weaker characters than Hulk.

Thing fought with Rulk for ages, WWH (when he felt the need to) dismissed a more powerful Rulk with a single thunderclap.

There's just nothing that impressive about Nul. He was pretty much like a mind controlled Hulk in a semi-calm state.

Pretty much.

TheHulk

WBH - skyfather+ - starts off with punches that destroy dimensions, where he goes from there, only Marvel knows. thumb up That's a High class's respect forum right their

iceman24567
Originally posted by -Pr-
Context. carver doesnt know of this "context" you speak of.

TheHulk
Gray Hulk-Low Herald(Enraged-Mid Herald)

Banner Hulk-Low Herald To Mid Herald(Enraged-Slighty Above Mid Herald)

Savage Hulk-High Herald(Enraged-Low Trans To Almost Mid Trans)

WWH-Mid Trans(Enraged-High Trans)

Nul-Sligty Below Mid Trans(Enraged-Slighty Above High Trans)

WBH-High Trans to Low Skyfather(Enraged-Low Skyfather to mid Skyfather)

All Out Hulk(WBH)-Mid Skyfather(Enraged-*gulp*)

Extra

Mindless Hulk-Low Trans to Mid Trans(Enraged-Mid To High Trans)

Merged Hulk/Prof Hulk-Slighty Above High Herald to Low Trans(Enraged-Slighty Above Low Trans)

nimbus006
I'm astonished at how the terms Trans and Skyfather are being thrown around so loosely.

Cogito
Gray Hulk: Low Trans (Low - Mid Herald CIS on)

Banner Hulk: Low Trans - Mid Trans (Mid Herald CIS on)

Savage Hulk: Mid - High Trans (HH - Low Trans CIS on)

WWH: High Trans - Low Skyfather

Nul: High Trans - Low Skyfather

WBH: Mid - High Skyfather

carver9
Originally posted by Cogito

WBH: Mid - High Skyfather

WTF. You have GOT to be playing.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Cogito

WBH: Mid - High Skyfather For WBH If he is Going all out and is VERYY!!!! enraged than I'll dare say High Skyfather...but I'm glad you think like that of Hulk

carver9
Originally posted by TheHulk
For WBH If he is Going all out and is VERYY!!!! enraged than I'll dare say High Skyfather...but I'm glad you think like that of Hulk

He isn't serious.

TheHulk
He isn't serious. *sign* THANK GOD!!!!

TheHulk
Oh Yeah I forgot I want to add War Hulk and I say

War Hulk-Almost Mid Trans(Enraged-High Trans)

Cogito
He isn't serious.

duster

TheHulk
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Grey Hulk: Low herald
Professor Hulk: Low herald-Mid Herald
Savage Hulk: Mid Herald-Barely High Herald
Family Man Hulk: Mid-Herald-Barely High Herald
WWH: High Herald
WBH: Low Trans
Gamma Father Hulk: High-Skyfather - Hungry Galactus. Are You Serious With Gamma Father Hulk?????

TheHulk
Wasn't it stated it by Banner or Green Scar that they couldn't break Adamantium? Lol no...

leonidas
Originally posted by iceman24567
carver doesnt know of this "context" you speak of.

laughing out loud

Originally posted by nimbus006
I'm astonished at how the terms Trans and Skyfather are being thrown around so loosely.

uh-huh.... entertaining though.

JakeTheBank
Grey Hulk: Low Herald
Professor Hulk: Low Herald
Savage Hulk: Low Herald - Trans
Family Man Hulk: Trans
WWH: Skyfather
WBH: Elder God
Gamma Father Hulk: Cube Being

Damborgson
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Gamma Father Hulk: Cube Being http://tomthefanboy.com/misc/HouseSadNod.gif thumb up

leonidas
Gamma Father Hulk: Cube Being

nwoot

carver9
Haters gonna hate.

TheHulk
Is anyone actually serious in this thread and Carver really Thors Your Favorite......

Bentley
Hulk is low street. He stalemates against Alfred.

Naija boy
It's hard to gauge hulk as virtually every version of hulk has a hugely variable powerlevel and even the weakest version hss achieved feats the strongest versions would be proud of. However by the most consistent portrayals of each character,:

Grey hulk- low herald, has fewest that far surpass this classification but those are outliers and this is the level he is most commonly portrayed at.

Professor hulk- mid herald. largely gets here dupe to his unbelievable damage soak, and is also stronger than grey hulk

Savage hulk: mid to high herald. Has probably the most variable strength out or the bunch, does have some insane feats but is consistently portrayed around this level.

WWH- high herald, has everything savage hulk has but starts off much stronger and is smarter and more focused. Healing factor also is insanely fast.

Mindless hulk that fought onslaught- low trans, this one is pretty clear cut id say. Did what at that point the combined effort of a multitude of heroes failed to do in physically overwhelming onslaught a trans- sky father level being.

Current WBH - Although many would like to believe otherwise due to their nonsensical prejudices against a fictional character, Current hulk is firmly within the Transcendent category. With hulk on this board, it is often two extremes, with either those who overestimate his ability greatly and propose the truly ridiculous or those who criminally underestimate him, and attempt to downgrade his feats on every turn using flimsy reasoning while simultaneously supporting characters that have the same basic power set and formative concept as him. In the case of current WBH, To put him anywhere lower than trans would be nonsensical. And yet he doesn't have the necessary powers and abilities to justify a placement with the likes of Odin,Zeus who could easily tuning him into a grape on a whim. Still, any character that is consistently portrayed and emphasized being able to accidentally destroy planets and the like without even making contact with them is above high herald. Strengthwise, current hulk is pretty much unparalleled in the sense that while other characters including his previous versions may have some WTF feats that could be said to be greater than what he did, those feats are certainly outliers that go far far far beyond the level they are consistenly portrayed at. Infact, those feats are so ridiculous ( and many times unquantifiable) that most people save the most ferocious fanboys don't argue with them because the repercussions of arguing with their full implications are, fights between guys with infinite strength who should simply be able to flick their opponents into oblivion. Hence the potential glaring inconsistency with comics precludes all but the most daring fanboy from attempting to use such solitary occurrences.

Current Wbh however was consistently shown as being a class above. His world breaker schtick was emphasised frrom day one when he began threatening earth with his footsteps and only grew from their. His final feat of annihilating a planet and everyone on it ( including class 100s and a high herald level being) as well as affecting its nearby moons, without even touching it in conjunction with betty is quite frankly physically far far beyond even the highest of high heralds at their most consistent portrayal levels. The fact is, that as they are regularly portrayed, many herald levellers would have died by just being within the vicinity of that hulk-Betty collision. A character who can kill heralds without even touching them isn't herald level. He is above that for sure.

Gigantic wbhulk at the end of hulk run- unknown

carver9
Good post Naija

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Naija boy

Current WBH - Although many would like to believe otherwise due to their nonsensical prejudices against a fictional character, Current hulk is firmly within the Transcendent category. With hulk on this board, it is often two extremes, with either those who overestimate his ability greatly and propose the truly ridiculous or those who criminally underestimate him, and attempt to downgrade his feats on every turn using flimsy reasoning while simultaneously supporting characters that have the same basic power set and formative concept as him. In the case of current WBH, To put him anywhere lower than trans would be nonsensical. And yet he doesn't have the necessary powers and abilities to justify a placement with the likes of Odin,Zeus who could easily tuning him into a grape on a whim. Still, any character that is consistently portrayed and emphasized being able to accidentally destroy planets and the like without even making contact with them is above high herald. Strengthwise, current hulk is pretty much unparalleled in the sense that while other characters including his previous versions may have some WTF feats that could be said to be greater than what he did, those feats are certainly outliers that go far far far beyond the level they are consistenly portrayed at. Infact, those feats are so ridiculous ( and many times unquantifiable) that most people save the most ferocious fanboys don't argue with them because the repercussions of arguing with their full implications are, fights between guys with infinite strength who should simply be able to flick their opponents into oblivion. Hence the potential glaring inconsistency with comics precludes all but the most daring fanboy from attempting to use such solitary occurrences.

Current Wbh however was consistently shown as being a class above. His world breaker schtick was emphasised frrom day one when he began threatening earth with his footsteps and only grew from their. His final feat of annihilating a planet and everyone on it ( including class 100s and a high herald level being) as well as affecting its nearby moons, without even touching it in conjunction with betty is quite frankly physically far far beyond even the highest of high heralds at their most consistent portrayal levels. The fact is, that as they are regularly portrayed, many herald levellers would have died by just being within the vicinity of that hulk-Betty collision. A character who can kill heralds without even touching them isn't herald level. He is above that for sure.

Gigantic wbhulk at the end of hulk run- unknown

Didnt have a problem up until this point

1. His footsteps werent what was doing the damage it was the gamma energy he was pumping off
2. You cant use the wishing well as a measure of consistent power since it was a 1 time blatant buff

Naija boy

1. His footsteps werent what was doing the damage it was the gamma energy he was pumping off
2. You cant use the wishing well as a measure of consistent power since it was a 1 time blatant buff

1. IT was not the Gamma energy at all. This has been mentioned and re-emphasized numerous times throughout the series. Unless we are to ignore, authorial intent, and project our own prejudcie sonto that comic, there is no way that it was the gamma energy and not the footstep.

2. Im not using the wishing well incident as a consistent portrayal of hulk general bur rather of WBH specifically. I the few apperances he made, he was always shown as having that wordlbreaking capability. Heck it was the whole point of his name and that version of the character in the first place.

carver9
One of the Times it was mentioned on panel that it was the footstep that did it.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094154/Incredible_Hulks_632_009.jpg.html

Gecko4lif
1. IT was not the Gamma energy at all. This has been mentioned and re-emphasized numerous times throughout the series. Unless we are to ignore, authorial intent, and project our own prejudcie sonto that comic, there is no way that it was the gamma energy and not the footstep.

In the skaar fight Hulk did literally the exact same thing without moving at all.

Without. Moving.

carver9
Hulk is clearly moving during his fight with Skaar.

http://m980.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/ankur2292/IncredibleHulk611007.jpg.html?o=79

Thoom, Thoom, Thoom...an indication of stomping sounds.

Gecko4lif
Not that panel dumbshit

Before the fight actually starts and skaar sucker punches him

Naija boy
In the skaar fight Hulk did literally the exact same thing without moving at all.

Without. Moving.

err when was this? Im looking at the comic now ad not seeing this supposed radiation earthquake your are talking about. Anywhere. HEck in issue 610 the issue before the bulk of the fight, Hulk already takes a footstep ad we have a big closeup of his foot indicating once again that the emphasis is on the footstep.

carver9
Not that panel dumbshit

Before the fight actually starts and skaar sucker punches him

Here you go.

Show me what part you are talking about.

http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611005.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611006.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611007.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611008.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611009.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611010.jpghttp://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611011.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611012.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611013.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611014.jpg

Gecko4lif
Damn it if I have to download hulk comics to prove a point I will never forgive you

psycho gundam

2. You cant use the wishing well as a measure of consistent power since it was a 1 time blatant buff stop hating

carver9
Lol...its Gecko, that's what he does.

Nihilist
thumb up Youre right Gecko, the gamma energy did most of the damage at the end of WWH

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Nihilist
thumb up Youre right Gecko, the gamma energy did most of the damage at the end of WWH you'll endorse anything that takes away from hulk feats, no matter how asinine

Nihilist
you'll endorse anything that takes away from hulk feats, no matter how asinine Whatever you whiny b*tch, ignore what is show on panel if it makes you feel better i couldnt care less.

CosmicComet
laughing out loud

carver9
you'll endorse anything that takes away from hulk feats, no matter how asinine

Pretty much. Down play is his middle name.

psycho gundam
http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/6519/wwh034.jpg

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/6451/wwh035.jpg

watch how hulk's gamma energy spreads all the way to upstate new york and massachusetts...... wait, that wasn't gamma energy up there now was it?

try and use your feeble mind nihilist, try and grasp these comic book pages

Nihilist
Pretty much. Down play is his middle name. Yeah sure thing Mr lowball lying bastardOriginally posted by psycho gundam
http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/6519/wwh034.jpg

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/6451/wwh035.jpg

watch how hulk's gamma energy spreads all the way to upstate new york and massachusetts...... wait, that wasn't gamma energy up there now was it? Thanks for proving that the gamma wave was wrecking shit before he took a step, my god youre thick laughing out loud

psycho gundam
"KRAKOOM" dumbass. read it, it's there

JakeTheBank
My biggest issue with WWH was the art.

Gecko4lif
Hes in the exact same postion before and after

unless hulk is moon walking thats not a step

psycho gundam
My biggest issue with WWH was that it caused hulk-haters anal fissures to flare up

Hes in the exact same postion before and after

unless hulk is moon walking thats not a step you. are. dumb

no offense

JakeTheBank

laughing out loud

Tbh, I do feel Pak may have went overboard, but I think the story and feats inside of it speak for themselves. Marvel Earth could have "jobbed" if you look at it with any scrutiny, but it doesn't make Hulk any less powerful. shrug

Admittedly, I was (and still can be) a big Hulk critic, and while I'm not what I'd consider a fan or devout disciple of the Gamma Father, you have to acknowledge what he's done.

The Sorrow
He put's his right foot forward, also there's the dead giveaway line: "two more FOOTSTEPS like that Mr President and we lose the eastern seaboard"

janus77
Yeah sure thing Mr lowball lying bastard Thanks for proving that the gamma wave was wrecking shit before he took a step, my god youre thick laughing out loud

youryouare

Green, 'cos deep inside, you love The Hulk.

psycho gundam
i don't get how any of this is still debatable, how many more years of this till it's understood?

way too many hulk threads on the front page, it's attracting the dumbest of the dumbest fruit flies on the net. smh

He put's his right foot forward, also there's the dead giveaway line: "two more FOOTSTEPS like that Mr President and we lose the eastern seaboard" "i i don't like it;it never happened WAH!"

Nihilist
"KRAKOOM" dumbass. read it, it's there Look i get it youre a whiny b&tch who cries about anything said against the Hulk, but it is boring now though.Originally posted by janus77
youryouare

Green, 'cos deep inside, you love The Hulk. Trying to be funny doesnt fit you Anus77

psycho gundam
thanos clearly going down the road to defeat against tyrant and odin is still hard for some to process, so until we can get them to face those facts i guess this hulk thread will have to wait.

2016 by rough estimate

janus77
Look i get it youre a whiny b&tch who cries about anything said against the Hulk, but it is boring now though. Trying to be funny doesnt fit you Anus77
You're hardly in any position to be giving advice.
You positively reek of bitterness, in your various splenetic responses.

At least aim for cleverness, eh? If all you bring is bitterness and stupidity, then it just make you dull food for your betters evil face

psycho gundam
nihilist has rabies

janus77
I'd say Nihilist is hopeless but then... maybe a tad redundant?

psycho gundam
he's not a "tad" of anything "re", he's full: redundant, ridiculous, retarded, etc

janus77
I guess if I were a 12yr old with spots, self-esteem issues, bullied in the playground... yeah, Nihilist would be my internet nickname too.

carver9
On the real...something is reality wrong with that guy. Some type of mental illness, don't know what it is but he needs some type of medication.

Nihilist
You're hardly in any position to be giving advice.
You positively reek of bitterness, in your various splenetic responses.

At least aim for cleverness, eh? If all you bring is bitterness and stupidity, then it just make you dull food for your betters evil face Originally posted by psycho gundam
nihilist has rabies Originally posted by psycho gundam
he's not a "tad" of anything "re", he's full: redundant, ridiculous, retarded, etc Originally posted by janus77
I guess if I were a 12yr old with spots, self-esteem issues, bullied in the playground... yeah, Nihilist would be my internet nickname too. Originally posted by carver9
On the real...something is reality wrong with that guy. Some type of mental illness, don't know what it is but he needs some type of medication.

lulzAw look at the poor little crybaby gammatards trying to gang up, id say it was funny as i dont take this serious but KMC is your lives..kinda pathetic really laughing out loud

janus77
lulzAw look at the poor little crybaby gammatards trying to gang up, id say it was funny as i dont take this serious but KMC is your lives..kinda pathetic really laughing out loud
Well, that was a remarkably ... unintelligent response from you.

Sorry, you do seem somewhat 'broken', perhaps you should take a rest maybe? A vacation somewhere away from the internet, might do you some good... You just can't seem to contribute anything amusing, just bitterness and teenage tantrums.

carver9

Sorry, you do seem somewhat 'broken', perhaps you should take a rest maybe? A vacation somewhere away from the internet, might do you some good... You just can't seem to contribute anything amusing, just bitterness and teenage tantrums.

Pretty much. He needs some psychiatric help.

Nihilist

Sorry, you do seem somewhat 'broken', perhaps you should take a rest maybe? A vacation somewhere away from the internet, might do you some good... You just can't seem to contribute anything amusing, just bitterness and teenage tantrums. Originally posted by carver9
Pretty much. He needs some psychiatric help.
Dont keep giving all the big talk ive allready asked both of you if youd do a battlezone and you both ran like cowards.

Any time you want prove youre so called superiority over my "broken and the nothing i add to debate" stance, lets go at it instead of the constant cheerleading you both do.

janus77
Dont keep giving all the big talk ive allready asked both of you if youd do a battlezone and you both ran like cowards.

Any time you want prove youre so called superiority, lets go at it instead of the constant cheerleading you both do.
You can barely write a legible line of English...

Why don't you lower your ambitions in proportion to your abilities and attempt to coherently address the topic, when posting in a vs thread, rather than your usual stock in trade of insults, ad hominem attacks, more insults, insults directed towards a fictional character and a single line assertion of something you mistook for fact/proof/sense?

psycho gundam
why don't you guys have a character neutral debate; debate characters picked by someone else and argue them.

you're obviously too emotional to have either thanos or hulk involved, plus it'll be a fresh argument.

Bentley
A character who can kill heralds without even touching them isn't herald level.

This statement is false. First, considering that heralds are considering by the flexibility of their powerset, you could feasibly have many heralds who can use unstoppable kills against other heralds and they wouldn't be above heralds. Second, considering that heralds have a certain cap of physical resistance that we can assume, that would make killing an herald impressive, even planet busting attacks -heck, make it star busting- wouldn't necessarily kill certain heralds. Third, we'd have to go through average feats: Hal could one-hit kill Surfer or Thor with his Krona buster blast and nobody started throwing sh_t saying that Hal was trans/skyfather level, this also considering Hal has incredible flexibility when compared to Hulk. Bottomline: Any argument that tries to bump Hulk above heralds just using his physical powers is faulty in several level.

WHICH, isn't to say that in certain conditions Hulk would absolutely triumph most of the people of his tier, the problem is that posters are acting as if this was something new, when this has always been the case. Hulk's physical potential, increasing strength and healing factor have always been the reasons for him to be considered an herald level.

Keep in mind that I'm discussing about the tiers as they were argued and discussed back when they were created and not about particular perceptions of such tiers which may have spawned more recently. All things considered, maybe current Hulk would indeed be bumped up from its past status considering his feats, but he was still -back then, when he busted a platenoid twice the size of Earth in his weakest incarnation- a "measly" low-herald -the same level than the absolutely indestructible Juggernaut, the highest you could get by just getting physical power-, which allows a fair amount of growth without throwing the whole tiers out of proportion.

This is my opinion as a Hulk fan who has enjoyed enough debates including the character, trying to give some continuity to his history in this forum.

Now you can continue throwing sh_t at each other embarrasment

Nihilist
You can barely write a legible line of English...

Why don't you lower your ambitions in proportion to your abilities and attempt to coherently address the topic, when posting in a vs thread, rather than your usual stock in trade of insults, ad hominem attacks, more insults, insults directed towards a fictional character and a single line assertion of something you mistook for fact/proof/sense? You mean like i did early in the thread and again with regards to a Hulk feat which a Hulk fan started crying over.

It would help you in not looking stupid if you read what had been said before jumping in blindly.

And i take that as a no then.Originally posted by psycho gundam
why don't you guys have a character neutral debate; debate characters picked by someone else and argue them.

you're obviously too emotional to have either thanos or hulk involved, plus it'll be a fresh argument. Why would i do that, debate about characters i couldnt care less about.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Bentley
This statement is false. First, considering that heralds are considering by the flexibility of their powerset, you could feasibly have many heralds who can use unstoppable kills against other heralds and they wouldn't be above heralds. Second, considering that heralds have a certain cap of physical resistance that we can assume, that would make killing an herald impressive, even planet busting attacks -heck, make it star busting- wouldn't necessarily kill certain heralds. Third, we'd have to go through average feats: Hal could one-hit kill Surfer or Thor with his Krona buster blast and nobody started throwing sh_t saying that Hal was trans/skyfather level, this also considering Hal has incredible flexibility when compared to Hulk. Bottomline: Any argument that tries to bump Hulk above heralds just using his physical powers is faulty in several level.

WHICH, isn't to say that in certain conditions Hulk would absolutely triumph most of the people of his tier, the problem is that posters are acting as if this was something new, when this has always been the case. Hulk's physical potential, increasing strength and healing factor have always been the reasons for him to be considered an herald level.

Keep in mind that I'm discussing about the tiers as they were argued and discussed back when they were created and not about particular perceptions of such tiers which may have spawned more recently. All things considered, maybe current Hulk would indeed be bumped up from its past status considering his feats, but he was still -back then, when he busted a platenoid twice the size of Earth in his weakest incarnation- a "measly" low-herald -the same level than the absolutely indestructible Juggernaut, the highest you could get by just getting physical power-, which allows a fair amount of growth without throwing the whole tiers out of proportion.

This is my opinion as a Hulk fan who has enjoyed enough debates including the character, trying to give some continuity to his history in this forum.

Now you can continue throwing sh_t at each other embarrasment thumb up

psycho gundam
Why would i do that, debate about characters i couldnt care less about. cause you two care TOO MUCH about one guy and it's killing debates all over the forum.

it's not like you two will argue those characters properly/civilly anyway so... if you want a put up or shut up match to see who's better, thanos and hulk can't be part of it

Nihilist
cause you two care TOO MUCH about one guy and it's killing debates all over the forum.

it's not like you two will argue those characters properly/civilly anyway so... if you want a put up or shut up match to see who's better, thanos and hulk can't be part of it The only thing "killing" debates in Hulk fans ever since WWH came out and got worse around the Zeus fight... You,Carver and Janus are main reasons.

I only act like a ass the moment the blatant lowballin/lying and trolling start which sadly is as soon as thing dont go Hulks way in any thread, and you know for a fact Carver does it against EVERY character he debates against.

psycho gundam
i'm nothing but a positive force

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/gdsh.gif

TheHulk
Can we all just chill....

Damborgson
Originally posted by TheHulk
Can we all just chill.... NO!!! mad stick out tongue

janus77
You mean like i did early in the thread...
No, I meant (and mean) by using reason, logic, actual narrative statements and depictions of feats... you know, evidence, proofs and other rational things like that.

You admit you are a little demented in your fixation with certain people and with this character. Clearly it is because your perception of this character with respect to your favourite character, is one not shared by several others.

If you want people to agree with you so badly, change your opinion wink

-Pr-
i'm nothing but a positive force

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/gdsh.gif

Strange how you use a Whitney Houston gif to try to reinforce that statement.

psycho gundam
u mad

TheHulk
NO!!! mad stick out tongue sad

leonidas
Originally posted by Bentley

Now you can continue throwing sh_t at each other embarrasment

wow.... been saving that up have we? laughing out loud

well said. i agree. i've always been a big hulk fan (way back i had one hell of a debate regarding hulk's strength vs the power gem--good times laughing out loud ) and what so much of this overhype does is cause anti-fanboy reactions of the type seen in this thread. labelling hulk a high skyfather is ludicrous in the extreme and does no justice to the character and in fact serves only the opposite purpose.

carver9
So a Herald can kill other Heralds without touching them? Doesn't make sense to me. So a Herald can shrug off attacks without even noticing it from an Elite Herald and two other physically strong Heralds? So a Herald can physically destroy a planet along with nearby planets without even touching it. So heralds can rip adamantium with one hand or break Uru like tissue paper? What about power through an Elite Herald attack like rain is falling on his face?

Majority of these fts are out of Herald range and to think that a Herald can do this is insane.

carver9
Can't picture anyone under Skyfather pulling this off.

4 beings attacking him at the same time...4 powerful beings and he isn't even acknowledging it.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/59/39432975.jpg/

That's some Odin sh**.

carver9
Powering through another Elite Heralds attack like he isn't even feeling it. Something that is pretty much above Herald and even trans level of power.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094158/Incredible_Hulks_632_013.jpg.html

Damborgson
Powering through another Elite Heralds attack like he isn't even feeling it. Something that is pretty much above Herald and even trans level of power.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094158/Incredible_Hulks_632_013.jpg.html thats is most certainly not above trans

carver9
thats is most certainly not above trans

Not above but it is above Herald...far above it.

vansonbee
thats is most certainly not above trans Originally posted by carver9
Not above but it is above Herald...far above it. @Caver9, Damorgson agrees, that Hulk is in trans, but not above trans.

I think being in trans for a brick, is impressive.

carver9
Originally posted by vansonbee
@Caver9, Damorgson agrees, that Hulk is in trans, but not above trans.

I think being in trans for a brick, is impressive.

Not doubting what he is saying...I don't even know why he responded to my post...I'm not attacking him.

Damborgson
Not doubting what he is saying...I don't even know why he responded to my post...I'm not attacking him. what? laughing out loud you do know that we are on an open forum right? If you dont want me or someone else commenting on your posts then dont post them. You said that feat could be above trans and I disagreed. Nothing more to it.

carver9
what? laughing out loud you do know that we are on an open forum right? If you dont want me or someone else commenting on your posts then dont post them. You said that feat could be above trans and I disagreed. Nothing more to it.

I agree with you buddy now stop trippin.

Damborgson
I agree with you buddy now stop trippin. no expression .... k laughing out loud

ozz81

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094158/Incredible_Hulks_632_013.jpg.html

who is that character thats blasting away at hulk??

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>