Lady Deathstrike vs. Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Aries_04
Deathstroke.

TheHulk
DeathStroke!!!

srankmissingnin
Lady Deathstrike. Deathstroke doesn't have equipment powerful enough to end the fight so quickly that the fact that his healing factor isn't nearly powerful enough to deal with Deathstrike's damage output won't come into play. He has as much chance of winning as a potato on a chopping block.

Prep-Man
Sladel.

Nietzschean
Deathstrike.

I dont see Deathstrokes equipment being able to damage her enough to give him the edge he needs to win. his healing factor isnt good enough to engage her in close quarter melee combat.

the only thing i see slade having that might be able to hurt her is his staff and i am not sure if it can put her down with it.

pure melee i would give it to Deathstrike

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Nietzschean
Deathstrike.

I dont see Deathstrokes equipment being able to damage her enough to give him the edge he needs to win. his healing factor isnt good enough to engage her in close quarter melee combat.

the only thing i see slade having that might be able to hurt her is his staff and i am not sure if it can put her down with it.

pure melee i would give it to Deathstrike

Pretty much. Deathstrike has an Adamantium chassis, a healing factor almost on par with Wolverine, and she can tank getting blasted from Japan to New York without being koed. Baring prep there is nothing Slade can do to put her down, his standard gear just isn't strong enough. Deathstroke lacks the fire power to put her down, or the damage soak to bang with her and come out on top.

You'll only see one word answers form people who think Deathstroke wins, because there is no rational behind such an opinion. Anyone who bothered to give the match any thought what-so-ever would quickly come to the realization that Deathstroke doesn't stand a chance.

SamZED
His staff can definitely put her down. The thing is, its no longer a part of his standart equipment.

Konton
Lady D

Bentley
Don't know anything about current DS.

Any Midnighter stomps her though.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by SamZED
His staff can definitely put her down. The thing is, its no longer a part of his standart equipment.

She's been blasted by a Prime Sentinel and the force of the blast knocked her from Japan to New York. Deathstroke's staff doesn't pack anywhere near that type of force.

BruceSkywalker
slade

SamZED
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
She's been blasted by a Prime Sentinel and the force of the blast knocked her from Japan to New York. Deathstroke's staff doesn't pack anywhere near that type of force. Im aware of that feat. But iirc Deathstroke oneshotted Kori with his staff. We're talking about a girl who went toe to toe with some of DC's toughest class 100 chars.

srankmissingnin
You are aware of course that when the Titans first formed Starfire only had the strength of eight men and that her durable was comparably low relative to her current levels? She was a Spider-man level character when Deathstroke's staff was hurting her.

Prep-Man
Slade cuts her head off.

SamZED
You are aware of course that when the Titans first formed Starfire only had the strength of eight men and that her durable was comparably low relative to her current levels? She was a Spider-man level character when Deathstroke's staff was hurting her. Her strength was as inconsistent as it is now. The upper limit was never really established.

Nietzschean
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Slade cuts her head off.

you believe that slade's promethium blade can cut through her adamantium lace skeleton?

OneDumbG0
Lady Deathstrike got her butt kicked by Cap. I know she tools Wolverine at times, but I'm not really impressed.

Nietzschean
Originally posted by SamZED
Her strength was as inconsistent as it is now. The upper limit was never really established.

how was it inconsistent? at the time she was stated to be low end strength as srank said strength of 8 men and similar level durability.

the event actually took place prior to DC retcon of the character.
i dont think it is an accurate depiction of slades weaponry. it is comparable to thinking Thing and Spiderman have similar strength b/c they are wrestle over 30 years ago when the Thing was not fully established as the power house that he is now.

SamZED
how was it inconsistent? at the time she was stated to be low end strength as srank said strength of 8 men and similar level durability.

the event actually took place prior to DC retcon of the character.
i dont think it is an accurate depiction of slades weaponry. it is comparable to thinking Thing and Spiderman have similar strength b/c they are wrestle over 30 years ago when the Thing was not fully established as the power house that he is now. 40 years ago Thing had to hold back when attacking Spider-man. So it was pretty accurate too.
Handbooks still say she's as strong as 8 men, didnt stop her from winning a h2h vs Wondergirl decades ago. She's one of those characters whose on-panel showings never match info from the bios. She's displayed strength far beyond 8 men back in the 80s.

vansonbee
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Lady Deathstrike got her butt kicked by Cap. I know she tools Wolverine at times, but I'm not really impressed. Cap > Slade though.

you believe that slade's promethium blade can cut through her adamantium lace skeleton? I recall Spiral putting Lady DS head on a mechanical body and I know her extended claws are laced, but I have no idea or anything that can support her actual body is.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by vansonbee
Cap > Slade though.
Nah. And even if he was (which he isn't) it would be a negligible difference.

srankmissingnin
There is a reason why Cap doesn't get beat up by Nightwing and Arsenal level characters while Slade does. He's better than Slade, and the difference is hardly negligible.

Annnnnnnnnnd Cap was completely outclassed by Lady D. He spent the entire fight running away from her until he managed to drop a couple tons of scaffolding and stage lighting on her and pin her to the ground.

OneDumbG0
^ Fight speaks for itself, he basically tooled her all the way through. The only time he got hit was when he was distracted by the news of his apparent death. You can't even hope to spin this sh1t: Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Cap vs Lady Deathstrike

http://img206.imagevenue.com/loc33/th_55289_Captain_America_v3_001_2221_122_33lo.jpghttp://img43.imagevenue.com/loc1177/th_55295_Captain_America_v3_001_3234_122_1177lo.jpghttp://img188.imagevenue.com/loc551/th_55302_Captain_America_v3_001_5242_122_551lo.jpghttp://img5.imagevenue.com/loc857/th_55308_Captain_America_v3_001_7252_122_857lo.jpg
http://img34.imagevenue.com/loc942/th_55311_Captain_America_v3_001_4265_122_942lo.jpghttp://img14.imagevenue.com/loc702/th_55318_Captain_America_v3_001_3278_122_702lo.jpghttp://img105.imagevenue.com/loc989/th_55324_Captain_America_v3_001_3285_122_989lo.jpg
http://img19.imagevenue.com/loc618/th_55328_Captain_America_v3_001_5290_122_618lo.jpg

srankmissingnin
I don't need to spin shit, you just proved that I was right. He spent the entire fight running away and dodging because he was completely outclassed. It's called defensive fighting, Cap took a -4 penalty on attacks for a +2 AC bonus to dodge. Play more D&D. cool

OneDumbG0
^ Lady Deathstrike is a nominal Wolverine-related character. Why would you even bother lying out the side of your face when I just posted the scans for everyone to see for themselves?

Can't even call this spinning sh1t anymore. More of the same Wolverithmetic illogic.

srankmissingnin
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd the scans show that what happened is exactly what I said happened... as usual.

I was hoping you'd spend your time off during your ban reading comics, so you would actually know what you were talking about for a change... but I guess that was too much to ask. I mean, the scans are right there man... you posted them. What's the problem? Do you need help reading them? You don't need to be proud, if you need help you can ask for it. I'm sure there is some sort of volunteer organization that would send an adult to your home to help you with trivial tasks like reading and comprehending comics. In the mean time I guess we will all have to deal with "more Dumbithmetic logic". dur

OneDumbG0
^ Not dignifying your desperate charade with a rebuttal. Phail farce is phail. Stop trying so hard. It's boring.

srankmissingnin
^ Not dignifying your desperate charade with a rebuttal. Phail farce is phail. Stop trying so hard. It's boring.

You know that if you can't think of a valid counter-point that you can simply not post? I mean, you know that you are under no obligation to post, right?. You don't need to respond just for the sake or responding. It's not like you have anything of merit to contribute on this forum when you bother to post anything anyway. Maybe you should save use all some time and not post at all?

Read the scans dude, I'm right, there isn't even an viable alternate interpretation of the fight. Stop trying so hard to discredit any nominal Wolverine-related character, it's starting to get sad. I think you need to talk with someone about your unhealthy obsession with Wolverine. We are all worried about you. Whatever that man with sideburns did to you in the past, I think it is time for you to move on. You are giving him all the power. My heart goes out to you. Get well soon.

OneDumbG0
^ Take off the clown shoes and Wolvergoggles off for a minute.

What counter-point isn't completely obvious?

That Lady Deathstrike never connected a clean hit without the "Yea, Cap, you were dead for a year" distraction despite your ridiculous opinion that she "completely outclassed" him?

That Cap basically played matador the entire fight making Lady Deathstrike look like an ineffectual feeb until he himself ended the fight mercifully for her?

That Cap led her by the nose into disabling her own explosives (his first priority)?

That Cap nearly led her by the nose into undoing the chains on the door to let the innocent bystanders a way out (his second priority)?

That once Lady Deathstrike turned coward and tried to attack the innocent bystanders he took it to her and again remained unscathed until the distraction?

That Cap eventually had enough and told her to stfu and bashed her whore mouth silent?

That Cap actually beat her and wasn't once tagged by her claws?

You're a trainwreck of a poster and instead of providing a constructive rebuttal by highlighting Deathstrike's other feats, you choose to corner yourself with an unwinnable argument because you can't accept any sort of negative characterization that would, three steps removed, somehow also implicate Wolverine... who isn't even in this thread. Your views are horrid. Your false bravado rings more hollow everytime. Your projection is laughably apparent. Your insults are irony defined. Your unintentional parroting of me is painful to read. Take your head out of your a$$ or install a periscope down there to extend out of your anus.

Cap won, he tooled Lady Deathstrike. End of story.

Bentley
I gotta side with ODG here, Cap did well despite his "being running", he got in some nice hits and showed more than enough reaction speed to deal with Deathstrike, no amount of spinning changes that.

Deathstrike also got handled by X-23, so she's not nearly as impressive as Logan.

srankmissingnin
^ Take off the clown shoes and Wolvergoggles off for a minute.

What counter-point isn't completely obvious?

That Lady Deathstrike never connected a clean hit without the "Yea, Cap, you were dead for a year" distraction despite your ridiculous opinion that she "completely outclassed" him?

That Cap basically played matador the entire fight making Lady Deathstrike look like an ineffectual feeb until he himself ended the fight mercifully for her?

That Cap led her by the nose into disabling her own explosives (his first priority)?

That Cap nearly led her by the nose into undoing the chains on the door to let the innocent bystanders a way out (his second priority)?

That once Lady Deathstrike turned coward and tried to attack the innocent bystanders he took it to her and again remained unscathed until the distraction?

That Cap eventually had enough and told her to stfu and bashed her whore mouth silent?

That Cap actually beat her and wasn't once tagged by her claws?

You're a trainwreck of a poster and instead of providing a constructive rebuttal by highlighting Deathstrike's other feats, you choose to corner yourself with an unwinnable argument because you can't accept any sort of negative characterization that would, three steps removed, somehow also implicate Wolverine... who isn't even in this thread. Your views are horrid. Your false bravado rings more hollow everytime. Your projection is laughably apparent. Your insults are irony defined. Your unintentional parroting of me is painful to read. Take your head out of your a$$ or install a periscope down there to extend out of your anus.

Cap won, he tooled Lady Deathstrike. End of story.

So you agree with me then? Cap couldn't actively engage her in melee so spent the entire fight on the run. If there was ref there Captain America would have been repeatably warned for refusing to engage and possibly carded depending on the organization. Steve didn't tool anyone, he fought defensively until a convenient plot device allowed him to incapacitate her. It's easy to avoid attacks if the character isn't worrying about mounting an offense. It isn't as though Cap was effortlessly avoiding all Lady D's attacks and tunning her up with counter punches on the exit, he merely back peddled and avoided her for entirety of the brief exchange. Nightwing has done the exact same thing to Deathstroke. Like I said it's called Defensive Fight, at the beginning of the round Cap took a -4 attack penalty for a +2 dodge AC. He didn't tool up anyone, he was completely outclassed and on the run the whole time.

FYI my parroting of you is completely intentional. Did you think I was using the exact same rhetoric and phrasing as you by coincident?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Bentley
I gotta side with ODG here, Cap did well despite his "being running", he got in some nice hits and showed more than enough reaction speed to deal with Deathstrike, no amount of spinning changes that.

Deathstrike also got handled by X-23, so she's not nearly as impressive as Logan.

thumb up

Omega Vision
Gotta love Wolverine Subuniverse feat projection. Unless they fight Logan, all Wolverine's clones are his equals awesome

OneDumbG0
So you agree with me then? Cap couldn't actively engage her in melee so spent the entire fight on the run. If there was ref there Captain America would have been repeatably warned for refusing to engage and possibly carded depending on the organization. Steve didn't tool anyone, he fought defensively until a convenient plot device allowed him to incapacitate her. It's easy to avoid attacks if the character isn't worrying about mounting an offense. It isn't as though Cap was effortlessly avoiding all Lady D's attacks and tunning her up with counter punches on the exit, he merely back peddled and avoided her for entirety of the brief exchange. Nightwing has done the exact same thing to Deathstroke. Like I said it's called Defensive Fight, at the beginning of the round Cap took a -4 attack penalty for a +2 dodge AC. He didn't tool up anyone, he was completely outclassed and on the run the whole time.

FYI my parroting of you is completely intentional. Did you think I was using the exact same rhetoric and phrasing as you by coincident? Learn to read English. Straw-manning me or outright twisting my words isn't going to cut it.

Sorry, your invective crap lacks even the slightest hint of irony that it looks completely unintentional and/or evokes a childish petulance. Giving you the benefit of the doubt here that you tried to make a point with your tone makes it more phailtastic. This is you trying? I'd hate to see it when you're not.

Cap tooled Lady Deathstrike. Don't be butthurt about it. You have absolutely no reason to.

cdtm
ODG's right.

And Cap had every excuse in the world not to do well, given the distractions. His concerns for the crowd, especially... Impressive showing for Cap.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by cdtm
ODG's right.

And Cap had every excuse in the world not to do well, given the distractions. His concerns for the crowd, especially... Impressive showing for Cap.

srankmissingnin
Sorry, your invective crap lacks even the slightest hint of irony that it looks completely unintentional and/or evokes a childish petulance. Giving you the benefit of the doubt here that you tried to make a point with your tone makes it more phailtastic. This is you trying? I'd hate to see it when you're not.

I can understand the dilemma, as my "invective" and "petulant" crap was merely me aping your pretentious yet hollow and impotent rhetoric. I myself have always been astound by how toothless and ineffective your posts are, even though you appear to go through such great strain to appear grandiose... and yet nothing appears like you've given it any thought what-so-ever. What was that clever word you used? Ah yes, "phailtastic." I guess I should welcome you to the club of people disappointed with your debate style?

Cap tooled Lady Deathstrike. Don't be butthurt about it. You have absolutely no reason to.

Cap tooled no one. He ran away until a plot device allowed him to incapacitate Lady D.

Bentley
Originally posted by cdtm
ODG's right.

Pretty much, but again, Captain is a very impressive fighter.

Can't say if current DS holds his ground against Steve.

OneDumbG0
I can understand the dilemma, as my "invective" and "petulant" crap was merely me aping your pretentious yet hollow and impotent rhetoric. I myself have always been astound by how toothless and ineffective your posts are, even though you appear to go through such great strain to appear grandiose... and yet nothing appears like you've given it any thought what-so-ever. What was that clever word you used? Ah yes, "phailtastic." I guess I should welcome you to the club of people disappointed with your debate style? Your ploys of deflecting from a simple, unextraordinary statement (and subsequent proof) of fact, i.e., that Cap tooled Lady Deathstrike, by acting indignant are tired. It was boring several posts back and it's boring now. Your projection is laughably apparent. I'm not going to apologize though for exposing your butthurt and need to turn the most obvious of showings into something completely contrary and a lightning rod for your ad hominem schpeal.

Dismissing out of hand your utterly buffoonish attempts to suggest that Cap was completely outclassed may come off as vindictive to you, but it's just the plainly obvious response for the rest of us. Stop insulting our intelligence and your own dignity over this non-issue. You're boring. Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Cap tooled no one. He ran away until a plot device allowed him to incapacitate Lady D. Do as Lady Deathstrike does here, where she shuts her Wolverwhore mouth shut after being slapped but good:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Even%20More%20Random/Phail25.jpg

Silent Master
But Cap's shield is a plot device....so srank was right..Cap needed a plot device to beat her.

roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

Blight
Have to agree with odg. Cap won the fight (maybe not tooled her) by being the more skilled fighter and the better strategist.

srankmissingnin
Your ploys of deflecting from a simple, unextraordinary statement (and subsequent proof) of fact, i.e., that Cap tooled Lady Deathstrike, by acting indignant are tired. It was boring several posts back and it's boring now. Your projection is laughably apparent. I'm not going to apologize though for exposing your butthurt and need to turn the most obvious of showings into something completely contrary and a lightning rod for your ad hominem schpeal.

Dismissing out of hand your utterly buffoonish attempts to suggest that Cap was completely outclassed may come off as vindictive to you, but it's just the plainly obvious response for the rest of us. Stop insulting our intelligence and your own dignity over this non-issue. You're boring. Do as Lady Deathstrike does here, where she shuts her Wolverwhore mouth shut after being slapped but good:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Even%20More%20Random/Phail25.jpg

You arguing that Cap "tooled" Lady Deathstrike is fallacious and disingenuous. I'm not going to argue he didn't win, because he did, he dropped several tons of lighting and scaffolding on top of her, but that doesn't change the fact that prior to that moment he spent the entirety of the fight on the defensive back peddling. In what sort of twisted Bizarro world does that constitute a "tooling"? He managed to hit her once, to minimal effect, then pinned her beneath a plot device. I don't care how many lemmings you get to agree with your interpretation of what happened, that fight doesn't constitute a "tooling" in anyway shape or form. Tooling would connote a dominate and impressive victory... and that isn't what happened. What is there to suggest that if they were fighting in a featureless environment, like the default KMC fight scenario, that he would have any chance at winning? Nothing. He was out classed. He was on the run. It was all he could to to avoid her attacks. That's what happened, no need to twist anything, it's simply a fact.

OneDumbG0
^ Not being touched at all (absent distraction). Leading her into disconnecting the cannisters that she and her men had prepped. Not being touched at all (absent distraction). Nearly leading her to free open a pathway so innocents could get free. Not being touched at all (absent distraction). Forcing her to resort to attacking innocent bystanders. Not being touched at all (absent distraction). Getting inside her guard to shut her up in the moment he'd had enough. Not being touched at all (absent distraction).

I see no reason to "defend" my characterization of the fight. It the roles were reversed, where Cap never once tags her (without distraction), that Cap ends up being the bull to her matador, that Lady Deathstrike leads him to unintentionally put the civilians into more harm than when they started, that Cap resorts to cowardly tactics because he isn't gaining any ground in a straight-up fight, and then Cap ending up with a face full of stfu, I'd say Cap was tooled. And badly.

And I don't need you to defend your characterization: that Lady Deathstrike somehow completely outclassed Cap. Because I similarly don't expect you to convince me that the sky is green.

srankmissingnin
^ Not being touched at all (absent distraction). Leading her into disconnecting the cannisters that she and her men had prepped. Not being touched at all (absent distraction). Nearly leading her to free open a pathway so innocents could get free. Not being touched at all (absent distraction). Forcing her to resort to attacking innocent bystanders. Not being touched at all (absent distraction). Getting inside her guard to shut her up in the moment he'd had enough. Not being touched at all (absent distraction).

I see no reason to "defend" my characterization of the fight. It the roles were reversed, where Cap never once tags her (without distraction), that Cap ends up being the bull to her matador, that Lady Deathstrike leads him to unintentionally put the civilians into more harm than when they started, that Cap resorts to cowardly tactics because he isn't gaining any ground in a straight-up fight, and then Cap ending up with a face full of stfu, I'd say Cap was tooled. And badly.

And I don't need you to defend your characterization: that Lady Deathstrike somehow completely outclassed Cap. Because I similarly don't expect you to convince me that the sky is green.

I don't need you to incorrectly interpret the fight for me, I've read it myself and unlike you I can comprehend what I am reading. Captain America ran way the entirety of the fight. That's what happened. He couldn't engage her in melee so he avoided her. Simple. The fact that she was maneuvered in to cutting some gas canisters down doesn't change the chain of events. Captain America didn't tool anyone, it's not just a semantic argument.

OneDumbG0
^ I similarly don't care that you utterly ignored that if the roles were reversed, that would be utterly embarassing for Cap and in no way should a Cap who failed to connect hits in a straight-up contest, made the hostage situation worse unintentionally, resorted to cowardly ploys and ended up beaten, be characterized as completely outclassing Lady Deathstrike. Semantics, this isn't. You've got that much right.

srankmissingnin
^ I similarly don't care that you utterly ignored that if the roles were reversed, that would be utterly embarassing for Cap and in no way should a Cap who failed to connect hits in a straight-up contest, made the hostage situation worse unintentionally, resorted to cowardly ploys and ended up beaten, be characterized as completely outclassing Lady Deathstrike. Semantics, this isn't. You've got that much right.

If the roles were reversed then Captain America would have been too much for Deathstroke to compete in melee and she would have spent the entire fight running from him, and she would have tooled no one. Simple. Captain America fought defensively and concentrated on avoidance because he couldn't successfully engage LDS in melee combat. I watch enough combat sports to know that he would have points deducted for refusing to engage an opponent and it would have been classified as an embarrassing performance. Captain America tooled no one, that isn't even a remotely accurate term for what was depicted in that comic.

OneDumbG0
^ So Cap who never once connects a clean hit, is led around to make a hostage situation even more dangerous than it already was, is nearly tricked into killing all the hostages, resorts to cowardly tactics because he's not gaining ground in a straight fight, and eventually gets rocked and pinned after Lady Deathstrike declares she's had enough.... was not tooled by Lady Deathstrike.

Indeed, in that scenario, Cap completely outclassed Lady Deathstrike according to you. thumb up

You invoked Bizarro-world a few posts ago. More unintentional comedy.

srankmissingnin
^ So Cap who never once connects a clean hit, is led around to make a hostage situation even more dangerous than it already was, is nearly tricked into killing all the hostages, resorts to cowardly tactics because he's not gaining ground in a straight fight, and eventually gets rocked and pinned after Lady Deathstrike declares she's had enough.... was not tooled by Lady Deathstrike.

Indeed, in that scenario, Cap completely outclassed Lady Deathstrike according to you. thumb up

You invoked Bizarro-world a few posts ago. More unintentional comedy.

A fighter can avoid a fighter all day if that is what they are trying to do. It happens periodically in MMA and Boxing, and it is a joke. If a fighter refuses to engage there is little the opponent can do about it, and those are fights in a confined space not a wide open area like Cap was in where he has no limit to his maneuverability. Lady D attacked to hostages to force Cap to engage her, and it worked. It was about as cowardly as Captain America running away form her the whole time. Steve was outclassed, he knew he couldn't compete with her in melee so he didn't try. That's what happened in the real world, but I hope you take comfort in your Bizzaro world account of events.

OneDumbG0
^ He didn't try, until he did. Anyway, you've amply illustrated how deranged your rationale is. If Cap was being led around by his nose into throwing innocents into more danger, and never connected a hit cleanly, and resorted to cowardly tactics because he gained no ground in a straight-up fight, and got a face full of stfu and was laid out once Deathstrike declared she had enough... somehow Cap was doing some major outclassing right thar.

thumb up

srankmissingnin
Cap ran away the entire fight because he couldn't contend with her in melee combat. He landed a single counter punched with the shield after DS lost her guard throwing that high kick. Awesome. It barely even phased her, she was completely fine under all that scaffolding. He didn't tool or outclass anyone. He ran away until he dropped a plot device on her.

OneDumbG0
^ Right. And if Lady Deathstrike managed to dodge every single one of Cap's attacks, caused Cap to endanger hostages even further, forced Cap to use cowardly tactics and laid out Cap immediately upon declaring she'd had enough... Lady Deathstrike was completely outclassed by Cap.

Your deflections from this looming truth aren't completely ham-fisted at all! thumb up

srankmissingnin
Your deflections from this looming truth aren't completely ham-fisted at all! thumb up

No deflections, just trying to enlighten you above the blatantly obvious. It's a losing battle, but I'll always try to help you understand what actually happens in comics no matter how pigheaded you are, you can count on me.

OneDumbG0
^ Right. And Cap managing to dodge/block every single one of Deathstrike's attacks with ease when the fight was straight-up, causing her to defuse her own carefully planted bombs, forcing her to use cowardly tactics despite her own code, and laying her out immediately upon declaring he'd had enough...

... somehow means Lady Deathstrike won the war, if not the battle. Oh wait, never mind, she also won the battle... somehow. Because, y'know, Cap dodged and blocked in a fight and played rope-a-dope without issue.

StyleTime
Truthfully, I've missed the arguments between OneDumbG0 and srankmissingnin. They are probably my favorite to watch due the intense "lol @ you" sentiment you two share.

It's like a watching a more eloquent reality show.

I'd like to see more of the funny GIFs you guys usually use, but other than that? Keep it up. thumb up

Naija boy
Lol, the definition of outclassed being used in this thread is probably one of the most downright stupid things I've seen on kmc. Getting a face full of shield and mounting no meaningful offence = outclassing...smh. Apparently comics can be bad for mental health.....

namorsubby
Slade

StiltmanFTW
Yuriko.

leonidas
assuming slade has his usual gear i'd take slade almost every time.

JakeTheBank
Y u mad though?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.