HP Doomsday vs Current Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Doomsday is teleported to the Dark Dimension to face Hulk.

Who wins?

No bfring.

Damborgson
My moneys on DD

vansonbee
Originally posted by Damborgson
My moneys on DD Send it to 2648 Warfield way # C, CA San Jose 95122 wink

Damborgson
Originally posted by vansonbee
Send it to 2648 Warfield way # C, CA San Jose 95122 wink http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/mhmm.gif

Your on...

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

TheHulk
Hulk wins and continues to beat around Like Soccer ball after he adapts and adapts and adapts.....

Naija boy
Hulk wins definitely

Bentley
Doomsday for the easy win. He drains Hulk and pimpslap him.

TheLordofMurder
HP Doomday was an absolute BEAST; he was adapting on the fly to the power and tactics his opponents used on him...

Current Hulk would be winning at the beginning, but once HP Doomsday adapts, its all over for Hulk...

HP Doomsday 10/10...

janus77
Hulk wins.

Bentley
Doomsday is what Hulk wants to be when he grows up smile

Naija boy
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
HP Doomday was an absolute BEAST; he was adapting on the fly to the power and tactics his opponents used on him...

Current Hulk would be winning at the beginning, but once HP Doomsday adapts, its all over for Hulk...

HP Doomsday 10/10...

Eish, this he esoteric and ambiguous "he adapts!!" defence is still on this board? Ayayai.smh

OneDumbG0
^ thumb up Originally posted by Bentley
Doomsday for the easy win. He drains Hulk and pimpslap him. Several characters/things have tried to drain/dampen his gamma after the WWH incarnation emerged. The only one that arguably works well enough is the Cathexis Ray. H/P Doomsday never demonstrated an ability to drain an opponent of his energy. He never drained Superman's solar energy, Darkseid's Omega Force, Green Lanterns' energy, etc.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Naija boy
Eish, this he esoteric and ambiguous "he adapts!!" defines is still on this board? Ayayai.smh

Nevertheless its true; its definitely Deus Ex Machina type power, but its his power nonetheless...

HP Doomsday can definitely evolve past Current Hulks physical strength; HP Doomsday eventually defeats him every single time...

Bentley
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ thumb up Several characters/things have tried to drain/dampen his gamma after the WWH incarnation emerged. The only one that arguably works well enough is the Cathexis Ray. H/P Doomsday never demonstrated an ability to drain an opponent of his energy. He never drained Superman's solar energy, Darkseid's Omega Force, Green Lanterns' energy, etc.

Oh, sorry ODG, I thought he did all that and more, silly me, must've confused emphasis with showings messed

carver9
Nevertheless its true; its definitely Deus Ex Machina type power, but its his power nonetheless...

HP Doomsday can definitely evolve past Current Hulks physical strength; HP Doomsday eventually defeats him every single time...

Is that why he was punched to sleep by both Supermen?

Diesldude
This is spite. HP DD beat up DS in 2 panels. This DS was portrayed as a high skyfather in this arc. HP DD Pimpslaps the gamma father wannabe.

carver9
It was an Avatar Doomsday defeated and using Darkseid as a bench mark isn't safe to do.

Nihilist
Hulk loses badly

quanchi112
Originally posted by Diesldude
This is spite. HP DD beat up DS in 2 panels. This DS was portrayed as a high skyfather in this arc. HP DD Pimpslaps the gamma father wannabe. How was Doomsday portrayed as a high skyfather in that arc ? Getting two paneled is defintiely not high skyfather stuff. I mean wow.

Diesldude
Originally posted by quanchi112
How was Doomsday portrayed as a high skyfather in that arc ? Getting two paneled is defintiely not high skyfather stuff. I mean wow.

Look up some pf Darkseid's feats in that arc outside of getting a beatdown from DD. He destroyed missiles made of metal stronger than adamentium, missiles superman couldn't scratch. HE WTF Pwned CS.

That DD was playing with an twice amped superrman, 1 motherbox and secondly a superman was also amped with eradicator's energies. HULK loses badly.

carver9
Supes back then isn't anything comparable to the Supes today. A nuclear explosion would have killed that Superman, whereas current Supes has survived much worse. Using a Superman back then, trying to compare him to current Hulk is ridiculous.

Naija boy
Look up some pf Darkseid's feats in that arc outside of getting a beatdown from DD. He destroyed missiles made of metal stronger than adamentium, missiles superman couldn't scratch. HE WTF Pwned CS.

That DD was playing with an twice amped superrman, 1 motherbox and secondly a superman was also amped with eradicator's energies. HULK loses badly.

Missiles harder than adamantium? err based on? Even so that is not at all, high skyfather level. Also cyborg superman is herald level so beating him is certainly not a high skyfather level feat..jeesh. the exaggeration and embellishment on this board is still in full force i see. smh

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Supes back then isn't anything comparable to the Supes today. A nuclear explosion would have killed that Superman, whereas current Supes has survived much worse. Using a Superman back then, trying to compare him to current Hulk is ridiculous. Superman back then survived a nuclear explosion. But current Superman is definitely more powerful (don't know about reboot version though).

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
Superman back then survived a nuclear explosion. But current Superman is definitely more powerful (don't know about reboot version though).

It was stated more than once that a nuclear explosion could kill him. The comparison between that version of Supes and Current Supes before the reboot isn't even something that should be brought up in the same sentence.

quanchi112

That DD was playing with an twice amped superrman, 1 motherbox and secondly a superman was also amped with eradicator's energies. HULK loses badly. Based on what is the material more durable than adamantium ? He had tow shots while Cyborg fought Superman. How does cheapshotting someone prove he's a high skyfather ?

That Superman was fearful and the writer agreed with a different mentality at 95 percent power he'd take wins against DD.

Hulk would break DD.

OneDumbG0

HP Doomsday can definitely evolve past Current Hulks physical strength; HP Doomsday eventually defeats him every single time... No, it's not true; it's unproven. And I'm not going to entertain a baseless no limit fallacy. Might as well argue H/P Doomsday will evolve the ability to drain the entire Speedforce or Spectre's power or Living Tribunal's power... because "its his power nonetheless..."

H/P Doomsday evolved past Superman and the Justice League's physical strength in Doomsday Wars but a bunch of villains were beyond their physical strength back then. And by the time Our Worlds at War came around, Superman was on his level again. Originally posted by carver9
Supes back then isn't anything comparable to the Supes today. A nuclear explosion would have killed that Superman, whereas current Supes has survived much worse. Using a Superman back then, trying to compare him to current Hulk is ridiculous. Back during Death of Superman possibly, but not likely. During Hunter/Prey definitely not at all.

JakeTheBank
This "Darkseid blew up missiles stronger than adamantium" idea is stupid.

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
This "Darkseid blew up missiles stronger than adamantium" idea is stupid. It's such a terrible argument.

JakeTheBank
I mean, I have no doubt that Darkseid probably could slag adamantium with the Omega Effect/Beams/Whatever, but it's pretty ridiculous to assume those missiles were >= than adamantium just because it "sounds about right" and because Superman was unable to damage them.

Unless someone has a laundry list of durability feats from said metal?

horrorwolf
Hulk wins.

zeel
HP DD, but the fight last forever. i dont see DD going down by brute force.

the Darkone
Originally posted by h1a8
Superman back then survived a nuclear explosion. But current Superman is definitely more powerful (don't know about reboot version though).

This statement contradicts panel proof, once again you are talking out of your a$$!

-Pr-
Originally posted by the Darkone
This statement contradicts panel proof, once again you are talking out of your a$$!

?

Diesldude
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
This "Darkseid blew up missiles stronger than adamantium" idea is stupid.

Aight, I exaggerated somewhat, but superman couldn't even scratch them. I don't think these feats by DS were to save face, rather they were to show what a beast DD was in that arc. Hulk can throw whatever he wants, he isn't slowing down DD, all it's going to take is one bone protruding knuckle into the hulks brain to end this.

ColossusGrundy
Hulk gets OWNED.

He can't gamma past what DD can drain.

DickBlazer
DD throws hulk all over

quanchi112
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Hulk gets OWNED.

He can't gamma past what DD can drain. Based on what ? DD didn't drain numerous characters anyways. He didn't drain Superman's powers like ever.

Bentley
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on what ? DD didn't drain numerous characters anyways. He didn't drain Superman's powers like ever.

You're right. Thanos never defeated Odin.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
You're right. Thanos never defeated Odin. Odin likewise never defeated Thanos. Hence the term standstill.

iceman24567
Doomsday

carver9
Hulk

carver9
Aight, I exaggerated somewhat, but superman couldn't even scratch them. I don't think these feats by DS were to save face, rather they were to show what a beast DD was in that arc. Hulk can throw whatever he wants, he isn't slowing down DD, all it's going to take is one bone protruding knuckle into the hulks brain to end this.

Lol...thats not going to stop Hulk. Doomsday would get overpowered and easily at that. He never adapted past brute strength amd there isn't a showing proving that he did.

horrorwolf
Lol...thats not going to stop Hulk. Doomsday would get overpowered and easily at that. He never adapted past brute strength amd there isn't a showing proving that he did.

Not only this - but brute, dynamically increasing unlimited strength plus healing.

-Pr-

You assume that he would in the first place.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.