Who is faster?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Using combat speed, reflex, blitz speed, arm movement, etc, etc...who is faster?

Wolverine
Daredevil
Cassie
Deathstroke
Captain America
X-23
Lady Shiva

Rank them from greatest to least greatest.

Mindset
Daredevil
Everyone else.

Bentley
Kang kangbiscuits

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Using combat speed, reflex, blitz speed, arm movement, etc, etc...who is faster?

Wolverine
Daredevil
Cassie
Deathstroke
Captain America
X-23
Lady Shiva

Rank them from greatest to least greatest.

all these guys are very close in speed. we would be really guessing for the most part.

I would say CA and Deathstroke are the fastest. Daredevil has some sick feats though.

oldsmokey
Originally posted by h1a8
all these guys are very close in speed. we would be really guessing for the most part.

I would say CA and Deathstroke are the fastest. Daredevil has some sick feats though.

Agreed. The differences aren't huge for the most part. Cap and Deathstroke are at the top, which goes along with their enhancements. Daredevil has admitted that Cap is faster than him, and Cass has admitted the same for Deathstroke. I don't see speed being a huge factor if any of these people fought though.

Mindset
DD has better speed feats than Cap.

SamZED
Originally posted by carver9

Wolverine
Daredevil
Cassie
Deathstroke
Captain America
X-23
Lady Shiva

Rank them from greatest to least greatest. You mean ONLY by feats? As in who's got better on-panle showings? Not counting their showings vs each other and other people nor implied speed?

cdtm
Originally posted by Mindset
Daredevil
Everyone else.

Cassandra Cain?

That's the Cassie we're using, right?

carver9
Originally posted by SamZED
You mean ONLY by feats? As in who's got better on-panle showings? Not counting their showings vs each other and other people nor implied speed?

Yeah.

oldsmokey
Originally posted by SamZED
You mean ONLY by feats? As in who's got better on-panle showings? Not counting their showings vs each other and other people nor implied speed?

But one character beating another is a feat.

And AFAIK, in all of their encounters Cap's looked superior to DD.

cdtm
Originally posted by oldsmokey
But one character beating another is a feat.

Yes and no.

It doesn't matter how many times Lobo beats down Superman, that doesn't prove he has super speed on his level.

oldsmokey
Originally posted by cdtm
Yes and no.

It doesn't matter how many times Lobo beats down Superman, that doesn't prove he has super speed on his level.

Why not?

How is, for example, a character outracing a bullet any different than a character outracing another character? Considering both events are the result of a writer creating a story and wanting to write a scene that makes the subject character look cool/fast/powerful. Neither is more objective or subjective.

Bouboumaster
Hulk

Daredevil1
For sure cap/slade/Logan are at the top of the heap

Mindset
Originally posted by Daredevil1
For sure cap/slade/Logan are at the top of the heap Except for DD being above them.

cdtm
Except for DD being above them.

Along with Cassandra Cain, imo.

Daredevil1
Except for DD being above them.

Nah even DD can't touch the laser time scenes of Cap. Cass nope on her either.

cdtm
Nah even DD can't touch the laser time scenes of Cap.

lol.

Mindset
Nah even DD can't touch the laser time scenes of Cap. Cass nope on her either. Everyone has dodged lasers.

I've dodged lasers.

ankur29
Everyone has dodged lasers.

I've dodged lasers.

thumb up

eek! laughing

Daredevil1
lol.

LOL at cdtm

Daredevil1
Everyone has dodged lasers.

I've dodged lasers.

You confusing your pee with lasers again.... More characters have bullet dodging then laser dodging.

Now since everyone has bullet dodging. Cap is faster since Daredevil has stated that he is.

The End. smile

Daredevil1
Cassandra Cain?

That's the Cassie we're using, right?

why because of her silly bullet time....LOL

BattleMage
Cap
DD
Rest of the list.

Mindset
You confusing your pee with lasers again.... More characters have bullet dodging then laser dodging.

Now since everyone has bullet dodging. Cap is faster since Daredevil has stated that he is.

The End. smile I dodge my own pee, you got me.

DD is faster since he has better feats.

oldsmokey

How so? Every confrontation they've had has shown Cap to be physically superior. Cap has come off looking better than DD against opponents they've both fought. DD has admitted Cap is faster. Etc.

Mind you I don't think the gap between Cap and DD is huge.

Daredevil1
I dodge my own pee, you got me.

Cap is faster since he has better feats and because DD said so.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by oldsmokey
How so? Every confrontation they've had has shown Cap to be physically superior. Cap has come off looking better than DD against opponents they've both fought. DD has admitted Cap is faster. Etc.

Mind you I don't think the gap between Cap and DD is huge.

Agreed. And its not just there encounters. Cap's speed feats are just better as well. Plus DD didn't just admit he's faster. Cap literally was shown faster in a race. Two separate indicators that Mindset can't touch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.