OA Vs Superman Dynasty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad214/prepman005/SD.jpg

vs

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad214/prepman005/GLCorps1.jpg

Uriel005
Superman Dynasty by far. Imps are included in the dynasty outside of the direct imp bloodline. Also the Dynasty likely outnumbers the number of lanterns there are.

Prep-Man
How many are with the Dynasty?

Uriel005
Originally posted by Prep-Man
How many are with the Dynasty? Doesn't specify IIRC

Prep-Man
Well, how many do you think?

Cogito
While there isn't any indication of how many members belong to the Superman Dynasty, or how powerful most of the members are, we do know that they come from all periods in the timeline and there are, at least at some points in time, at least several at once.

I'd guess that if you took them all together, they'd greatly outnumber the Green Lanterns. Even if they didn't, members like Kal Kent and Titano could probably take on a hundred+ random GLs at once. Most of the members supposedly have 5D Imp heritage, so they've got to be boss.

If we allow the Superman of the 5th Dimension in on this fight though, things go sour real fast for the Lanterns.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Cogito
While there isn't any indication of how many members belong to the Superman Dynasty, or how powerful most of the members are, we do know that they come from all periods in the timeline and there are, at least at some points in time, at least several at once.

I'd guess that if you took them all together, they'd greatly outnumber the Green Lanterns. Even if they didn't, members like Kal Kent and Titano could probably take on a hundred+ random GLs at once. Most of the members supposedly have 5D Imp heritage, so they've got to be boss.

If we allow the Superman of the 5th Dimension in on this fight though, things go sour real fast for the Lanterns. Basically. IIRC there are actual fullblooded 5D imps as part of the dynasty as well.

Cogito
Originally posted by Uriel005
Basically. IIRC there are actual fullblooded 5D imps as part of the dynasty as well.

Yes, there is at least one.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Cogito
Yes, there is at least one. sheesh this turns into a stomp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.