Hera Vs BRB

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Who wins

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/9527822_Herc_9_005.jpg

janus77
Hera stomps. Turns horseface into ... Sif!

Colossus-Big C
Can she transmute him into a solar system?

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't pay much attention to Hera, but from what I've seen, Bill should put her down. She's not very combatant oriented and doesn't have much in the way of raw power. Although I'm pretty sure she inherited Zeus' thunderbolt which should give her a decent boost but I don't think she really did anything with it. IIRC, she fought and died against Typhoon but I don't remember how that went. A really forgettable character.

janus77
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Can she transmute him into a solar system?
The Horsehead Nebula?

janus77
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't pay much attention to Hera, but from what I've seen, Bill should put her down. She's not very combatant oriented and doesn't have much in the way of raw power. Although I'm pretty sure she inherited Zeus' thunderbolt which should give her a decent boost.
She's easily superior to BRB. She takes a pounding from Zeus... that's gotta mean something, durability-wise.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by janus77
She's easily superior to BRB. She takes a pounding from Zeus... that's gotta mean something, durability-wise.

Why would she easily be superior to Bill? Did I miss some of her battles recently?

Ugh, what horrendous reasoning. If taking it in the ass from Zeus makes you tougher than Bill, than everything from a pig to whore would beat Bill.

janus77
Why would she easily be superior to Bill? Did I miss some of her battles recently?

erm If taking it in the ass from Zeus makes you tougher than Billthan everything from a pig to whore would beat Bill.
I don't know Zeus' bedroom moves, I'm guessing he's a freaky ****er, but still... she can handle him. BRB isn't a challenge to her durability.

Dunno why you went straight to taking it up the arse, wasn't even thinking of that. confused

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't know Zeus' bedroom moves, I'm guessing he's a freaky ****er, but still... she can handle him. BRB isn't a challenge to her durability.

Dunno why you went straight to taking it up the arse, wasn't even thinking of that. confused

Once again, using Hera's bedroom performance as a reason for her being easily superior to Bill is one of the dumbest arguments I've ever read.

Frigga's slept with Odin, guess that means she's tougher than the Silver Surfer right?

Cause they're Olympians.

janus77
nah, it's well known Odin prefers to watch wink

Uriel005
nah, it's well known Odin prefers to watch wink Secret shame on how he actually lost his eye. I mean if I were Odin I'd ask for a refund on the omnipotence from the stupid tree for my eye considering how much Odin seems to miss...

Colossus-Big C
I don't pay much attention to Hera, but from what I've seen, Bill should put her down. She's not very combatant oriented and doesn't have much in the way of raw power. Although I'm pretty sure she inherited Zeus' thunderbolt which should give her a decent boost but I don't think she really did anything with it. IIRC, she fought and died against Typhoon but I don't remember how that went. A really forgettable character. What if hera transmutes him into a galaxy?

janus77
Originally posted by Uriel005
Secret shame on how he actually lost his eye. I mean if I were Odin I'd ask for a refund on the omnipotence from the stupid tree for my eye considering how much Odin seems to miss... thumb up

the Darkone
What if hera transmutes him into a galaxy?

Thats a big IF, Hera hasn't done anything to suggest she that powerful!

Rage.Of.Olympus
nah, it's well known Odin prefers to watch wink

ermm

What if hera transmutes him into a galaxy?

laughing out loud

janus77
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thats a big IF, Hera hasn't done anything to suggest she that powerful!
She made Zeus FAT!!

anyway, I think she's comfortably superior to BRB, might even pull a Surfer and three-shot him into a foetal position.

Colossus-Big C
ermm

laughing out loud Lol whats so funny

vansonbee
She made Zeus FAT!!

anyway, I think she's comfortably superior to BRB, might even pull a Surfer and three-shot him into a foetal position. I think she had prep to make Zeus fat.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I haven't read the comic but it seems Hera used prep and the Promethean flame to turn Zeus mortal. The Olympians are pretty much power less and at it's whim. It's like one big weakness.

Lol whats so funny

Extrapolating Zeus' statement to such an extent.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.