Magik vs Colossus and Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
full powered Magik

vs

Colossus fully powered w/gem

Kurrth

nwg202
depends on the soul sword. If magik can kill them with it they both lose. If she can't shes a goner.

Magik could BFR colossus into the sun. He'd survive but he'd be trapped there forever.

Is this Kuurth the one with two gods powering him? BFR won't work on him.

psy_blade
Yes, Kuurth with 2 gods.

nwg202
Originally posted by psy_blade
Yes, Kuurth with 2 gods.

Magik can BFR Colossus anytime. I personally believe that the sword can harm him too. I do know his metal has given magic users problems before but magik is a very experienced magic user. Colossus get BFR into a black whole or another dimension.

With Kuurth, BFR is not possible. I know the sword is supposed to harm all things and beings magically infused but being powered by both Cyttorak and the Serpent is no joke. If it was just one god id say magik but two of them... i really don't know. It really depends on how much damage the sword can do. If her sword cant kill him all her other spells won't work either. and since time travel and BFR wont work Magik is done for.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.