Who Can One Shot Current Hulk???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
Who In Below Can One Shot Current Hulk Physically

Thor

Gladiator

Zeus Amp lighting Fist

Thanos

Pre Reboot Superman

Void

Colossus-Big C
None

TheHulk
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
None Maybe Zeus need to amp further???

bbrem123
none can

Rage.Of.Olympus
The Void - Molecular disintegration should put Hulk out of commission but I wouldn't be shocked if he proved resistant.

Thor - God Blast etc.

Zeus - Perhaps if he puts enough power to it.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
The Void - Molecular disintegration should put Hulk out of commission but I wouldn't be shocked if he proved resistant.

Thor - God Blast etc.

The question is who can one-shot Hulk "physically"

Rage.Of.Olympus
My bad. If his definition of physical is a punch and so on, then no one on that list can.

bbrem123

Thor - God Blast etc.

i would agree with this....void , thor and zues could definitely put im out using there powers....but not physically imo

bbrem123
My bad. If his definition of physical is a punch and so on, then no one on that list can. oopps didnt see this post haha...man i have to learn to read all the post before commenting on them haha

Gecko4lif
Yeah no one from this list

psycho gundam
thor almost oneshotted himself trying

cdtm
Originally posted by TheHulk

Thor

Gladiator

Zeus Amp lighting Fist

Thanos

Pre Reboot Superman

Void

Bentley
None can. Unless Superman is receiving a quite high sun amp, and even there, it's speculation.

cdtm
Zeus really should be able to..

Naija boy
None on that list.

the Darkone
Maybe Zeus if he's not holding back!

TheHulk
Originally posted by Omega Vision
The question is who can one-shot Hulk "physically" Thank for clarifying that to him big grin

TheHulk
Originally posted by cdtm
Zeus really should be able to.. Yeah When Both Hulk and Zeus Fought..Hulk got weaken badly before they got in a fist fight,but hulk still manage to take a beating and Zeus amped his fist with lighting too....

carver9
It's crazy that people actually believe anyone on that list can one shot Hulk.

OneDumbG0
^ If he weren't bracing or expecting it, I could see it happening for some.

Gecko4lif
Hulks drinking a nice cup of tea watching the daily show when WHAM

Zeus teleports in with a haymaker

nimbus006
Originally posted by carver9
It's crazy that people actually believe anyone on that list can one shot Hulk.

The thread was created by TheHulk, who I presume is a Hulk super fan just like you (not an insult, just an observation).

If he didn't believe one of the above contestants could possibly do it, why create the thread in the first place?

I have an answer to my own question, but I won't post it.

h1a8
None on the list.

rougeredmage
king hyperion i bet he could
i bet galacticus could wield enough raw physical power to stike and knock out hulk even after skipping breakfast

Bentley
Originally posted by rougeredmage
king hyperion i bet he could
i bet galacticus could wield enough raw physical power to stike and knock out hulk even after skipping breakfast

King Hyperion can't one-shot Ursa Major, let alone Hulk erm

rougeredmage
your kidding right king hyperion during the exiles run has some impressive feats. i remember he ko'd mags by simply flying him out of the atmosphere..

Bentley
He did nothing that suggests he can one-shot the Hulk on panel. Heck, he did nothing that puts him at Hulk strength level.

rougeredmage
didnt he fight and win weapon x hulk !

ColossusGrundy
Squirrel Girl

Ambush Bug

The Tar Monster from Scooby Doo

All 3 one shot Hulk

(BTW seriously. Lobo could. He don't do logical)

Bentley
Originally posted by rougeredmage
didnt he fight and win weapon x hulk !

Not nearly the same Hulk.

rougeredmage
still he managed to incinerate him with his eye beams cant really tell how the result would have been if it was 1v1 as hyperion had help but i have absolute confidence that hyperion could one-shot hulk

cdtm
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Squirrel Girl

Ambush Bug

The Tar Monster from Scooby Doo

All 3 one shot Hulk

(BTW seriously. Lobo could. He don't do logical)

Kenshiro could do it. He doesn't do logical either, with all the stuff pressure point strikes did.

carver9
Brolly could as well.

cdtm
Kenshiro vs Brolly.. Now there's an interesting one.

I think any Z fighter could destroy him with ki, but I wonder what would happen if Brolly did the standard showboating by letting a weaker opponent attack first thing?

carver9
Kenshiro vs Brolly.. Now there's an interesting one.

I think any Z fighter could destroy him with ki, but I wonder what would happen if Brolly did the standard showboating by letting a weaker opponent attack first thing?

Ken would get mauled by Brolly. Kid Goku could beat Ken.

cdtm
Those pressure point strikes are almost like magic, though.

I mean, he did things like restoring vision from destroyed retinas, and bringing Bat back from the dead. I bet he could hit a pressure point and just switch Brolly's ki off, or put it into overdrive making him explode...

If Brolly just let Ken hit him, that is.

Bentley
Carver, don't derail topics biscuits

carver9
Those pressure point strikes are almost like magic, though.

I mean, he did things like restoring vision from destroyed retinas, and bringing Bat back from the dead. I bet he could hit a pressure point and just switch Brolly's ki off, or put it into overdrive making him explode...

If Brolly just let Ken hit him, that is.

It's debatable if Goku even have pressure points or if Ken is even capable of reaching his pressure points. Kid Goku got hit by city level destroying blast and has had a ax shatter on his skull because of his durability. That doesn't include the fact that he is also bullet proof.

It's debatable if Ken can beat Kid Goku. Brolly is out of the question. This is the same guy that walked through Goku Kamemeha blast along with all of the Z fighters attacks and also lived through a blast that was big enough to consume planets.

carver9
Originally posted by Bentley
Carver, don't derail topics biscuits

Wow.

Ban Mido
Hulk these days is always on crazy levels..I'm sure there's someone who could drop him in one blow physically..but I'm just having a hard time thinking who XD...Um..Atum would have I assume..If Champion was how he was supposed to be maybe..but let's face it..he just kinda fails rofl..I wanna say Hercules but that isn't happening.

Eternal Idol
If anyone of them were to fly at ridiculous speed and hit him, Hulk would be out on his ass.

Near-lightspeed Mjolnir would end him for good.

Badabing
Originally posted by TheHulk

Thor

Gladiator

Zeus Amp lighting Fist

Thanos

Pre Reboot Superman

Void There are only 2 who may have a chance:

Batman with a full power batkick.

Thing with an Aunt Petunia backed, full heart Sunday punch.

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
There are only 2 who may have a chance:

laughing out loud

Eternal Idol

You forgot Jean Grey-dipped Wolverine. crackers

psycho gundam

Thing with an Aunt Petunia backed, full heart Sunday punch. http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/thingsundaypunchhulk.jpg

vin

Mindset
Doom
Kyle
IF

Only ones I can think of that do it 100% of the time.

cdtm
Also Guy Gardner.

Mindset
Guy will ko himself by just standing next to Hulk.

Naija boy
Originally posted by carver9
Brolly could as well.

No he really couldnt. Probly the other way round though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.