Current WB Hulk/Thor Amalgamation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Strength Stacks + Hulks Increasing Strength
Durability Stacks + Hulks level healing factor
Thors Hammer
+ All Powers Of Both

http://images.wikia.com/marveldatabase/images/1/1e/Thor_Odinson_%28Earth-616%29_008.jpg

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/7551/94565109.jpg

1. Superman
2. Black Adam
3. Despero
4. Classic Juggernaut
5. Kurse
6. HP Doomsday
7. SBP
8. Thanos
9. King Thor

carver9
He clears it.

TheHulk
Originally posted by carver9
He clears it. Damn Straight!

quanchi112
Stops at Thanos.

Gecko4lif
Legit chance of clearing actually

Cogito
I think the biggest obstacle here is probably SBP. Thulk still doesn't have the speed to hang with him, and adding Thor's durability isn't going to help that much.

Still, there's a decent chance of clearing here.

JakeTheBank
He's not clearing it.

King Thor disarms Thulk and beats him to death with Mjolnir.

h1a8
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Strength Stacks + Hulks Increasing Strength
Durability Stacks + Hulks level healing factor
Thors Hammer
+ All Powers Of Both

http://images.wikia.com/marveldatabase/images/1/1e/Thor_Odinson_%28Earth-616%29_008.jpg

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/7551/94565109.jpg

1. Superman
2. Black Adam
3. Despero
4. Classic Juggernaut
5. Kurse
6. HP Doomsday
7. SBP
8. Thanos
9. King Thor

List is out of order.
Should be

1. Kurse (1 dimensional brick)
2. BA
3. Thanos
4. Despero (has awesome mind raping powers)
5. Superman (has speed to make Amalgamation a statue)
6. King Thor (has the power to greatly damage per attack)
7. SBP (has both speed to make a statue and power to greatly damage)
8. HP DD (can't lose unless you can one shot or bfr him).
9. Classic Juggs (can only lose through bfr).

If bfr is off then
Stops at HP DD due to evolving.

If bfr is on then clears it.

JakeTheBank
How does he beat a legitimate Skyfather who essentially nullifies everything Thor-related about the amalgam?

I'd love to see how this fusion beats King Thor.

Cogito
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
How does he beat a legitimate Skyfather who essentially nullifies everything Thor-related about the amalgam?

Well, King Thor doesn't nullify Thulk's increased durability, strength, speed, etc.

You're probably right, though.

Damborgson
Anyone who thinks King Thor loses to him is just wrong. Mjolnir gets immedietly called back from Thulk then KT takes it and turns him to dust with it. Even without Mjolnir KT would still win.

h1a8

You right. I didn't think of that. King Thor could remove Thor's powers.

Colossus-Big C
He's not clearing it.

King Thor disarms Thulk and beats him to death with Mjolnir. Thulk would call it back and i doubt he would beat him to death considering hulks healing factor and dur (+thors)

JakeTheBank
Thulk would call it back and i doubt he would beat him to death considering hulks healing factor and dur (+thors)

Considering King Thor has the Odin Force, that's not going to happen.

There's really nothing to suggest that even this guy would endure what the Desak-Destroyer, Cap's shield, and adamantium did not.

Colossus-Big C
What if Thulk cuts him off from the Odin Force Like normal thor did to juggernaut?

JakeTheBank
What if Thulk cuts him off from the Odin Force Like normal thor did to juggernaut?

How in the hell is Thulk going to cut off King Thor's connection to the Odin Force? Never mind the fact that he can quite literally take Mjolnir from Thulk by force, which is the only way Thulk can even attempt to do this. That's also ignoring the fact that King Thor, depending on the incarnation, has a Mjolnir of his own in his possession already.

Normal Thor depowering Juggernaut =/= Thulk somehow cutting King Thor off from the Odin Force. Dr. Strange managed to do that only because he had prep and the help of the fellow Skyfathers of Earth.

h1a8

That's like Thor being able to cut Odin off from the Odin force.

bbrem123
Originally posted by h1a8
That's like Thor being able to cut Odin off from the Odin force.

thats kinda funny to think about haha

nimbus006

There are no words...

but there are quite a few faces:

confused sick no expression What the f**k? no bangin disgust hysterical jawdrop shocking

...and next we'll have Surfer cut off Galactus from the Power Cosmic.

Cogito

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the Odin Force is within him. The reason Thor was able to cut off Juggs was because he was drawing power from an external source - Cytorrak.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Cogito
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the Odin Force is within him. The reason Thor was able to cut off Juggs was because he was drawing power from an external source - Cytorrak.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.