Justice League Dark Vs Uncanny X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/66037/1962026-screen_capture_large.png

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/55309/2021595-2019943_uncannyxmen_1_cover_large.jpg

Q99
Hm, raw power vs magic. The real ace in the hole here is Magik, who's sword is just such a field-leveler here.

Without Magik, I'd give it to the JL Dark solidly, but thanks to Magik who can keep people on her side unpossessed, break spells holding them back, etc. etc., I go with the Uncanny X-men.

Glorificus
I'm not seeing anyone on the JL Dark who can challenge Emma psychically. Plus Magik, Cyttorak-empowered Colossonaut, and Magneto, I say Uncanny X-men take this.

Oh and I believe Hope is also on the Uncanny X-team too isn't she?

Prep-Man
JL Dark isn't a physical type team. They're magic based. Deadman for instance can take her over. Enchantress can BFR her. etc...

Glorificus
But can they do that before Emma thinks "Vegetable"?

Unless they've all got seriously impressive psychic shields, or telepathic prowess themselves, what's stopping Emma from mind controlling them to BFR each other?

Prep-Man
enchantress has mental powers of her own as does zatanna. and i doubt emma can do anything to deadman.

nwg202
Originally posted by Q99
Hm, raw power vs magic. The real ace in the hole here is Magik, who's sword is just such a field-leveler here.

Without Magik, I'd give it to the JL Dark solidly, but thanks to Magik who can keep people on her side unpossessed, break spells holding them back, etc. etc., I go with the Uncanny X-men.

This sounds right. Magik and her sword is the Key here. That sword will do massive damage in this fight.

Not sure if the JL side can find away to negate Colossus connection with Cyttorak. If they can that takes away one big chess piece of the x-side. However given the players this is more of Emma and Magik's fight to win or loose.

Oops i forgot about Hope... the ultimate swiss army knife. Not sure if she can copy magical based powers. But she can use TP, TK, teleportaion etc...

The x-men need to take out Z and enchantress off the board asap
BFr wont work for both sides since both have a couple of teleporters

Prep-Man
The biggest problem is Magik. Emma can be taken out by the high end mages.

Give Constantine a few moments of prep and he's the most dangerous person on either team.

Q99
Originally posted by Prep-Man
enchantress has mental powers of her own as does zatanna. and i doubt emma can do anything to deadman.

Emma can't, but Magik's sword can handle possession.

Prep-Man
id give shade odds over magik. with his reality warping abilities.

nwg202
I'm curious what would happen if they brought the fight to limbo? where magik's powers increases a thousand fold and she becomes god like and can do almost anything.

Here she ports away from asgard after she beats amora then effortlessly depowers the enchantress and puts her in magical shackles for her demon pets to "play with" in her castle.

I wonder if jl dark will be able to teleport out of limbo to a more even playing field.

constantine w/ prep is a monster though...w/o magik deadman can probably solo. I wonder if deadman can posses a cyttorak powered colossus. we still don't know what hope is capable off.

DarkSaint85
Emma tries reading their minds, gets merked by Shade.

Or, PIS on, attempts to read Constantine's mind only to be reduced to a quivering mess....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.