Rune King Thor vs Classic Parallax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
No bfr,No Prep...Who Wins???

JakeTheBank
Do you mean when Hal first called himself Parallax after absorbing the energies of the Central Battery or do you mean Zero Hour Parallax?

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Do you mean when Hal first called himself Parallax after absorbing the energies of the Central Battery or do you mean Zero Hour Parallax? he said classic, dood

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Starscream M
he said classic, dood

Which could mean either one, really as they're both the most recognized forms of Parallax prior to the fear bug retcon.

Uriel005
Hal post Battery has a good chance of taking it pretty handily IMO. Central Battery is > OF considering it powers all the green lanterns whom I think could handle Odin if they bum rush blast him or at the very least severely inconvenience him and they don't even use a fraction of the central battery. Zero Hour would just eat RKT alive.

TheHulk
Which could mean either one, really as they're both the most recognized forms of Parallax prior to the fear bug retcon. For both than who wins

Stoic
Originally posted by Uriel005
Hal post Battery has a good chance of taking it pretty handily IMO. Central Battery is > OF considering it powers all the green lanterns whom I think could handle Odin if they bum rush blast him or at the very least severely inconvenience him and they don't even use a fraction of the central battery. Zero Hour would just eat RKT alive.

I don't agree. Odin fully unleashed is on another level than all of the GL's combined, or do you believe that Superboy Prime is on Odin's level? Remember how he tore through them with ease? IMO the GL's compared to Odin would be a minor annoyance.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
I don't agree. Odin fully unleashed is on another level than all of the GL's combined, or do you believe that Superboy Prime is on Odin's level? Remember how he tore through them with ease? IMO the GL's compared to Odin would be a minor annoyance.

But Parallax>>>the no-name inverse ninja law GLs who fought Prime, surely? Parallax was the GLC+Guardians+Hal.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
But Parallax>>>the no-name inverse ninja law GLs who fought Prime, surely? Parallax was the GLC+Guardians+Hal.

And the Rune King was above Odin if I read correctly. My thing is this. Magic has a way of bending physical laws, and Parallax was a cosmic. I guess this one is a matter of opinion.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by TheHulk
For both than who wins

Central Battery Parallax should be able to hang with Odin at the very least.

Zero Hour spites Odin something fierce.

DarkSaint85
So maybe Central Battery fails against RKT and Zero Hour splits/ winsagainst him

the Darkone
Zero Hour Parallax wins

Central Battery Parallax will lose against RKT , even though we didn't see enough feats from RKT, just base off of his Omniscient seeing the past, present and future at the same time, has complete control of the Odin Force and the Rune magic which is the holy grail of Magic in Asgard in Thor disassemble, I feel RKT can beat him, I could be wrong it just imo.

JakeTheBank
Central Battery Parallax should be able to hang with Odin at the very least.

Zero Hour spites Odin something fierce.

Meant to put down "RKT" instead of Odin, but it's basically the same results as is.

the Darkone
Meant to put down "RKT" instead of Odin, but it's basically the same results as is.

I felt what you were trying to say, I agree with you 100% Zero Hour Parallax was on another level, he would stomp both Odin and RKT!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.