World Breaker Hulk vs Warrior mad Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Naija boy
Havent made a thread in forever, So who wins this, Worldbreaker Hulk vs Thor with a ten times strength increase?

Discuss

carver9
Good fight. Naija, how much stronger do you think WBH is over the Hulk that fought Thor for hours?

TheHulk
WB Hulk 6/10 but for 7-8/10 He needs to get enraged.....

TheHulk
Lol I'm gonna expect some resistance from Rage and Damborgson.....

Damborgson
Thor having his strength increases liked that should give the hulk hell and surpass him. Id prefer though that hed stay out of a brawl still though. it would just make for a more clear cut win.

FanBoy4
Originally posted by Naija boy
Havent made a thread in forever, So who wins this, Worldbreaker Hulk vs Thor with a ten times strength increase?

Discuss Hulk wins

TheHulk
Originally posted by Damborgson
Thor having his strength increases liked that should give the hulk hell and surpass him. Id prefer though that hed stay out of a brawl still though. it would just make for a more clear cut win. Darn I should not have mention your name or maybe it's because I replied and saw you it....

TheHulk
But anyway this time Damborgy I want you to HAVE IT ME!!!

Damborgson
Originally posted by TheHulk
Darn I should not have mention your name or maybe it's because I replied and saw you it.... no it's cuz I wanted to give my two cents...

Damborgson
But anyway this time Damborgy I want you to HAVE IT ME!!! uh...what?

TheHulk
no it's cuz I wanted to give my two cents... And I'm 50 Cent

Naija boy
Originally posted by carver9
Good fight. Naija, how much stronger do you think WBH is over the Hulk that fought Thor for hours?

I would say the WBH is much much much stronger than the hulk that stalemated thor for hours. I highly doubt that Worldbreaker could have remained on earth in that kind of struggle (actually standing on earh for that matter) for a prolonged period without the entire planet giving way.

Exactly how many times stronger do i think he is than regular hulk or even WWH though? Without trying to get overly technical ad bringing in too many calculations, its pretty tricky to estimate. Based on showings, id say that its alot more than 10x but id like to get the legitmate viewpoints of others on it.

TheHulk
I would say the WBH is much much much stronger than the hulk that stalemated thor for hours. I highly doubt that Worldbreaker could have remained on earth in that kind of struggle (actually standing on earh for that matter) for a prolonged period without the entire planet giving way.

Exactly how many times stronger do i think he is than regular hulk or even WWH though? Without trying to get overly technical ad bringing in too many calculations, its pretty tricky to estimate. Based on showings, id say that its alot more than 10x but id like to get the legitmate viewpoints of others on it. I say 50-100x really I mean how do you crack a quarter of USA grounds whether energy or strength in just a mere footstep..

carver9

Exactly how many times stronger do i think he is than regular hulk or even WWH though? Without trying to get overly technical ad bringing in too many calculations, its pretty tricky to estimate. Based on showings, id say that its alot more than 10x but id like to get the legitmate viewpoints of others on it.

I am thinking the same thing. I believe he is more than 10 Times more powerful than Savage as well. How many times...really don't know. The reason I asked is, Warrior Madness Thor is more of a brick like character and more often than not, he will take it fist cuff and will basically get overpowered.

TheHulk
uh...what? I meant HAVE AT ME!!!!

iceman24567
I meant HAVE AT ME!!!! Nigga you gay

TheHulk
Originally posted by iceman24567
Nigga you gay If I'm gay than I'll be COMING FOR YOU NIGGA!!!

requim
WBH rapes

ankur29
hulk 10/10

dmills
Originally posted by iceman24567
Nigga you gay Originally posted by TheHulk
If I'm gay than I'll be COMING FOR YOU NIGGA!!!

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/OCT100624-picsay.jpg

iceman24567
Originally posted by dmills
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/OCT100624-picsay.jpg lol they look scared shitless. Where they do that at?

JakeTheBank
Looool

leonidas
Originally posted by dmills
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/OCT100624-picsay.jpg

laughing out loud

guy222
WBH

http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/10028422_Incredible_Hulk_610_021.jpg http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/10028423_Incredible_Hulk_610_022.jpg http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/10028424_Incredible_Hulk_610_023.jpg http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/10028425_Incredible_Hulk_610_024-25.jpg

zeel
hulk wins

TheHulk
/bump

Rao Kal El
Is this match with Thor going for the brawl?

It will be nice to see WBH could tank a GB the same way Juggernaut did though WBH does not has a shield like Juggernaut, but it will be nice to see how his body can handle such attack.

Also is BFR on?

I can see Thor winning some matches if He fights smart and uses Mjolnir versatility, but if He going to slug it out, I think WBH takes it.

Tornatic
I am thinking the same thing. I believe he is more than 10 Times more powerful than Savage as well. How many times...really don't know. The reason I asked is, Warrior Madness Thor is more of a brick like character and more often than not, he will take it fist cuff and will basically get overpowered. Yeah I agree. WM Thor would try to brawl with WBH and that would be a mistake. Of he uses all the powers of his hammer though he stands a better chance. He'd probably have to use the hammer to send Hulk to another dimension.

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

guy222
ats right

TheHulk
Originally posted by guy222
ats right ats?

TheHulk
Originally posted by Rao Kal El

It will be nice to see WBH could tank a GB the same way Juggernaut did though WBH does not has a shield like Juggernaut, but it will be nice to see how his body can handle such attack.

Also is BFR on?

I can see Thor winning some matches if He fights smart and uses Mjolnir versatility, but if He going to slug it out, I think WBH takes it. First time I see you make answer we can both agree with XD

Damborgson
ats?

"That's right"

Stoic
This would not go well for Thor. Being in Warriors Madness would serve nothing more than to place him deeply within the Hulk's environment. Thor at this point would be little more than a snarling savage who would likely never use any of his exotic powers, and turn this into a brawl. WB Hulk wins this match by a landslide.

WB Hulk 8.5-9/10

TheHulk
"That's right" Ohh and lol funny I don't see you answering this thread XD

Damborgson
Basically. With a 10X amp, he'll be at the level of strength to where Hulk will start getting hurt by his swings, but Thor can't win this in a pure melee fight. Which if he goes total berserker is more likely what he'd do.

Thor can win, he just can't fight it out face to face.

Damborgson
Ohh and lol funny I don't see you answering this thread XD

look up

TheHulk
Originally posted by Stoic
This would not go well for Thor. Being in Warriors Madness would serve nothing more than to place him deeply within the Hulk's environment. Thor at this point would be little more than a snarling savage who would likely never use any of his exotic powers, and turn this into a brawl. WB Hulk wins this match by a landslide.

WB Hulk 8.5-9/10 I won't say In a landslide.....

TheHulk
Basically. With a 10X amp, he'll be at the level of strength to where Hulk will start getting hurt by his swings, but Thor can't win this in a pure melee fight. Which if he goes total berserker is more likely what he'd do.

Thor can win, he just can't fight it out face to face. That depends actually cause If HOTM Hulk durability increased as much as his strength...barring fts,WM Thor would still might not be able to hurt Hulk...

With fts Hulk survived his own damage which destroyed...well you know the story...while WM Thor...<insert here>

Damborgson
That depends actually cause If HOTM Hulk durability increased as much as his strength...barring fts,WM Thor would still might not be able to hurt Hulk...

With fts Hulk survived his own damage which destroyed...well you know the story...while WM Thor...<insert here>

He'd hurt Hulk as in instead of laughing off a standard hammer shot Hulk would feel pain from it.

so? Thor hitting at 10X his normal blows using comic book logic would be devastating. He'd pop savage Hulk's head off probably. Hulk at this level is just so insane physically that Thor still wouldn't be able to win.

guy222
ats?

hillbilly talk

TheHulk
He'd hurt Hulk as in instead of laughing off a standard hammer shot Hulk would feel pain from it.

so? Thor hitting at 10X his normal blows using comic book logic would be devastating. He'd pop savage Hulk's head off probably. Hulk at this level is just so insane physically that Thor still wouldn't be able to win. Well ao far it's been Civil unlike the other times we locked heads embarrasment

Well That's the problem I don't think WM Thor would still hurt Hulk at all. This is a major case of seriously just way different opinions because to me HOTM Hulk is way more than 10x stronger than WWH thus around like 30x stronger than Savage Hulk,Cause WWH to me is 3x the strength of Savage Hulk so yea you do the math. Lol but of course with his fts in the years of course there is a argument I'm just saying logically through proper numbers no.....

So yea Thor 10x stronger is nothing towards 30x strength,basing this due to Thor and Savage Hulks old fights....

Damborgson
Well ao far it's been Civil unlike the other times we locked heads embarrasment

Well That's the problem I don't think WM Thor would still hurt Hulk at all. This is a major case of seriously just way different opinions because to me HOTM Hulk is way more than 10x stronger than WWH thus around like 30x stronger than Savage Hulk,Cause WWH to me is 3x the strength of Savage Hulk so yea you do the math. Lol but of course with his fts in the years of course there is a argument I'm just saying logically through proper numbers no.....

"locked heads"? whatever that means...

You can think whatever you want.../shrug. Doesn't really matter.

You're throwing numbers for the sake of throwing numbers. They're not "proper" numbers. Just numbers.

TheHulk

"locked heads"? whatever that means...

You can think whatever you want.../shrug. Doesn't really matter.

You're throwing numbers for the sake of throwing numbers. They're not "proper" numbers. Just numbers. Lol! This are numbers most people judge how much stronger WBH is from other versions! I mean seriously you can't honestly think HOTM Hulk is only like 5x stronger than WWH? There is a DRASTICALLY HUGE difference between steps and steps that does damage,let alone steps that would eventually sink the eastern seaboard!

Stoic

Thor can win, he just can't fight it out face to face.

At base, how many times stronger would you say that Thor is to the original Wendigo? if he's not 100x stronger, then he's not going to hurt the Hulk at this level with his fists.

Keep this in mind before you answer. Combined, the Hulk and Sasquatch had a hard time with the original Wendigo.

TheHulk
At base, how many times stronger would you say that Thor is to the original Wendigo? if he's not 100x stronger, then he's not going to hurt the Hulk at this level with his fists.

Keep this in mind before you answer. Combined, the Hulk and Sasquatch had a hard time with the original Wendigo. thumb up stealing my thunder as other Hulk fans always do wink

Damborgson
Lol! This are numbers most people judge how much stronger WBH is from other versions! I mean seriously you can't honestly think HOTM Hulk is only like 5x stronger than WWH? There is a DRASTICALLY HUGE difference between steps and steps that does damage,let alone steps that would eventually sink the eastern seaboard!

Yeah, no they're not. I've seen Carver use some of those before. Not "most people".

Don't put words in my mouth. I never put any number out there.

I agree.

Damborgson

Keep this in mind before you answer. Combined, the Hulk and Sasquatch had a hard time with the original Wendigo.

Idk. A wash I guess. Wendigo was pretty beastly so id say at best thor could be noticeably stronger but not to the point where he's many times stronger or anything like that.

...why on Earth would Thor need to be 100x stronger to hurt hulk? I was talking about him using mjolnir though.

Leobama
Originally posted by guy222
WBH

http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/10028422_Incredible_Hulk_610_021.jpg http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/10028423_Incredible_Hulk_610_022.jpg http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/10028424_Incredible_Hulk_610_023.jpg http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/10028425_Incredible_Hulk_610_024-25.jpg
sorry for my ignorance.... but in world breaker mode... the hulk's footsteps are REALLY capable of shaking the entire southeast???

Rao Kal El
First time I see you make answer we can both agree with XD

I'm glad. Hulk fist are to be respected, specially at high stress level. big grin

TheHulk
I'm glad. Hulk fist are to be respected, specially at high stress level. big grin Hulks fist is the only weapon in Hulks armory. big grin

TheHulk
Originally posted by Leobama
sorry for my ignorance.... but in world breaker mode... the hulk's footsteps are REALLY capable of shaking the entire southeast??? Yes he did

Leobama
Originally posted by Leobama
sorry for my ignorance.... but in world breaker mode... the hulk's footsteps are REALLY capable of shaking the entire southeast??? lol i messed up.... NORTH east

Naija boy
WBH Wrecks him. The quantifiable "actual numbers" that are involved in terms of the strength between him and the likes of professor hulk or a savage hulk foe ala wendigo , is more than most people can handle without grasping at straws to downplay it. They put 10x and even 30x to shame.

leonidas
well, even if we assume that scan was being literal, which i'm not so sure about, 10x likely still isn't wouldn't be enough to make up the difference. can't see thor winning this in a slugfest, that's for sure. all powers in play may be a different story though. problem is wm would likely prevent thor from fighting at his best, so i don't see this going well for thor.

curryman
If Thor's hellbent on killing the Hulk then I don't think he'd have any problem doing so.

If it puts him in boxer-mode then he'd probably die unless he gets a really strong combo off on Hulk right away.

keiththegreat
WBH absolutely sh** stomps WM Thor. Thor im WM will brawl and he has virtually no chance whatsoever in a brawl.

TheHulk
Yeah, no they're not. I've seen Carver use some of those before. Not "most people".

Don't put words in my mouth. I never put any number out there.

I agree. I'm not talking only about people in the forums and no I seen Naija and stotic said it too.

I did not put words in your mouth,I'm just saying if he ain't 10x then what 20x? To you it would be absurd? If you thought it was lower like 5x it won't be absurd it will we unlogical

Stoic
Idk. A wash I guess. Wendigo was pretty beastly so id say at best thor could be noticeably stronger but not to the point where he's many times stronger or anything like that.

...why on Earth would Thor need to be 100x stronger to hurt hulk? I was talking about him using mjolnir though.

Sorry for taking so long to answer. The reason that I asked, is that if at base Thor isn't 100x stronger than Wendigo, he would not be on par with WB Hulk while holding back on Earth. Do the math.

10x Thor would have to equal 1000x Wendigo, in order to even begin to compete, according to on panel citation.

TheHulk
Sorry for taking so long to answer. The reason that I asked, is that if at base Thor isn't 100x stronger than Wendigo, he would not be on par with WB Hulk while holding back on Earth. Do the math.

10x Thor would have to equal 1000x Wendigo, in order to even begin to compete, according to on panel citation. 1000x is hyperbole to me.

Stoic
1000x is hyperbole to me.

Yeah well one mans treasure is another mans trash. To me on panel citation outweighs opinion. erm

Villelater
Warrior Madness Thor failed to stop Young Maestro Hulk...nuff said

Damborgson

10x Thor would have to equal 1000x Wendigo, in order to even begin to compete, according to on panel citation.

It's cool brutha.

That's blatantly obvious hyperbole. erm Cmon Stoic.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Villelater
Warrior Madness Thor failed to stop Young Maestro Hulk...nuff said worldbreaker would beat the shit out of that thor. if that was warrior's madness or not, idunno

Naija boy
The x1000 thing could def be hyperbole , but given the circumstances surrounding the amp (wishing well) and the fact that wendigo and bi beast grew to the size of godzillaa ( which makes the 1000 times number conceivable) we know that the amp even if not exactly 1000 times was comparably enormous.

The pre-worldbreaker greenscar that wrecked those two guys and armcheddon would beat wm Thor let alone dark dimension world breaker.

Rao Kal El
Yes I forgot WM Thor becomes irrational, but that does not mean he will melee his way with the hulk by default, while on WM he has actually used energy attacks to take down the likes of Ss and AW.

But I thnk Hulk wins

TheHulk
It's cool brutha.

That's blatantly obvious hyperbole. erm Cmon Stoic. That's what I said too Damborgy...glad we can agree on something for once smile

TheHulk
Yeah well one mans treasure is another mans trash. To me on panel citation outweighs opinion. erm A opinion has 40%-50/50% chance to be true

TheHulk
The x1000 thing could def be hyperbole , but given the circumstances surrounding the amp (wishing well) and the fact that wendigo and bi beast grew to the size of godzillaa ( which makes the 1000 times number conceivable) we know that the amp even if not exactly 1000 times was comparably enormous.

The pre-worldbreaker greenscar that wrecked those two guys and armcheddon would beat wm Thor let alone dark dimension world breaker. thumb up damn Naija you done it again!

Damborgson

The pre-worldbreaker greenscar that wrecked those two guys and armcheddon would beat wm Thor let alone dark dimension world breaker.

It definitely is. There's no disputing the amp do to the size increase, but as far as a literal 1000X amp, that's pretty ridiculous. Size only translates to strength so much anyway.

Naija boy
There is no way of proving a 1000x amp exactly but the size of the number in and of itself does not qualify the statement as hyperbole particularly because we see a gargantuan size increase to go with it. Bigger people are not always stronger than smaller people in comics but a size increase in a character does necessitate increased musculature, bone density etc. And we have seen what that such things can indeed lead to exponential strength increases even exceeding 1000x... I. E giant man. So as I said it's not inconceivable.

Stoic
It definitely is. There's no disputing the amp do to the size increase, but as far as a literal 1000X amp, that's pretty ridiculous. Size only translates to strength so much anyway.

The thing here is that it was written on panel, and thus we need to respect what was written. If it somehow stated in a book that Thor destroyed an opponent that was 1000x greater than they were previously, we would have to go by what was written. Mangog must be total hyperbole, even though book after book, appearance after appearance states that he has the strength of a billion beings.

This is comics man, anything stated in them is possible, simply because none of this mess is possible in reality, (our reality that is).

Damborgson
There is no way of proving a 1000x amp exactly but the size of the number in and of itself does not qualify the statement as hyperbole particularly because we see a gargantuan size increase to go with it. Bigger people are not always stronger than smaller people in comics but a size increase in a character does necessitate increased musculature, bone density etc. And we have seen what that such things can indeed lead to exponential strength increases even exceeding 1000x... I. E giant man. So as I said it's not inconceivable.

Gargantuan size still doesn't quantify it to that level though. Hulk got a similar size increase at the end of HOTM. Quite possibly bigger. If he were 1000X the strength he was it in the Dark Dimension...he wouldn't be able to stay on Earth. Let alone fight on it like he did. Writer inconsistency and intention can only be used so much in cases like these where the instances simply don't add up. It's the reason Thor didn't overpower the weight of 20 planets on his body despite it being clear that the intention was for him to do so.

Strength comes with size to a point, but it most certainly does not quantify directly like that as far as someone twice their size is now twice as strong. Couple that with no strength showing whatsoever that would suggest such an amp, and it's obvious hyperbole.

The thing here is that it was written on panel, and thus we need to respect what was written. If it somehow stated in a book that Thor destroyed an opponent that was 1000x greater than they were previously, we would have to go by what was written. Mangog must be total hyperbole, even though book after book, appearance after appearance states that he has the strength of a billion beings.

This is comics man, anything stated in them is possible, simply because none of this mess is possible in reality, (our reality that is).

No it doesn't. That's the point of hyperbole dude. Mangog can back up his showings though. Much better than Wendi and the Bisexual beast can.

Sure, I can get that. But here on the forums, it doesn't fly. Otherwise Thor has a 20+ planet feat where he's able to move under such weight, and in addition he's also overpowered his weight infinitely. Effectively putting him above any pure strength feat in Marvel. Or...it might need to be taken with a grain of salt stick out tongue The intention was definitely to give Thor some BA strength feats, and he did get them but instances where "OH SHIT HE'S A 1000 TIMES STRONGER THAN BEFORE!" are questionable.

Stoic
Yes I forgot WM Thor becomes irrational, but that does not mean he will melee his way with the hulk by default, while on WM he has actually used energy attacks to take down the likes of Ss and AW.

But I thnk Hulk wins

we have never seen a WM Thor on panel.

Stoic
Gargantuan size still doesn't quantify it to that level though. Hulk got a similar size increase at the end of HOTM. Quite possibly bigger. If he were 1000X the strength he was it in the Dark Dimension...he wouldn't be able to stay on Earth. Let alone fight on it like he did. Writer inconsistency and intention can only be used so much in cases like these where the instances simply don't add up. It's the reason Thor didn't overpower the weight of 20 planets on his body despite it being clear that the intention was for him to do so.

Strength comes with size to a point, but it most certainly does not quantify directly like that as far as someone twice their size is now twice as strong. Couple that with no strength showing whatsoever that would suggest such an amp, and it's obvious hyperbole.

No it doesn't. That's the point of hyperbole dude. Mangog can back up his showings though. Much better than Wendi and the Bisexual beast can.

Sure, I can get that. But here on the forums, it doesn't fly. Otherwise Thor has a 20+ planet feat where he's able to move under such weight, and in addition he's also overpowered his weight infinitely. Effectively putting him above any pure strength feat in Marvel. Or...it might need to be taken with a grain of salt stick out tongue The intention was definitely to give Thor some BA strength feats, and he did get them but instances where "OH SHIT HE'S A 1000 TIMES STRONGER THAN BEFORE!" are questionable.

Because the citation took place on panel, if we were to bring this before a Judge in a court of law, he/she would rule in favor of what was stated on panel, and not what you believe it to be. Just saying.

Naija is right.

carver9

Read the first fight between Thor and Bi Beast. BB was stronger than Thor...IIRC, he overpowered Thor twice leading to Thor saying Bi Beast is as strong as Savage Hulk. This was Bi Beast outside of an amp. Wendigo, he's top tier strength wise as well and has proven this on multiples of occasions.

carver9
Also, don't know why people are bringing up Hulk not destroying Earth. Strange stated if the fight continues, Earth would be destroyed. We know at a weaker level of strength, Hulk was able to lay waste to a planet, him not doing it to a non fodder planet doesn't take away from this.

Damborgson
Because the citation took place on panel, if we were to bring this before a Judge in a court of law, he/she would rule in favor of what was stated on panel, and not what you believe it to be. Just saying.

Naija is right.

You're trying to escape logic by not addressing my points there Stoic. To be fair, I like your way of looking at things better. My boy would have quite a few more go to strength feats that way.

Depends on what part you're talking about.

Read the first fight between Thor and Bi Beast. BB was stronger than Thor...IIRC, he overpowered Thor twice leading to Thor saying Bi Beast is as strong as Savage Hulk. This was Bi Beast outside of an amp. Wendigo, he's top tier strength wise as well and has proven this on multiples of occasions.

Thor beat the shit out of Bi-Beast. One shot him once also iirc. He tossed him around a couple times, but never a direct overpowering that I remember. Feel free to post the scans to refresh my memory though.

Naija boy

Your analogy doesn't really apply though. Hulk did get a size increase on earth at the end of HOTM but he wasn't explicitly mentioned as being several times stronger because of it. Moreover hulk strength increases have always happened independent of size. In the case of the bi beast and Wendigo thing on the other hand, the strength increase was directly expressed through size. Now in comics there isn't a direct 1:1 relationship between size and strength admittedly. But that means that in any given case the relationship could be either less than 1:1 or greater than 1:1 depending on what the writer wants to do in that specific instance (I.e giant man where it is a greater than 1:1 relationship)

Nonetheless I favor it being hyperbole due to the manner in which bi beast mentions it suggesting it is most likely him just guesstimating at the enormity of what he knows is a humongous amp rather than having actually calculated the exact amount he was amped. The enormity of the amp is actually unknowable. But seeing as the amp is being expressed through size specifically, that 1000 number itself is not inconceivable given how size can relate with strength in comics.

Damborgson
Your analogy doesn't really apply though. Hulk did get a size increase on earth at the end of HOTM but he wasn't explicitly mentioned as being several times stronger because of it. Moreover hulk strength increases have always happened independent of size. In the case of the bi beast and Wendigo thing on the other hand, the strength increase was directly expressed through size. Now in comics there isn't a direct 1:1 relationship between size and strength admittedly. But that means that in any given case the relationship could be either less than 1:1 or greater than 1:1 depending on what the writer wants to do in that specific instance (I.e giant man where it is a greater than 1:1 relationship)

Nonetheless I favor it being hyperbole due to the manner in which bi beast mentions it suggesting it is most likely him just guesstimating at the enormity of what he knows is a humongous amp rather than having actually calculated the exact amount he was amped. The enormity of the amp is actually unknowable. But seeing as the amp is being expressed through size specifically, that 1000 number itself is not inconceivable given how size can relate with strength in comics.

Is there something else the size increase would imply though? If we're taking the 1000X increase as hyperbole like it is, Bi-Beast and Wendigo are still most certainly amped to a great extent. Size being the reason in their case. It'd be the same for Hulk no? Even if it's no specifically smacking the reader in the face, Pak used size as a means of heavy strength increase in the same run, and it'd be the same case with Hulk.

Not to mention they didn't really show the power of that amp. Nothing they did suggested such a ridiculous power increase.

psycho gundam
^ those characters have a set strength class, and they don't really hold back too much so you can sort of gauge it. just by looking at them they look 200/1 their size and they claimed to be 1000 fold enhanced. physics even dictates that objects with more weight demand geometrically greater support the larger they get.

Naija boy
Is there something else the size increase would imply though? If we're taking the 1000X increase as hyperbole like it is, Bi-Beast and Wendigo are still most certainly amped to a great extent. Size being the reason in their case. It'd be the same for Hulk no? Even if it's no specifically smacking the reader in the face, Pak used size as a means of heavy strength increase in the same run, and it'd be the same case with Hulk.

Not to mention they didn't really show the power of that amp. Nothing they did suggested such a ridiculous power increase.

Well the reason it's a bit different in the case of hulk is because his strength typically increases irrespective of any size increase. There are things like anger level which at that point become muce important. I'm not saying that hulk didn't get a strength increase as he grew bigger, I'm saying that the relationship between strength and size in the case of hulk would be necessarily different than in the case of bi beast and Wendigo since hulk has additional factors that would play a role in his strength. Hence the two scenarios cannot be analogous

I mean I wouldn't really expect them to be able to show any strength feats in that regard since they we're pretty much amped so that Pak could give hulk a supreme push.

carver9

Thor beat the shit out of Bi-Beast. One shot him once also iirc. He tossed him around a couple times, but never a direct overpowering that I remember. Feel free to post the scans to refresh my memory though.

I agree...Thor eventually dominated Bi Beast (first fight) but during their arm lock, Bi Beast overpowered him twice. Thor then knocks Bi Beast across the room and jumps on top of him eventually koing him.

Second fight, Bi Beast got curbed.

TheHulk
It definitely is. There's no disputing the amp do to the size increase, but as far as a literal 1000X amp, that's pretty ridiculous. Size only translates to strength so much anyway. thumb up

Damborgson
Well the reason it's a bit different in the case of hulk is because his strength typically increases irrespective of any size increase. There are things like anger level which at that point become muce important. I'm not saying that hulk didn't get a strength increase as he grew bigger, I'm saying that the relationship between strength and size in the case of hulk would be necessarily different than in the case of bi beast and Wendigo since hulk has additional factors that would play a role in his strength. Hence the two scenarios cannot be analogous

I mean I wouldn't really expect them to be able to show any strength feats in that regard since they we're pretty much amped so that Pak could give hulk a supreme push.

It'd be different as far as that the size increase wouldn't be the only means of amping, but other than that, if size is why the other two's strength was increasing, then it'd be the same case for Hulk as well. Our disagreement is so minimal and unimportant though that it doesn't really affect anything though. stick out tongue We both already agreed to certain extents on the hyperbole issue.

Had they shown feats that would have jstufiied their amp though, it'd have been much better for Hulk's push. Better than just beating them, though clearly stronger, in giant form.

I agree...Thor eventually dominated Bi Beast (first fight) but during their arm lock, Bi Beast overpowered him twice. Thor then knocks Bi Beast across the room and jumps on top of him eventually koing him.

Second fight, Bi Beast got curbed.

Ah, interesting. Well, Bi-Beast is a high class 100 so it's no biggy I guess. He's a hulk foe.

zeel

Also is BFR on?

I can see Thor winning some matches if He fights smart and uses Mjolnir versatility, but if He going to slug it out, I think WBH takes it.

Yup problem is thor wont fight smart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.