Magic Heralds vs Hulks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FanBoy4
Harald Jaekelsson
FP Kuurth
Angir

vs

WWH
War Hulk
WB Hulk

can the Hulk bypass team 1 magic and beat them to death? or will they die of old age?

TheHulk
The Hulksters Win!!!

FanBoy4
Originally posted by TheHulk
The Hulksters Win!!! in a long battle or a short one?

TheHulk
Originally posted by FanBoy4
in a long battle or a short one? Well ummmmmm isn't a fair mid battle

DarkSaint85
How do they deal with Kuurth who's got both Serpent and Cytorrak amps?

TheHulk
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
How do they deal with Kuurth who's got both Serpent and Cytorrak amps? WarHulk-Go Either Way With Kuurth
WWH-6/10
WB Hulk 8/10

All of them at once Stomps and other 2 of his team are dead

FanBoy4
All of them at once Stomps and other 2 of his team are dead Harald is a Zombie and cant die?

TheHulk
Harald is a Zombie and cant die? But still gets kick around like a ball

DarkSaint85
WarHulk-Go Either Way With Kuurth
WWH-6/10
WB Hulk 8/10

All of them at once Stomps and other 2 of his team are dead

Based on Uncanny...can't see anything stopping him, though. BFR is not an option, he can fly, plus from implied statements hemight havehad other powers, being held back only by Cain's mind

DarkSaint85
Harald is a Zombie and cant die?

Uppercut into space.

FanBoy4
Uppercut into space. that will work

TheHulk
Based on Uncanny...can't see anything stopping him, though. BFR is not an option, he can fly, plus from implied statements hemight havehad other powers, being held back only by Cain's mind WWH sh*ted on the entire X-Men Roster not just the Uncanny X-Men and yes I know he faced juggernaut but hulk was holding back and did not want to fight him...

DarkSaint85
WWH sh*ted on the entire X-Men Roster not just the Uncanny X-Men and yes I know he faced juggernaut but hulk was holding back and did not want to fight him...

Not quite all. They didn't bust out the telepathic heavy hitters against wwh, nor did they use their more exotic combos. Rockslide (that his name?) went upagainst wwh, but against kuurth they had him charged with Gambit, still no dice. They crashed the Blackbird into him, but with Kuurth they tried an aircraft carrier. Mags wasn't there, nor was Hope.

Plus, Wwh 'won' by BFr-ing him, which won't be an option.

TheHulk
Not quite all. They didn't bust out the telepathic heavy hitters against wwh, nor did they use their more exotic combos. Rockslide (that his name?) went upagainst wwh, but against kuurth they had him charged with Gambit, still no dice. They crashed the Blackbird into him, but with Kuurth they tried an aircraft carrier. Mags wasn't there, nor was Hope.

Plus, Wwh 'won' by BFr-ing him, which won't be an option. In the first place Hulk has high resistance to "mind rape" ask Prof X and Emma,facing almost all of them ain't enough,hulk and Juggy survived worse than a blackbird or aircraft,unlike Kuurth hulk was facing ALL of them at once and in the quarter of the early his Healing Factor was disabled,lol rockslide got his limbs ripped courtesy of hulk and last c'mon dude WWH fought Doctor Strange with Zom and Zom is so powerful The Living Tribunal Had To a personally Handle Him.....

DarkSaint85
So...you're saying that WWH is Tribunal level???

TheHulk
So...you're saying that WWH is Tribunal level??? Hahaha I could only hope....but you better believe people Hulk,Thor,Sentry and Juggernaut can handle dangers that are above or outclass them

DarkSaint85
Hahaha I could only hope....but you better believe people Hulk,Thor,Sentry and Juggernaut can handle dangers that are above or outclass them

Oh I believe, they are heroes after all. If they only beat peoplebelow them, that's...bullying lol. The point I was trying to make (which maybe didn't come through) was that the X-teams that WWH fought weren't as powerful nor as coordinated as the ones that fought Kuurth....and yet, Kuurth no sold all of them. The WWH storyline would be much shorter had Pixieteleported WWH to the sun (as with Kuurth), forexample.

TheHulk
Oh I believe, they are heroes after all. If they only beat peoplebelow them, that's...bullying lol. The point I was trying to make (which maybe didn't come through) was that the X-teams that WWH fought weren't as powerful nor as coordinated as the ones that fought Kuurth....and yet, Kuurth no sold all of them. The WWH storyline would be much shorter had Pixieteleported WWH to the sun (as with Kuurth), forexample. Alight this is what we are going do,tell me what could have the X-Men that fought WWH could have done to beat The Green Goliath??? and I repeat the ones that fought WWH.

DarkSaint85
That's my point. You said the entire Xroster went up against Wwh. I'm saying Kuurths opponents were more powerful and varied.

TheHulk
That's my point. You said the entire Xroster went up against Wwh. I'm saying Kuurths opponents were more powerful and varied. Really??? You really Think Greg Pak took away all their heavy hitters....*sign* please give the names that fought Kuurth???

DarkSaint85
Hope. Magneto. Pixie, to name but three. Gambit/Rockslide combo creating the largest mutant explosion in history (and I'd assume Cyclops knows what he's talking about). Adam X didn't phase him.

DarkSaint85
You cannot deny, that had Pixie been there, WWH vs the X-men would have been wrapped up in one panel.

TheHulk
Hope. Magneto. Pixie, to name but three. Gambit/Rockslide combo creating the largest mutant explosion in history (and I'd assume Cyclops knows what he's talking about). Adam X didn't phase him.
Magneto-LOL unless he finds adamantium as a weapon,Hulk would fart him outs his way

Pixie-I cant see her doing any less damage than Wasp(even if she went inside hulk) and her dust ain't working cause hulk fought through hard hallucinations before

Gambit/Rockslide-Hulk Sneezes both away and Hulk himself caused the largest most deveasting Hurricane in history with a Thunderclap as SAVAGE Hulk

Cyclops-Had his fair share with Hulk already and.....Hulk Almost Smashed him of not for Shadowcat

Adam X-Seriously nothing else to say but What could he do!!!???

Hope-Combine all these guys abilities and what I said about them and see if copying them Will help!

DarkSaint85
But all the heavy hittersthat hulk faced, kuurth faced as well, and then some more.

Pixie does more than dust, you know...you know she ports people, right? And is more powerful/varied than Nightcrawler's porting, before you bring it up

TheHulk
But all the heavy hittersthat hulk faced, kuurth faced as well, and then some more.

Pixie does more than dust, you know...you know she ports people, right? And is more powerful/varied than Nightcrawler's porting, before you bring it up And what will Pixie with Her Teleportation???

Kuurth did that.....Which issue and if you can,give me a scan I love to see that!

-Pr-
Magneto-LOL unless he finds adamantium as a weapon,Hulk would fart him outs his way

Pixie-I cant see her doing any less damage than Wasp(even if she went inside hulk) and her dust ain't working cause hulk fought through hard hallucinations before

Gambit/Rockslide-Hulk Sneezes both away and Hulk himself caused the largest most deveasting Hurricane in history with a Thunderclap as SAVAGE Hulk

Cyclops-Had his fair share with Hulk already and.....Hulk Almost Smashed him of not for Shadowcat

Adam X-Seriously nothing else to say but What could he do!!!???

Hope-Combine all these guys abilities and what I said about them and see if copying them Will help!

Cyclops in WWH was bullshit.

I don't mind if he loses and is written properly, but he was still written shittily.

And yes, that's a word. sneer

DarkSaint85
She can do this to him:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/qwirtle/1974308-uxm_542_oroboros_cps_011_super.jpg

Tell me, how will WWH come back from being in the sun, please?

Stoic
She can do this to him:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/qwirtle/1974308-uxm_542_oroboros_cps_011_super.jpg

Tell me, how will WWH come back from being in the sun, please?

Lol he's not. There are several characters that would beat the Hulk in one panel with no effort at all. Transportation to the sun via wormhole is a good one. However it would make for a poorer read than WW Hulk was in itself, and the powers that be needed to cash in.

TheHulk
She can do this to him:

Tell me, how will WWH come back from being in the sun, please? Hulk can survive tamps hotter than the Sun you know,but yeah his gonnna have to find a way to get out of the sun...

Stoic
^ BFR is still a win, and the question still remains as to how he would get back?

TheHulk
Originally posted by Stoic
^ BFR is still a win, and the question still remains as to how he would get back? I realized that thank you very much but it just shows the X-Men can't do sh*t to The Hulk

Well I guess all hulk can jump from planet to planet...

carver9
Hes not jumping from the sun...it has no surface. He is stuck once teleported there.

TheHulk
Originally posted by carver9
Hes not jumping from the sun...it has no surface. He is stuck once teleported there. Lol what was I thinking embarrasment

Okay Hulky you can go WB.... sad

DarkSaint85
Lol what was I thinking embarrasment

Okay Hulky you can go WB.... sad

Lol and then.....what?

The reason for all of this is, I know the OP is magical heralds vs hulks, but kuurth could maybe solo the hulk team...

Stoic
Lol and then.....what?

The reason for all of this is, I know the OP is magical heralds vs hulks, but kuurth could maybe solo the hulk team...

Kuurth would do no such thing. One Hulk is capable of matching Kuurth alone. By the way WW Hulk and WB Hulk are the same incarnations. The Hulk was known as the World Breaker back durin Planet Hulk, and is still known as the World Breaker... Well at least before the Banner Hulk split.

That means that we are one Hulk short for this fight. Perhaps Onslaught buster Hulk would do?

DarkSaint85
When I say solo, I was thinking BFRing everyone with portals. You guys probably Know better than I,but as he can port himself, Mjolnir (I know, different hammer but am assuming Asgardian enchantments are standard) is capable of porting others AND Kuurth seems inclined to go for quick victoriesas opposed to long.slugfests, it doesn't seem inconceivable that Kuurth could use this tactic.

Sr J-Bieb
Thor broke his wrists hitting HJ, and needed the power of the Runes to even fight him on fair ground.

I have a hard time seeing him get stomped here... really hard time.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Thor broke his wrists hitting HJ, and needed the power of the Runes to even fight him on fair ground.

thumb up

FanBoy4
I have a hard time seeing him get stomped here... really hard time. couldn't Hulk get so mad that at one point he will bypass the enchantment?

TheHulk
couldn't Hulk get so mad that at one point he will bypass the enchantment? Very Possible......maybe kill the entire Hulkk family will that push Hulk???

iceman24567
Hulk thunder claps the Sun and uses it in a jet pack fashion it makes sense thumb up

janus77
Hulk could jump back from the sun, might take a while, but well and truly within his powers.

Remember, Hulk can grab, warp, crush energy as if it was a solid substance.

Hulks win.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk could jump back from the sun, might take a while, but well and truly within his powers.

Remember, Hulk can grab, warp, crush energy as if it was a solid substance.

Hulks win.

....Are you.....being serious?

TheHulk
....Are you.....being serious? Actually it did happen before alot of times so it ain't a myth so yea hulk might do it

DarkSaint85
Actually it did happen before alot of times so it ain't a myth so yea hulk might do it

He jumped...back from the sun??

Even if he did (and I would REALLY like to see this lol), the Sun is still at a sufficient distance that he's never making it back in 'good time' (as defined by forum rules). So Hulks still lose, as you cannot honestly say that the heralds would then sit around for a week as the Hulks jump back......only to resume the fight again. That kinda defeats the whole point of BFR....

And even if he did (and he'd have to be able to do it at lightspeeds), what's to stop Kuurth from sending them back???

TheHulk
He jumped...back from the sun??

Even if he did (and I would REALLY like to see this lol), the Sun is still at a sufficient distance that he's never making it back in 'good time' (as defined by forum rules). So Hulks still lose, as you cannot honestly say that the heralds would then sit around for a week as the Hulks jump back......only to resume the fight again. That kinda defeats the whole point of BFR....

And even if he did (and he'd have to be able to do it at lightspeeds), what's to stop Kuurth from sending them back??? He jumped Out of orbit once in a single leap in a few seconds twice so since the sun is three planets away I say he leaps 3x and when hey gets back to earth the duration probaly have been 2-4 min...but yeah I guess we can call it round 2 and Tha Hulk being the Great tactician he is he will think of something

BFR Off Gamma Brothers 8/10

BFR On Gamma Brothers 6/10(this is answer I gave)

DarkSaint85
What...the....hell......

You must be joking, right? Rest of the forum, are posts like this usual from TheHulk? Is he being serious???

TheHulk
What...the....hell......

You must be joking, right? Rest of the forum, are posts like this usual from TheHulk? Is he being serious??? Ohhhh now your low Balling evidence ehhh

DarkSaint85
SLol, no, I think it's you who's lowballing.

Lowballing the solar system, that is.

TheHulk
SLol, no, I think it's you who's lowballing.

Lowballing the solar system, that is. Oh come on bro I got A- for GeoGraphy and B+ for Science

DarkSaint85
The distance.from the middle of the sun to the earth is not 3x the distance from earth to orbit....

TheHulk
The distance.from the middle of the sun to the earth is not 3x the distance from earth to orbit.... I meant since earth is 2 planets away from the sun he is gonna have to leap planet to planet this leaping 2-3 times

DarkSaint85
What evidence.do you have that he can leap from planet to Planet?

TheHulk
What evidence.do you have that he can leap from planet to Planet? for this ill admit Im Assuming,but he did leap outta orbit as savage hulk and current is wayyyy stronger so he can surely leap much further hell savage hulk once leaped from earth to the moon I have the comic but I cant find a scan sorry...But anyway up till now every time he leaps at orbit or further it's always savage hulk and for current hulk you can't tell me u can't imagine him jumping to a other planet...

golem370
Just a question could Hulk fight being teleported?

DarkSaint85
for this ill admit Im Assuming,but he did leap outta orbit as savage hulk and current is wayyyy stronger so he can surely leap much further hell savage hulk once leaped from earth to the moon I have the comic but I cant find a scan sorry...But anyway up till now every time he leaps at orbit or further it's always savage hulk and for current hulk you can't tell me u can't imagine him jumping to a other planet...

Earth to the moon is a hell of a lot shorter than Earth to Venus, Venus to Mercury or MErcury to the Sun. Hell, its even less than the diameter of the Sun alone. Then you have to factor in the effort it would take just to escape the orbit of the Sun, which is much much more than escaping the oribt of the Earth.....

And factoring in the fact that the Hulk cannot change direction mid-flight, and you're now saying that he can navigate successfully to Earth???? Try looking up at the sky. Tell me where Mercury is.....

TheHulk
Earth to the moon is a hell of a lot shorter than Earth to Venus, Venus to Mercury or MErcury to the Sun. Hell, its even less than the diameter of the Sun alone. Then you have to factor in the effort it would take just to escape the orbit of the Sun, which is much much more than escaping the oribt of the Earth.....

And factoring in the fact that the Hulk cannot change direction mid-flight, and you're now saying that he can navigate successfully to Earth???? Try looking up at the sky. Tell me where Mercury is..... Im not going to go all sciencey on you,cause I actually know the distance between each planet and canculated the distance and I assure you Hulk will get back to earth around 9-14 min(and besides geo and sci I got A+ for maths since primary school expect last year where in a mid exam I got B+ BUT I only had 2 hours of sleep and still dizzy and sleepy)and plus to answer your "how will hulk get back to earth" question,hulk has a homing ability meaning he doesn't know where he is but he still can find the place he wants to go..

DarkSaint85
Im not going to go all sciencey on you,cause I actually know the distance between each planet and canculated the distance and I assure you Hulk will get back to earth around 9-14 min(and besides geo and sci I got A+ for maths since primary school expect last year where in a mid exam I got B+ BUT I only had 2 hours of sleep and still dizzy and sleepy)and plus to answer your "how will hulk get back to earth" question,hulk has a homing ability meaning he doesn't know where he is but he still can find the place he wants to go..

So he gets back to Earth, from the Sun, at just over half the speed of light.......

Right ok. Forum members, this guy cannot be serious.

Are there any other team Hulk supporters who can give a plausible scenario where they defeat Kuurth? And his potential BFR abilities?

TheHulk
So he gets back to Earth, from the Sun, at just over half the speed of light.......

Right ok. Forum members, this guy cannot be serious.

Are there any other team Hulk supporters who can give a plausible scenario where they defeat Kuurth? And his potential BFR abilities? Dude silver surfer was "surfering away" but when hulk jumped he caught him and surfer was way up on the sky meaning hulk can jump fast...and dude until you meet And have 1 year knowing Carver9 you won't be pointing at me

carver9
Kuurth never fought anyone as impressive as Hulk physically, so I see no reason on assuming Hulk physical strength couldn't take him. The same question can be asked, how is Kuurth going to beat Hulk.

@The Hulk...

Hull isn't jumping back from the moon and he sure as hell isn't jumping planet to planet in under 9 minutes. Escaping the gravitational pull alone from the sun would be a ft within itself...finding something to stand on would also be a ft but like a couple of posters said, Hulk has bent and reformed energy before...so it is a possibility.

DarkSaint85
Kuurth never fought anyone as impressive as Hulk physically, so I see no reason on assuming Hulk physical strength couldn't take him.

I agree totally with this statement. In fact, with pure slugging it out, the Hulk would win

Well, I brought up BFRing him somewhere, as Kuurth could transport himself, and could POTENTIALLY do the same to others.

carver9
I agree totally with this statement. In fact, with pure slugging it out, the Hulk would win

Well, I brought up BFRing him somewhere, as Kuurth could transport himself, and could POTENTIALLY do the same to others.

sad stop agreeing with me, I want to debate. Happy Dance

TheHulk
Kuurth never fought anyone as impressive as Hulk physically, so I see no reason on assuming Hulk physical strength couldn't take him. The same question can be asked, how is Kuurth going to beat Hulk.

@The Hulk...

Hull isn't jumping back from the moon and he sure as hell isn't jumping planet to planet in under 9 minutes. Escaping the gravitational pull alone from the sun would be a ft within itself...finding something to stand on would also be a ft but like a couple of posters said, Hulk has bent and reformed energy before...so it is a possibility. Fair Enough

*whisper* @DarkSaint see what I mean....

janus77

Hull isn't jumping back from the moon and he sure as hell isn't jumping planet to planet in under 9 minutes. Escaping the gravitational pull alone from the sun would be a ft within itself...finding something to stand on would also be a ft but like a couple of posters said, Hulk has bent and reformed energy before...so it is a possibility.
Why not?
It's not as if comic book cosmology acknowledges gravitational pull as a factor at all.

Sakaar was twice the size of Earth, Hulk - calmly - jumped between it and one of its moons. Hulk's escaped pressures and resistances far in excess of gravity.

Oh and if he can one-hand throw Fin Fang Foom to the moon, which he did whilst relatively calm, it strikes me as odd that he wouldn't be able to generate the power (and accuracy) to propel himself to the moon too.

TheHulk
Originally posted by janus77
Why not?
It's not as if comic book cosmology acknowledges gravitational pull as a factor at all.

Sakaar was twice the size of Earth, Hulk - calmly - jumped between it and one of its moons. Hulk's escaped pressures and resistances far in excess of gravity.

Oh and if he can one-hand throw Fin Fang Foom to the moon, which he did whilst relatively calm, it strikes me as odd that he wouldn't be able to generate the power (and accuracy) to propel himself to the moon too. Thank You!!! big grin

DarkSaint85
And the distance between them was....? Now compare that distance (if you can) to that between the Sun and Mercury, then Mercury and Venus, then Venus to the Earth....

The issue here is not really Earth---Moon. Its escaping the middle of the Sun, jumping to Mercury, then jumping to Venus, then jumping to the Earth, then - as he is landing - avoiding being sent back to the Sun and having to repeat it all over again.

Within the time frame as specified by forum rules.

TheHulk
And the distance between them was....? Now compare that distance (if you can) to that between the Sun and Mercury, then Mercury and Venus, then Venus to the Earth....

The issue here is not really Earth---Moon. Its escaping the middle of the Sun, jumping to Mercury, then jumping to Venus, then jumping to the Earth, then - as he is landing - avoiding being sent back to the Sun and having to repeat it all over again.

Within the time frame as specified by forum rules. Well in theory hulk don't do logic like LoBo

Naija boy
Hulks. WB Hulk is physically much more formidable than anyone here save kuurth in durability alone. He could easily kill Angrir with a casual pat on the back and then proceed to beat up kuurth while War hulk and WWH team up against Harald jaekelson. If they fail at that then WB will come in and finish the job.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Naija boy
Hulks. WB Hulk is physically much more formidable than anyone here save kuurth in durability alone. He could easily kill Angrir with a casual pat on the back and then proceed to beat up kuurth while War hulk and WWH team up against Harald jaekelson. If they fail at that then WB will come in and finish the job.

My option for the heralds winning was BFR.

Naija boy
My option for the heralds winning was BFR.

Well presuming Kuurth would resort to that option, (ive never seen him teleport anybody but i am a bit behind on fear itself,) it could work.
If this is a physical fight though, Personally i think WBhulk could potentially solo the field (depending of course on the extent to which you believe kuurths durability extends)

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb

Still a valid point I've honestly seen no counter for thus far.

Naija boy
^Its true that Jaekelson was certainly no pushover. and he is definitely the second strongest on the field in my estimatio. However, i recall, Jaekelson mentioning something about Thors strength being trebled in order to be able to fight him on fair ground....and id say that WB Hulk is still alot stronger than that.

JakeTheBank
Anything that breaks classic Thor's wrists upon contact due to their durability is insane. All of those vikings were cursed not to die and conventionally immune to damage, and it was only thanks to Dr. Strange and finding their ancestors were they able to get around that enchantment.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It was more than just a strength amp (The entire tripled thing didn't make any sense to me, maybe it's an estimation of how much power was used) but allowed them to operate on the same mystical wave length or something. It's the reason why bullets from the pilot's plane or the mace of the Templar Knight were able to hurt the Vikings etc. when they would otherwise be invulnerable to such weapons.

Naija boy
^^Certainly is, Now the thing i cant remeber to well is if they were actually immune to none magically infused damage or were simply amped up to be ultra durable. If the former then yeah Jaekelson probably is the last one standing. I seem to remeber it being the latter though.

@rage, well actually that makes sense

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'd have to re-read the arc to be sure but I'm betting it's the former if Strange wanted nothing to do with them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.