Thor vs Mr. Majestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
So Thor beat Glads by consensus in the slugfest. Now Thor has to deal with contender, Maj.

Equalized speed, no hammer for Thor, no flight, no powers beyond durability and strength, h2h only.

Who wins?

carver9
Thor wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Majestic is less durable than most super clones but he makes up for it with toughness.

Could go either way, edge to Thor if I had to pick one.

Prep-Man
toss up.

JakeTheBank
Could go either way, but I think Majestic walks away the winner.

TheHulk
HAIL TO THE GOD OF THUNDER!!! mad

Prep-Man
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Could go either way, but I think Majestic walks away the winner.

I would think Majestic is the better fighter all around.

dmills
Majestic 4'sho

the Darkone
Thor is a better fighter, with thousands yrs of fighting and more powerful imo!

Sr J-Bieb
Thor loses

Thor with the hammer wins

iceman24567
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor is a better fighter, with thousands yrs of fighting and more powerful imo! Uh Majestros is pretty experienced too

JakeTheBank
Yes, he is.

snowdragon
Majestros wins this battle

the Darkone
Originally posted by iceman24567
Uh Majestros is pretty experienced too

I know he does, but compare to Thor who has 1000 on top of 1000 yrs of fighting, Thor has more. Im not saying Thor will have it easy he wont, but Thor is more versatile in his powers than Majestic, but it will great battle where I feel Thor wins the majority 6/10!

Rage.Of.Olympus
Majestros is pretty skilled or at least intended to be, Thor would have the edge in that category though.

snowdragon
I know he does, but compare to Thor who has 1000 on top of 1000 yrs of fighting, Thor has more. Im not saying Thor will have it easy he wont, but Thor is more versatile in his powers than Majestic, but it will great battle where I feel Thor wins the majority 6/10!

Majestros doesn't age and in Wildstorm he is one of the last "people" alive in the universe.

Majestros is part reed/110% superman and 100% warrior, it's something constantly displayed on his part.

Majestros is pretty brutal and a hugely skilled warrior he takes it to Thor in this fight without Thor's hammer.

Thor would need his hammer to compete with Maj even then maj might use his speed/intellect to make something to counter Thor's abilities before he even fights him.

iceman24567
Originally posted by snowdragon
Majestros doesn't age and in Wildstorm he is one of the last "people" alive in the universe.

Majestros is part reed/110% superman and 100% warrior, it's something constantly displayed on his part.

Majestros is pretty brutal and a hugely skilled warrior he takes it to Thor in this fight without Thor's hammer.

Thor would need his hammer to compete with Maj even then maj might use his speed/intellect to make something to counter Thor's abilities before he even fights him. Ugh i think you are cbring way too much

OneDumbG0
I know he does, but compare to Thor who has 1000 on top of 1000 yrs of fighting, Thor has more. Im not saying Thor will have it easy he wont, but Thor is more versatile in his powers than Majestic, but it will great battle where I feel Thor wins the majority 6/10! Majestic should be as old as Thor. Maybe older.

JakeTheBank
I'm pretty sure if Majestic had onesided prep prior to the battle, he could come up with something to counter Thor.

Hell, if Thor had one-sided prep, he'd be able to curb Majestic, too. Moot point is moot.

snowdragon
Ugh i think you are cbring way too much

Nice troll post but no, I'm not. Majestros is really what Superman should/could be.

The guy used his heat vision to change jupiter's atmosphere and reprogram Eradicator as well as rearrange the solar system, turned to stone magically and wills himself back to flesh to name a few, it's crazy.

And to boot he has shown super speed and developing tools to overcome obstacles, the guy is pretty well written with his powerset.

iceman24567
Originally posted by snowdragon
Nice troll post but no, I'm not. Majestros is really what Superman should/could be.

The guy used his heat vision to change jupiter's atmosphere and reprogram Eradicator as well as rearrange the solar system, turned to stone magically and wills himself back to flesh to name a few, it's crazy.

And to boot he has shown super speed and developing tools to overcome obstacles, the guy is pretty well written with his powerset. Lol how was my post trolling? Majestros is great but he doesn't possess the solid feats Thor does i would give Thor the edge in every way except speed and intelligence

Rage.Of.Olympus
Iceman has a point. People go a little overboard with Majestic for some reason. If you read all of his appearances, you can come to a more balanced take.

Majestic is impressive though but he's not above Superman or Thor. I'd personally rank Thor and Majestic as pretty much on par with Superman having the edge over either of them. His durability is somewhat more suspect at times but every character has their bad days I guess.

He doesn't have the Thor/Superman level high feats but that's not a knock against him, few if any characters do.

dmills
Lol how was my post trolling? Majestros is great but he doesn't possess the solid feats Thor does i would give Thor the edge in every way except speed and intelligence

What type of feats are we talking about because Majestic -qualitively if not quantitively- has the feats to stack up well with any top tier?

snowdragon
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Iceman has a point. People go a little overboard with Majestic for some reason. If you read all of his appearances, you can come to a more balanced take.

Majestic is impressive though but he's not above Superman or Thor. I'd personally rank Thor and Majestic as pretty much on par with Superman having the edge over either of them. His durability is somewhat more suspect at times but every character has their bad days I guess.

He doesn't have the Thor/Superman level high feats but that's not a knock against him, few if any characters do.

Well I had to look it up but I did Majestic had around 170 issued comics while Thor has 3500 and Superman closer to 7500.

IMO the reason people lean twards Majestic is due to how he used his powers in his showings, he was a pretty no nonsense kind of hero.

I mean it's said he's a "Universal" and it's never even entirely explained that he gave that up either.

Like I said in this fight though I would give the fight to Majestic.

Galan007
-Majestic has the strength to rearrange all the planets in a solar system.
-Can casually travel FTL, and react (H2H) on a nanosecond-by-nanosecond basis.
-Has survived a blast capable of destroying the earth/moon.
-Possesses laser vision so powerful that it can create and shape entire stars.

Imo, Majestic takes the majority. Unlike Superman, Maj actually tends to use his power advantages in battle.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Galan007
-Can react on a nanosecond-by-nanosecond basis.
-His laser vision is such a potent force that it can create and shape entire stars.

Imo, Majestic takes the majority. Unlike Superman, Maj actually tends to use his power advantages in battle.

While all those points are true, most of them are rendered invalid by the OP, which has them fight in H2H with equalized speed.

Galan007
Eff the OP. sly

OneDumbG0

Imo, Majestic takes the majority. Unlike Superman, Maj actually tends to use his power advantages in battle. Majestic is what Superman wants to be when he grows up.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Majestic is what Superman wants to be when he grows up.

Cue the "People like Majestic only because he's a "badass" version of Superman" haughty comments.

Galan007
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Majestic is what Superman wants to be when he grows up. At least Maj would know how to 'handle' Lois. ermm13

guy222
thor

Rage.Of.Olympus
Eh, those people are ignorant. It's true at first glance that Majestic seems a bit...stiff but he's interesting enough once you read up on him. It's hard to find particularly emotional stories that involve him unless it involves his son or his past.

*Lists a bunch of high end Thor showings*

Imo, Thor takes the majority. In all seriousness though, this can go either way.

How many times has Majestic been hit with electrical attacks? I want to see how he does against them on some sort of average because the one time I recall, it was less than stellar.

CosmicComet
Split with the stips.

Without it, Majestic takes the majority.

Galan007
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

*Lists a bunch of high end Thor showings*

Imo, Thor takes the majority. In all seriousness though, this can go either way.

How many times has Majestic been hit with electrical attacks? I want to see how he does against them on some sort of average because the one time I recall, it was less than stellar. 007-thefuk

I do not debate with fanboys. pfft

Rage.Of.Olympus
007-thefuk

ermm

I used the exact same reasoning that you did by the way.

dmills
007-thefuk

laughing out loud

carver9

Gladiator has these same fts, if not, better and people stated that isn't enough to classify him as a High Herald and that Thor would merk him.

Prep-Man

He also has other powers that he uses like energy manipulation and telepathy that everyone forgets.

hammer81
Thor is a better fighter, with thousands yrs of fighting and more powerful imo!

just admit you know nothing about majestic boy, majestic is probably as old as thor and majestic is a brutal beast in fighting, you said thor is more powerful in your opinion? give me an example of both thor and majestic comperetion and show me where thor is superior, i mean if you wrote something like that you must know majestic very well right? so you wont have a problem with my little request smile

the Darkone
Originally posted by hammer81
just admit you know nothing about majestic boy, majestic is probably as old as thor and majestic is a brutal beast in fighting, you said thor is more powerful in your opinion? give me an example of both thor and majestic comperetion and show me where thor is superior, i mean if you wrote something like that you must know majestic very well right? so you wont have a problem with my little request smile

1. who are you calling a boy? 2nd I do now about Majestic when he , dont assume nothing about what I know, you will make a a$$ out of yourself!

Did I say a easy win for Thor !? no I didn't, I said Thor will edge him out, Thor is more powerful and more versatile in his powers, Thor has more fighting experience Thor is well over 10,000 yrs old maybe older, like I said 6/10 for Thor!

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
Gladiator has these same fts, if not, better and people stated that isn't enough to classify him as a High Herald and that Thor would merk him. That's Gladiator, though. He's a hack. thumb up

hammer81
1. who are you calling a boy? 2nd I do now about Majestic when he , dont assume nothing about what I know, you will make a a$$ out of yourself!

Did I say a easy win for Thor !? no I didn't, I said Thor will edge him out, Thor is more powerful and more versatile in his powers, Thor has more fighting experience Thor is well over 10,000 yrs old maybe older, like I said 6/10 for Thor!

1. in case you have some kind of reading disorder i called YOU a boy.
2.you meant "know".
3.the only one who made an a$$ out of himself is you since you stated you give thor the edge in skills because he is 1000 years old and because you know nothing about majestic you assumed there is no way he can match that period of time but what a surprise he actually can , proves you know nothing.
4.did i say you said easy win?i guess you really got a reading disorder
5.prove thor is more powerful, compare there both abilities and present evidence
6.prove thor has more fighting experience, if you base it on the fact he is 1000 years old than you are making fun of yourself because majestor is somewhere around the same age
7.like i said earlier prove your points by compering the 2 of them or admit you were talking out of your a$$

the Darkone
1. in case you have some kind of reading disorder i called YOU a boy.
2.you meant "know".
3.the only one who madean a$$ out of himself is you since you stated you give thor the edge in skills because he is 1000 years old and because you know nothing about majestic you assumed there is no way he can match that period of time but what a surprise he actually can , proves you know nothing.
4.did i sayyou said easy win?i guess you really got a reading disorder
5.prove thor is more powerful, compare there both abilitiesand present evidence
6.prove thor has more fighting experience, if you base it on the fact he is 1000 years old than you are making fun of yourself because majestor is somewhere around the same age
7.like i said earlier prove your points by compering the 2 of them or admit you were talking out of your a$$

Red_turtle you still playing this childish game, You are not here to debate you are here to argue and insult, a game I don't play.

Prep-Man
That's Gladiator, though. He's a hack. thumb up

True dat.

hammer81
Red_turtle you still playing this childish game, You are not here to debate you are here to argue and insult, a game I don't play.

i guess you chose the second option which is admiting you were talking out of your a$$ roll eyes (sarcastic)

the Darkone
i guess you chose the second option which is admiting you were talking out of your a$$ roll eyes (sarcastic)

whatever make you happy

hammer81
whatever make you happy

"makes you happy" wink

the Darkone

Thor has warp the universe, with his Godblast big grin !

Thor is so physical strong he one shot Korg brother out of earths orbit and solar system stick out tongue

Thor posses Energy output that can kill sky-father level beings in the Godblast and anti-force blast that killed Mangog wink .

All kidding aside, Majestic is basically what Superman should be if he was born on a warrior planet
like Majestic. And we go by feats Thor has more and done more, not saying Majestic is not going win some, he will I feel that will win the majority due to his versatility of his hammer. Thor 6/10!

cdtm

Not to mention, punked Eradicator.

Basically tanked everything he dished out, and treated their fight like a game.

carver9
Eradicator always gets linked.

"Id"
With speed equalized, and Strictly a h2h combat no weapons.

Its too close to call.

cdtm
Thor has warp the universe, with his Godblast big grin !

Thor is so physical strong he one shot Korg brother out of earths orbit and solar system stick out tongue

Thor posses Energy output that can kill sky-father level beings in the Godblast and anti-force blast that killed Mangog wink .

All kidding aside, Majestic is basically what Superman should be if he was born on a warrior planet
like Majestic. And we go by feats Thor has more and done more, not saying Majestic is not going win some, he will I feel that will win the majority due to his versatility of his hammer. Thor 6/10!

Thor doesn't get the hammer. This is a slugfest.

the Darkone
Originally posted by cdtm
Thor doesn't get the hammer. This is a slugfest.

It still pick Thor, 6/10!

Prep-Man
hasnt majestic spared with the likes of Zealot and Nemesis? two very skilled fighters. gonna say majestic is more skilled.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.