Wonder Woman (w/Gauntlets of Atlas) vs. WBH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Wonder Woman (w/ Gauntlets of Atlas, Bracers, Lasso, Tiara)

vs.

World Breaker Hulk

CIS on.

DarkSaint85
What would you define as CIS?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What would you define as CIS?

Essentially, fighting and using their powers in character.

Which means Diana wouldn't instantly resort to the Lasso's potent soul ravaging abilities and Hulk wouldn't attempt to outright kill her.

Rage.Of.Olympus
World Breaker Hulk as he was last seen, would rip her in half with a spit ball. Her best bet is to use the lasso and pray that Hulk doesn't rip it in half because there's no greater truth than the Hulk is the strongest one there is.

Stoic
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Essentially, fighting and using their powers in character.

Which means Diana wouldn't instantly resort to the Lasso's potent soul ravaging abilities and Hulk wouldn't attempt to outright kill her.

You have them fighting in the city filled with people? Or no innocents to be hurt?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
World Breaker Hulk as he was last seen, would rip her in half with a spit ball. Her best bet is to use the lasso and pray that Hulk doesn't rip it in half because there's no greater truth than the Hulk is the strongest one there is.

I doubt WBH would rip Diana in half normally, much less a Diana whose strength and durability is amplified x10.

Pretty sure you're not serious about the lasso being ripped in half either.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Stoic
You have them fighting in the city filled with people? Or no innocents to be hurt?

Neutral battlefield, no civilians to be hurt.

SquallX

rolling on floor laughing

OneDumbG0
I doubt WBH would rip Diana in half normally, much less a Diana whose strength and durability is amplified x10.

Pretty sure you're not serious about the lasso being ripped in half either. Paul Bunyan > current Hulk? vin

Stoic
She would eventually lose.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Paul Bunyan > current Hulk? vin

Context. Queen of Fables can be a high end reality warper.

OneDumbG0
^ IIRC, she summoned Paul Bunyan. She didn't bend reality's laws to make the Lasso breakable.

iceman24567
Ehh she actually has a chance given the stips but she still gets toasted imo

Q99
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ IIRC, she summoned Paul Bunyan. She didn't bend reality's laws to make the Lasso breakable.

Note that Diana regained the lasso later that story and it was whole and functional. So there was *something* going on.

h1a8
She would eventually lose.

Not if she combos him to ko, bfr him into space, or better yet lasso him eventually (she's definitely fast and skilled enough).

WW wins.

TheHulk
WB Hulk wins....7/10

TheHulk
World Breaker Hulk as he was last seen, would rip her in half with a spit ball. Her best bet is to use the lasso and pray that Hulk doesn't rip it in half because there's no greater truth than the Hulk is the strongest one there is. For statement you get more respect from me.... cool

h1a8
Originally posted by TheHulk
WB Hulk wins....7/10

How can he win 7/10 when she could lasso him 10/10 for just one type of win?

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
How can he win 7/10 when she could lasso him 10/10 for just one type of win?

She doesn't Lasso people entire body 90% of the time in comics and she won't do it here.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
She doesn't Lasso people entire body 90% of the time in comics and she won't do it here.

She either lassos or at least tries to lasso an enemy 100% of the time when she has no other alternative. Also WW is fighting at her best as shown before and thus she WILL lasso if she can't defeat Hulk otherwise.

Now, 10x WW is stronger than WBH since normal WW has a feat of planetary power where WBH has a feat of planetary power as well. WW is also faster and more skilled and thus without the lasso she will win a majority.

TheHulk
She either lassos or at least tries to lasso an enemy 100% of the time when she has no other alternative. Also WW is fighting at her best as shown before and thus she WILL lasso if she can't defeat Hulk otherwise.

Now, 10x WW is stronger than WBH since normal WW has a feat of planetary power where WBH has a feat of planetary power as well. WW is also faster and more skilled and thus without the lasso she will win a majority. HAHAHAHA WTH That's down BS you giving that kind of example lol Hulk is stronger if there is one thing im a fanboy at towards hulk is his strength

STRONGEST ONE THERE IS BABY!!!!!! mad

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Q99
Note that Diana regained the lasso later that story and it was whole and functional. So there was *something* going on. So? She knows how to knit like a proper b1tch, then.

carver9

Now, 10x WW is stronger than WBH since normal WW has a feat of planetary power where WBH has a feat of planetary power as well. WW is also faster and more skilled and thus without the lasso she will win a majority.

What planetary fts does Wonder Woman have?

Naija boy
WBH wins hard. a 10x amp is nice and all but the WBH amp based on what weve seen in relation to the difference between hulk and former peers...is much much more than that. To go from going toe to toe with beings to vaporizing them as side effects of your strikes when your are hundreds of feet away from them....and not even making contact with the ground is way more than a 10x strength amp

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9
She doesn't Lasso people entire body 90% of the time in comics and she won't do it here. Actually she uses the lasso ALOT i mean more than 50% of the time

Stoic
Has anyone ever resisted the lasso? If so.....

DarkSaint85
Has anyone ever resisted the lasso? If so.....

Never, in my recollection. Except for that time in the Golden Perfect storyline, but I got slightly confused by it....

iceman24567
Has anyone ever resisted the lasso? If so..... Maybe once from what i can remember and recently in the reboot a god shrugged the lasso off easily

Stoic
Originally posted by iceman24567
Maybe once from what i can remember and recently in the reboot a god shrugged the lasso off easily

Not sure if I recall right but didn't she use it own Konvikt?

-Pr-
Originally posted by iceman24567
Maybe once from what i can remember and recently in the reboot a god shrugged the lasso off easily

Are we using the reboot version?

iceman24567
Originally posted by -Pr-
Are we using the reboot version? I don't even know. I figured the rules say we use reboot Wonder Woman

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by -Pr-
Are we using the reboot version?

It's Classic Diana. Afaik, the Gauntlets haven't been reintroduced in the reboot.

h1a8
Originally posted by Naija boy
WBH wins hard. a 10x amp is nice and all but the WBH amp based on what weve seen in relation to the difference between hulk and former peers...is much much more than that. To go from going toe to toe with beings to vaporizing them as side effects of your strikes when your are hundreds of feet away from them....and not even making contact with the ground is way more than a 10x strength amp I disagree that the Hulk feat was due to Hulk's strength alone. Here are several things that make the feat weaker than what you think.

1. It was a shared feat. So Hulk supplied less than or equal to half the power need to achieve the feat.

2. It wasn't all the kinetic energy of the collision that did the feat but rather the gamma energy that was protruding out from both of them. The collision released the gamma energy that did the destruction. Note: Before the collision the gamma energy was shown to do damage to Hulk's surroundings earlier. Thus the feat is reduced to one where someone blasts a planet to destruction (ala Surfer).

3. It takes more force to lift a planet under its own weight that to destroyed it with one blow. I calculated that a normal WW at best was capable of exerting 1 Earth weight of force. 10x WW at best should be able to exert 10 Earth weights of force. Forces of this magnitude are sufficient in comboing Hulk to ko.

With that said,
Hulk is in character (CIS on) and only achieved that feat because of the wish. That means he would have never reached that level (if so he would have held back with it) under normal conditions, especially since this fight with a woman who he doesn't want to kill. Also WW at her best can avoid his strikes and either combo him to ko or lasso him for the instant win.

cdtm
Pre reboot WW with the gauntlet wins in a stomp.

TheHulk
Originally posted by cdtm
Pre reboot WW with the gauntlet wins in a stomp. Dude there a few slight errors in your post...

Stoic
I disagree that the Hulk feat was due to Hulk's strength alone. Here are several things that make the feat weaker than what you think.

1. It was a shared feat. So Hulk supplied less than or equal to half the power need to achieve the feat.

2. It wasn't all the kinetic energy of the collision that did the feat but rather the gamma energy that was protruding out from both of them. The collision released the gamma energy that did the destruction. Note: Before the collision the gamma energy was shown to do damage to Hulk's surroundings earlier. Thus the feat is reduced to one where someone blasts a planet to destruction (ala Surfer).

3. It takes more force to lift a planet under its own weight that to destroyed it with one blow. I calculated that a normal WW at best was capable of exerting 1 Earth weight of force. 10x WW at best should be able to exert 10 Earth weights of force. Forces of this magnitude are sufficient in comboing Hulk to ko.

With that said,
Hulk is in character (CIS on) and only achieved that feat because of the wish. That means he would have never reached that level (if so he would have held back with it) under normal conditions, especially since this fight with a woman who he doesn't want to kill. Also WW at her best can avoid his strikes and either combo him to ko or lasso him for the instant win.

1. You really don't know how a Red Hulk's power works do you? If not let me tell you. Ross and Betty begin at a decent strength base which is near, equal, or perhaps even greater than Thor, Hercules, Hyperion etc. They are most certainly class 100 beings.

2. Now here's the good part, please pay attention Red Hulk's don't increase their strength as they get angry, like Banner does, in order for a Red Hulk to increase their level of strength they need to "siphon" <--- (Key Word) ambient energy from their opponent as was such in Betty's case. Ross, is different. Ross can only siphon Gamma rays from an opponent, this happened after he fought Omegex, giving him the depowering that so many people were waiting on.

3. Red Hulk's heat up when they get angry, they also heat up when they siphon ambient energy from an opponent or ally, which gives them a boost. However there is a "finite" <--(Key Word) amount of energy that they can siphon before they begin to suffer a "meltdown" <--(Key Word), you still with me?

4. The power that Banner was putting off exceeded not only Betty's capacity, but if Ross were there, he too would have overheated. The reason why Betty did not overheat was because of the power of the Wishing Well, which allowed her to keep pace with Banner.

5. It wasn't as much of a shared feat as you believe. Hulk supplied the juice, and Betty latched onto it. The Wishing Well didn't change who Betty was, or how her powers work. Betty may not have contributed more than 5% of the feat under her own power, this was mostly a Banner feat. Anything other than that would ignore how a Red Hulk's power operates.

6. No one believes that you calculated anything btw, and even if you did the Hulk was so pumped that the Guys assaulting him would have slapped Diana's boobs off alone. Do you want to dismiss the way that the Hulk handled Wendigo and Bi-Beast when they were augmented 1000x their normal stats? And he still wasn't pouring it on yet, he was still on earth at that time.

7. What about barely noticing them punching the hell out of him? When has Diana done all of this? How's about this, why don't you go and calculate how many earth weights the Hulk was operating on in order to make any Diana strength feat look like child's play.

Mshinu
Hulkie Boy gets spanked and tied up.

h1a8
still an interesting fight.

Naija boy
lol i remember why h1a8 is on ignore now. heh, hulks feat was a blatig feat. uhuh..smh anyway, Hulk wins comfortably

h1a8
lol i remember why h1a8 is on ignore now. heh, hulks feat was a blatig feat. uhuh..smh anyway, Hulk wins comfortably

How can Hulk win comfortable if
1. She lassos him
2. Combos him to ko while he is a statue
3. Avoid his attacks b/c he is a statue and she is highly skilled
?

1. You really don't know how a Red Hulk's power works do you? If not let me tell you. Ross and Betty begin at a decent strength base which is near, equal, or perhaps even greater than Thor, Hercules, Hyperion etc. They are most certainly class 100 beings.

2. Now here's the good part, please pay attention Red Hulk's don't increase their strength as they get angry, like Banner does, in order for a Red Hulk to increase their level of strength they need to "siphon" <--- (Key Word) ambient energy from their opponent as was such in Betty's case. Ross, is different. Ross can only siphon Gamma rays from an opponent, this happened after he fought Omegex, giving him the depowering that so many people were waiting on.

3. Red Hulk's heat up when they get angry, they also heat up when they siphon ambient energy from an opponent or ally, which gives them a boost. However there is a "finite" <--(Key Word) amount of energy that they can siphon before they begin to suffer a "meltdown" <--(Key Word), you still with me?

4. The power that Banner was putting off exceeded not only Betty's capacity, but if Ross were there, he too would have overheated. The reason why Betty did not overheat was because of the power of the Wishing Well, which allowed her to keep pace with Banner.

5. It wasn't as much of a shared feat as you believe. Hulk supplied the juice, and Betty latched onto it. The Wishing Well didn't change who Betty was, or how her powers work. Betty may not have contributed more than 5% of the feat under her own power, this was mostly a Banner feat. Anything other than that would ignore how a Red Hulk's power operates. False, it was the power of the wish that made her powerful and not her draining Hulk. And Red Hulk can drain more than Gamma energy, he can drain the OF, cosmic power, etc.

Math doesn't lie. So it is irrelevant who believes it or not. The Hulk feat was nothing more than a being doing an omnidirectional blast combined with strength. The gamma energy inside Hulk was released upon the collision. A 1000x Wendigo or Bi-Beast are still far under planetary power. Do you know how much an Earth weight of force is? If Normal Wendigo can lift 1 million tons (I disagree) then 1000x times that is only 1billion tons. This is astronomical dust compared to an Earth weight. Lastly, it seem Bi Beast and Wendigo wasn't 1000x size when they struck Hulk in the face in the end (where Hulk didn't flinch much).
Superman or WW at their best are still far stronger than 1000x Wendigo or Bi Beast. It takes more force the destroy a planet with a single shot than it takes to lift one. So at best Hulk showed half the energy required to one shot a planet and not actually lift one.

Not only would Hulk be a statue to Diana but she could win by yawning and simply lassoing him (even if you don't accept her comboing him to ko).

Stoic
How can Hulk win comfortable if
1. She lassos him
2. Combos him to ko while he is a statue
3. Avoid his attacks b/c he is a statue and she is highly skilled
?

False, it was the power of the wish that made her powerful and not her draining Hulk. And Red Hulk can drain more than Gamma energy, he can drain the OF, cosmic power, etc.

Math doesn't lie. So it is irrelevant who believes it or not. The Hulk feat was nothing more than a being doing an omnidirectional blast combined with strength. The gamma energy inside Hulk was released upon the collision. A 1000x Wendigo or Bi-Beast are still far under planetary power. Do you know how much an Earth weight of force is? If Normal Wendigo can lift 1 million tons (I disagree) then 1000x times that is only 1billion tons. This is astronomical dust compared to an Earth weight. Lastly, it seem Bi Beast and Wendigo wasn't 1000x size when they struck Hulk in the face in the end (where Hulk didn't flinch much).
Superman or WW at their best are still far stronger than 1000x Wendigo or Bi Beast. It takes more force the destroy a planet with a single shot than it takes to lift one. So at best Hulk showed half the energy required to one shot a planet and not actually lift one.

Not only would Hulk be a statue to Diana but she could win by yawning and simply lassoing him (even if you don't accept her comboing him to ko).

You don't know what your talking about, i follow the Hulk, and know that the wishing well only allowed Betty to keep pace with Bruce, it never changed how her powers worked, you should re-read it. Rulk can no longer siphon energy the way that he could, two months ago he fought Omegex, and lost the ability, so now he can only siphon gamma rays or gamma mutates. Trust me I know. Pay close attention to what I previously wrote. The Wishing Well did not change the way that any of the characters in those books powers worked. It didn't make Betty stronger the way that you believe that it did, she was latching onto Bruces ambient energy.

All the same it's kind of hard to prove or disprove the lasso's effects, but on the Hulk you never know if he could resist it, he's resisted some pretty crazy things in the past, so you never know. Konvikt resisted the lasso as well didn't he? And I doubt that her punches would even register outside of being an annoyance, based on how well he took a punch.

This thread was a waste, because Wonder Woman is way out of her class here. Just let it go.

yea you ought to go ahead, and re-read the entire arc, and realize that in Vegas the Hulk could have destroyed the entire planet by dropping his foot, show me somewhere that Wonder Woman or Superman for that matter towed a planet under their own power, let alone one shot an earth sized planet. The BS is strong in you young Jedi.

DARTH POWER
Hmm I dunno.. Multiplying Dians's strength by 10 would be almost like Warrior Madness Thor! Then add in Diana's crazy speed, and I doubt Hulk's gna stomp this one..

Stoic
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Hmm I dunno.. Multiplying Dians's strength by 10 would be almost like Warrior Madness Thor! Then add in Diana's crazy speed, and I doubt Hulk's gna stomp this one..

Your statement is filled with flaws. You failed to take any of the Hulks past abilities and feats into consideration. In order for me to cement this fact, let's take a walk down memory lane.

The Wonder Woman = Thor claim
The Savage Hulk, an inferior Hulk by leaps and bounds, was able time and time again to not only compete with Thor, but actually put him on the defensive.

WB Hulk is far more powerful than Savage Hulk. Wendigo who was basically as big a thorn in the Savage Hulks side as Thor, was made to be 1000x more powerful than it's normal Savage Hulk like power levels. Even at 8-10x, Wonder Woman would be no where near the ballpark of a 1000x Savage Hulk. The crazy thing is that when the Hulk went to the Dark Dimension, he was operating at even higher levels than his stupendous handling of not just a Wendigo operating at 1000x its normal level, but add Bi-Beast to this. It more or less makes Diana operating at 10x her normal power level lacking by a light year.

Speed? She's going to blitz all over him? No. Sentry had speed equal to or greater than Wonder Woman, and the Hulk stopped him dead in his tracks.

This really isn't a contest if you think about it, it's a slaughter, and until anyone can prove that the lasso would be able to even affect the Hulk, it's not really a for sure win. The Hulk as I mentioned before has resisted some pretty crazy things. There would be no question if no one in history ever resisted the lasso, but Konvikt resisted it, among others.

9/10 Hulk ftw

DarkSaint85
Never did get into Trinity - what happened in the Konvikt fight?

I know Doomsday resisted it, but he has Brainiac controlling him at the time. Something similar could be argued here.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Never did get into Trinity - what happened in the Konvikt fight?

I know Doomsday resisted it, but he had no soul or something to that effect.

In the first few Trinity comics, I believe that Wonder Woman while battling Konvikt tied him up with the lasso to no effect. I need to check but I think that happened. adding Doomsday to to mix is just another example of the lasso not being 100% effective. My point is that we can't rely on the lasso as being a for sure win against a character like the Hulk who has a history of resisting powers of compulsion.

DarkSaint85
In the first few Trinity comics, I believe that Wonder Woman while battling Konvikt tied him up with the lasso to no effect. I need to check but I think that happened. adding Doomsday to to mix is just another example of the lasso not being 100% effective. My point is that we can't rely on the lasso as being a for sure win against a character like the Hulk who has a history of resisting powers of compulsion.

I just see the Banner persona taking over the body of the Hulk, and the Hulk one shotting a (very) surprised Diana.

cdtm
Lasso's still unbreakable, and Diana's in a tier of speed where Hulk, for all intents and purposes, will be standing still relative to her, so she can hogtie him before he even knows what's happening..

Stoic
Lasso's still unbreakable, and Diana's in a tier of speed where Hulk, for all intents and purposes, will be standing still relative to her, so she can hogtie him before he even knows what's happening..

Has she ever failed in her attempt to hogtie a slower opponent? The Hulk has proven time and again that he can react, to characters far faster than himself. Perhaps he simply isn't as slow as many make him out to be. Sentry is a fine example, as is Gladiator.

cdtm
Has she ever failed in her attempt to hogtie a slower opponent? The Hulk has proven time and again that he can react, to characters far faster than himself. Perhaps he simply isn't as slow as many make him out to be. Sentry is a fine example, as is Gladiator.

PIS.

Mongul and Doomsday both tagged a speeding Superman, but that doesn't prove they could do it on the boards, ever..

JakeTheBank
The Lasso's also worked on Ares, a Hecate amped Sersi, an amped Captain Marvel, and Darkseid just to name a few. History as a whole supports it effecting Heralds and Skyfathers alike more so than the few times it has been resisted. Hell, Deathstroke resisted the lasso, and that's bonafide PIS and then some.

cdtm
Good points, Jake.

Stoic
PIS.

Mongul and Doomsday both tagged a speeding Superman, but that doesn't prove they could do it on the boards, ever..

As far as board rules applies it's PIS or CIS if it happens once, but to happen over and over again? There comes a time that you just have tp accept that it is within the characters ability to tag people faster than themselves... Spiderman and other precogs not included.

Stoic
The Lasso's also worked on Ares, a Hecate amped Sersi, an amped Captain Marvel, and Darkseid just to name a few. History as a whole supports it effecting Heralds and Skyfathers alike more so than the few times it has been resisted. Hell, Deathstroke resisted the lasso, and that's bonafide PIS and then some.

All of those characters that you mentioned are not the Hulk, the fact that others have resisted it gives it a less than 100% stopping ratio, which means that it is not an argument that can be proven, when placing it against a character that has huge resistance feats in terms of powers that compel other to do xyz. Like it may have no effect on him, or he may be able to overcome it. Others have.

Like I said, how many times does something have to happen before it is no longer PIS. Forum rules and such as they are.

JakeTheBank
All of those characters that you mentioned are not the Hulk, the fact that others have resisted it gives it a less than 100% stopping ratio, which means that it is not an argument that can be proven, when placing it against a character that has huge resistance feats in terms of powers that compel other to do xyz. Like it may have no effect on him, or he may be able to overcome it. Others have.

Like I said, how many times does something have to happen before it is no longer PIS. Forum rules and such as they are.

You're right; a great deal of them are far more powerful than he is.

It's not a mental avenue of attack, it effects the soul, and high end Skyfather deities who are naturally explicitly fortified against this method of attack being completely unable to resist it says more about the lasso's power than the seldom times where it has been resisted, usually with next to no explanation given. Recently, the lasso was shown to backfire when ensnaring someone with no soul to tame, so a demon or another being with literally no soul to speak of has a chance of resisting it.

Simply put, there's more evidence supporting it effecting Hulk than there is not effecting him. The Deathstroke example was blatant PIS. "Paul Bunyan" severing the lasso was due in part to Queen of Fables reality warping and the fact that her very nature (ie. being fiction) enables her to be an anti-thesis to the truth.

So unless the Hulk either has no soul to tame, which we know is false, is a reality warper, or his soul is more potent than people like Ares and Darkseid, if Diana is inclined to lasso him and use the powers of the lasso against him, it's probably going to work. CIS being on means that Diana won't instantly resort to that, obviously.

Stoic
You're right; a great deal of them are far more powerful than he is.

It's not a mental avenue of attack, it effects the soul, and high end Skyfather deities who are naturally explicitly fortified against this method of attack being completely unable to resist it says more about the lasso's power than the seldom times where it has been resisted, usually with next to no explanation given. Recently, the lasso was shown to backfire when ensnaring someone with no soul to tame, so a demon or another being with literally no soul to speak of has a chance of resisting it.

Simply put, there's more evidence supporting it effecting Hulk than there is not effecting him. The Deathstroke example was blatant PIS. "Paul Bunyan" severing the lasso was due in part to Queen of Fables reality warping and the fact that her very nature (ie. being fiction) enables her to be an anti-thesis to the truth.

So unless the Hulk either has no soul to tame, which we know is false, is a reality warper, or his soul is more potent than people like Ares and Darkseid, if Diana is inclined to lasso him and use the powers of the lasso against him, it's probably going to work. CIS being on means that Diana won't instantly resort to that, obviously.

To get to the soul is to go through the mind. Check it. The fact that it was resisted at all gives the Hulk the right to be placed on the perhaps he can resist it list. There are far more things leaning towards the Hulk kicking her ass very fast as opposed to her maybe maybe not stoppage of the Hulk via the lasso. Again you can't say for certain that he could not resist it.

Konton
He isn't resisting. Didn't a lower level empath just revert him to Banner recently?

Stoic
Originally posted by Konton
He isn't resisting. Didn't a lower level empath just revert him to Banner recently?

So you take a low showing and ignore all of his high ones? Without understanding the Hulk and his resistance feats in terms of physical trauma resistance and or mental trauma resistance depends on his anger level, and WB Hulk as is the Hulk in this thread, may have a chance in resisting it. The key word here is "MAY". This is enough for me to be as adamant as your "NO he won't resist it" to saying Yes he will resist it. You see where we are?

Aside from the lasso stunt she has no way of beating him physically, in fact, the power that was pouring off of him alone would likely tear Diana apart. This isn't a contest, why do you guys try to make it seem like it would be?

I would give the Hulk a full 10/10 ftw but the lasso is her only chance of even surviving, and that's if....

1. He does not resist it, and use it on her.

2. She is even able to get within striking distance of him, before she is reduced to dust by the power bleeding off of him.

JakeTheBank
Aside from the lasso stunt she has no way of beating him physically, in fact, the power that was pouring off of him alone would likely tear Diana apart. This isn't a contest, why do you guys try to make it seem like it would be?

Well, I made the thread for one, and I'd like to think I don't intentionally make spite threads unless I'm trying to make a point or troll somebody, neither of which I'm doing here. wink

Further more, considering Diana wasn't one shot killed by a bloodlusted Superman, with her strength and durability amplified by ten times, I don't see WBH spite stomping her physically with his blows, let alone the fact that she can absorb them with her bracers.

Basically it boils down to how much stock you put into WBH and how far beyond you think he is in comparison to "heralds" vs. what Diana brings to the table with her amp, skills, and equipment.

Stoic
Well, I made the thread for one, and I'd like to think I don't intentionally make spite threads unless I'm trying to make a point or troll somebody, neither of which I'm doing here. wink

Further more, considering Diana wasn't one shot killed by a bloodlusted Superman, with her strength and durability amplified by ten times, I don't see WBH spite stomping her physically with his blows, let alone the fact that she can absorb them with her bracers.

Basically it boils down to how much stock you put into WBH and how far beyond you think he is in comparison to "heralds" vs. what Diana brings to the table with her amp, skills, and equipment.

True, and I don't believe that you did, and at first you might think that this would be an actual close battle, until you really think about all of the angles.

I don't believe that Wonder Woman is above Thor, and as I pointed out Thor, Savage Hulk, Wendigo, and Bi-Beast were near enough in power based on past conflicts. When you look at it that way and how easily the Hulk dealt with Wendigo, and Bi-Beast amped 1000x their base, Wonder Woman at 10x base, falls short in the power department, as would a blood lusted 10x Superman. This of course depends on if you believe that DC characters are as far above Marvel characters as some others on KMC do even when feats say otherwise. it's really up to the viewer.

JakeTheBank
I don't really exclusively hold on to the idea that DC characters are more powerful than Marvel ones. At best I think you could make an argument for DC Earth pre reboot being more stacked than Marvel Earth, but the top dogs on Marvel Earth have the means to compete with the more numerous heralds on DC. Of course, some people think Superman and Co are vastly more powerful than Thor/Hulk and vice versa. I also don't mark out for speed, either, which tends to be a more "pro-DC" line of thought, imo.

cdtm
As far as board rules applies it's PIS or CIS if it happens once, but to happen over and over again? There comes a time that you just have tp accept that it is within the characters ability to tag people faster than themselves... Spiderman and other precogs not included.

This is the exact same argument that a big spider man fan made on Alvaro Comicboards to prove Spider Man can, in fact, beat class 100's like Firelord. He had a lot of examples, too...

But it's still PIS/CIS. No way Spidey could ever beat Firelord or Surfer...

Of course, the easy answer is Slade/Flash, because it's consistent yet nobody wouild argue it's not PIS/CIS stuff.

Doomsday has multiple examples of tagging Superman, and quotes of being as fast as Flash, but that doesn't make him a high level speedster either, imo.

snowdragon
WW prereboot 3-4 out of 10

Hulk 6-7 out of 10

h1a8
You don't know what your talking about, i follow the Hulk, and know that the wishing well only allowed Betty to keep pace with Bruce, it never changed how her powers worked, you should re-read it. Rulk can no longer siphon energy the way that he could, two months ago he fought Omegex, and lost the ability, so now he can only siphon gamma rays or gamma mutates. Trust me I know. Pay close attention to what I previously wrote. The Wishing Well did not change the way that any of the characters in those books powers worked. It didn't make Betty stronger the way that you believe that it did, she was latching onto Bruces ambient energy.

All the same it's kind of hard to prove or disprove the lasso's effects, but on the Hulk you never know if he could resist it, he's resisted some pretty crazy things in the past, so you never know. Konvikt resisted the lasso as well didn't he? And I doubt that her punches would even register outside of being an annoyance, based on how well he took a punch.

This thread was a waste, because Wonder Woman is way out of her class here. Just let it go.

yea you ought to go ahead, and re-read the entire arc, and realize that in Vegas the Hulk could have destroyed the entire planet by dropping his foot, show me somewhere that Wonder Woman or Superman for that matter towed a planet under their own power, let alone one shot an earth sized planet. The BS is strong in you young Jedi.

We can only go by what the writer tells us. Otherwise we reduce to making stuff up. Betty was not even around Hulk when they started charging each other.

Who cares if Hulk can resist the lasso (Diana does not need him to tell the truth). He will be bound in it and not be able to break free. It is an auto win if she lassos him.

Diana at her best showings is magnitudes stronger than 1000x Wendigo or Bi beast. And this is a normal WW (not a 10x one).
Diana has shown the strength of an entire Earth weight. It takes less force to destroy the Earth in one blow than lift it. So destroying a planet with a blow is still under the best Diana has shown.

I don't go by low showings but characters at their best as shown before (no PIS though). So stop lowballing WW.

Lastly, lose the bias and understand that speed is everything, even if you're are physically weaker. If Diana at her best (forum rules) uses her speed on Hulk then she wins easily. He combos him to ko or simply lassoes him. You can't tell me that Hulk can resist getting hit with planetary forces without being seriously damaged. If you think so, then show me proof.

Stoic
We can only go by what the writer tells us. Otherwise we reduce to making stuff up. Betty was not even around Hulk when they started charging each other.

Who cares if Hulk can resist the lasso (Diana does not need him to tell the truth). He will be bound in it and not be able to break free. It is an auto win if she lassos him.

Diana at her best showings is magnitudes stronger than 1000x Wendigo or Bi beast. And this is a normal WW (not a 10x one).
Diana has shown the strength of an entire Earth weight. It takes less force to destroy the Earth in one blow than lift it. So destroying a planet with a blow is still under the best Diana has shown.

I don't go by low showings but characters at their best as shown before (no PIS though). So stop lowballing WW.

Lastly, lose the bias and understand that speed is everything, even if you're are physically weaker. If Diana at her best (forum rules) uses her speed on Hulk then she wins easily. He combos him to ko or simply lassoes him. You can't tell me that Hulk can resist getting hit with planetary forces without being seriously damaged. If you think so, then show me proof.

Give me a reference point, an issue please, just one instance of Wonder Woman lifting a planet under her own power. You won't be able to, when it took her, Superman, and J'onn to tow one planet. You should just stop while you're at it.

The Hulk was not only hit by planetary forces, the impact of the collision destroyed several other planets. Forum rules dictate that the Hulk has and can hang with guys faster than he is consistently. Whether you or cdtm agree with it or not, it was in several comics, and is not considered PIS if it happens more than one or two times. PIS is something that happens once, and once only. Now if Spiderman meets Firelord again, and beats him nearly to death, how many more times should he do it to establish that he can beat him? It's kinda like the guy that can't believe that his wife is cheating on him, although he walked in and saw her in bed with another guy... How many times does this have to occur?

Having Super Human strength automatically grants your super human burst speeds. Why do you think steroids are illegal in competitive sports?

Now your going to to accuse me of low balling Wonder Woman when your doing the same to Wendigo, Bi-Beast, and indirectly to Thor, not to mention the rest of Marvel's characters? SMH!!!

It would be a low ball if I mentioned her lowest showing, but I'm trying to figure out where I did that? It's you that are low balling the Hulk, even after seeing what he in WB mode was capable of. When has Wonder Woman shrugged off a hit from Etrigan? Etrigan would be by far less powerful than Wendigox1000, and Bi-Beast x1000. You of course will turn around and bullshit some more and attempt to make someone believe that DC's heavy hitters are above Marvels, without having any proof to back up your wild claims.

Wonder Woman may have a hard time even approaching the Hulk in WB mode without being turned to dust, and I'm supposed to believe that she's going to hogtie him? I believe that she may try, but end up hogtied herself.

DARTH POWER
The Wonder Woman = Thor claim

In physical strength? She's not far off from Thor.. Which is why I compared her strength multiplied by 10 to WM Thor.

The Savage Hulk, an inferior Hulk by leaps and bounds, was able time and time again to not only compete with Thor, but actually put him on the defensive.

Well there was the time they matched each others strength for an hour.

Besides that Savage Hulk was only ever a match for Thor when Thor threw away Mjolnir. In fact the Hulk practically begged him to get rid of it admitting he was not a match for Thor with his Hammer. But wanted to prove he's stronger, but yeah he did prove it that time, after a while of being enraged and getting stronger and stronger.

WB Hulk is far more powerful than Savage Hulk. Wendigo who was basically as big a thorn in the Savage Hulks side as Thor, was made to be 1000x more powerful than it's normal Savage Hulk like power levels. Even at 8-10x, Wonder Woman would be no where near the ballpark of a 1000x Savage Hulk. The crazy thing is that when the Hulk went to the Dark Dimension, he was operating at even higher levels than his stupendous handling of not just a Wendigo operating at 1000x its normal level, but add Bi-Beast to this. It more or less makes Diana operating at 10x her normal power level lacking by a light year.

So what are you saying about how powerful current Hulk is? Is he 1000 times stronger than Savage Hulk?? If so then Il agree that neither an amped WW or a Sundipped Superman, or a WM Thor could even scratch Hulk.

Speed? She's going to blitz all over him? No. Sentry had speed equal to or greater than Wonder Woman, and the Hulk stopped him dead in his tracks.

Did Sentry use his upper level speed to just avoid Hulk's punches? I doubt it. Just like Thor always slugged it out with Hulk instead of keeping his distance and unleashing his upper level Lightning blasts on him. The reason- Its called PIS and CIS.

Fact is WW is about 1000 times faster than Hulk. This is something Hulk fanboys have always had a hard time accepting but its true.

This really isn't a contest if you think about it, it's a slaughter, and until anyone can prove that the lasso would be able to even affect the Hulk, it's not really a for sure win. The Hulk as I mentioned before has resisted some pretty crazy things. There would be no question if no one in history ever resisted the lasso, but Konvikt resisted it, among others.

I think the burden of proof is on you to give us a solid reason to believe her Lasso would not work on HUlk. A slaughter? I doubt it, not when he cant even touch her between her speed and Lasso. Add in her amped strength, and this is no slaughter.

h1a8
Give me a reference point, an issue please, just one instance of Wonder Woman lifting a planet under her own power. You won't be able to, when it took her, Superman, and J'onn to tow one planet. You should just stop while you're at it.

The Hulk was not only hit by planetary forces, the impact of the collision destroyed several other planets. Forum rules dictate that the Hulk has and can hang with guys faster than he is consistently. Whether you or cdtm agree with it or not, it was in several comics, and is not considered PIS if it happens more than one or two times. PIS is something that happens once, and once only. Now if Spiderman meets Firelord again, and beats him nearly to death, how many more times should he do it to establish that he can beat him? It's kinda like the guy that can't believe that his wife is cheating on him, although he walked in and saw her in bed with another guy... How many times does this have to occur?

Having Super Human strength automatically grants your super human burst speeds. Why do you think steroids are illegal in competitive sports?

Now your going to to accuse me of low balling Wonder Woman when your doing the same to Wendigo, Bi-Beast, and indirectly to Thor, not to mention the rest of Marvel's characters? SMH!!!

It would be a low ball if I mentioned her lowest showing, but I'm trying to figure out where I did that? It's you that are low balling the Hulk, even after seeing what he in WB mode was capable of. When has Wonder Woman shrugged off a hit from Etrigan? Etrigan would be by far less powerful than Wendigox1000, and Bi-Beast x1000. You of course will turn around and bullshit some more and attempt to make someone believe that DC's heavy hitters are above Marvels, without having any proof to back up your wild claims.

Wonder Woman may have a hard time even approaching the Hulk in WB mode without being turned to dust, and I'm supposed to believe that she's going to hogtie him? I believe that she may try, but end up hogtied herself. Here's a schooling for you.

1. In the towing feat, WW was calculated to be exerting 1 Earth weight of force (Superman more than 50 Earth weights). I can show you the calculations if you like. If you accelerate a planet at 9.8m/s^2 then this equivalent to lifting the planet (an Earth weight). If you accelerate the planet slower than this then this is equivalent to lifting a weight less than the planet. If you accelerate the planet faster than this then this is equivalent to lifting a weight greater than that of the Earth. The three accelerated the planet far faster than 9.8m/s^2. So together they were exerting with forces many times that of an Earth weight.

2. The impact only destroyed the planet they were on (nothing else). And we don't know if Hulk died from it or not. All we know is that everyone was brought back to life (including Hulk if he too died).

3. Hanging with guys who have superspeed in comics doesn't mean you can in a forum fight. This is because those guys who Hulk has hanged with DIDN'T USE THEIR TOP SUPERSPEED on him in the comic. Hulk never responded to ftl speeds or even light speed attacks in a comic before. WW can attack, defend, and lasso with light speed. So PIS has nothing to do with it. Now if Hulk defended against a light speed attack from close range then we can talk PIS.

4. Lowball? You troll when you refuse to prove that Bi_Beast or Wendigo has over 1 million ton level strength. I don't buy that matchup crap because we all know that characters are often written down to others to create a fight. Look at the Gladiator Colossus fight or the Thor Mongoose fights. I can go on. Bottom line characters in comics are many times shown not to be fighting at their best ability in order to create a story. Plus Savage Hulk is variable as his strength is based off his rage and randomness. So beating or stalemating Hulk in a comic could mean you beat/stalemate a 10,000 ton level Hulk or a million ton level Hulk (who knows). Now if Hulk performed an X ton feat just prior to you beating him physically (in the same comic) then that means you were operating near or above his strength.

5. The collision (not Hulk alone) caused the other beings to disintegrate. There is no Betty in this fight to produce the same collision. WW becoming dust when coming near him is trolling at its finest. Lastly, Hulk only let loose to that level because of the wish and because he saw Betty kiss Tyrannus. (he knew everything was going to be restored). So in character, Hulk would not reach that level of WB because of fear of taking a life and no reason to get that mad (there is no Betty kissing Tyrannus here). And get it out of your mind that it was pure strength that caused the destruction in the Hulk feat. It was an omnidirectional blast from two beings that Hulk can't achieve on his own without colliding with an peer that's capable of emitting half the said energy. Also, in WB mode Hulk is way slower as shown in his reactions in his fights. This is because his mindset is different.

With that said, WW wins 10/10 by lassoing Hulk before one neuron fires in his brain or simply comboing him to ko with planetary power.

Naija boy
lol h1 is accusing other people of trolling. smh

h1a8
lol h1 is accusing other people of trolling. smh

I don't make wild silly claims without some form of proof (like using certain feats to back up my claim and the common sense principle of speed).

Stoic
Here's a schooling for you.

1. In the towing feat, WW was calculated to be exerting 1 Earth weight of force (Superman more than 50 Earth weights). I can show you the calculations if you like. If you accelerate a planet at 9.8m/s^2 then this equivalent to lifting the planet (an Earth weight). If you accelerate the planet slower than this then this is equivalent to lifting a weight less than the planet. If you accelerate the planet faster than this then this is equivalent to lifting a weight greater than that of the Earth. The three accelerated the planet far faster than 9.8m/s^2. So together they were exerting with forces many times that of an Earth weight.

2. The impact only destroyed the planet they were on (nothing else). And we don't know if Hulk died from it or not. All we know is that everyone was brought back to life (including Hulk if he too died).

3. Hanging with guys who have superspeed in comics doesn't mean you can in a forum fight. This is because those guys who Hulk has hanged with DIDN'T USE THEIR TOP SUPERSPEED on him in the comic. Hulk never responded to ftl speeds or even light speed attacks in a comic before. WW can attack, defend, and lasso with light speed. So PIS has nothing to do with it. Now if Hulk defended against a light speed attack from close range then we can talk PIS.

4. Lowball? You troll when you refuse to prove that Bi_Beast or Wendigo has over 1 million ton level strength. I don't buy that matchup crap because we all know that characters are often written down to others to create a fight. Look at the Gladiator Colossus fight or the Thor Mongoose fights. I can go on. Bottom line characters in comics are many times shown not to be fighting at their best ability in order to create a story. Plus Savage Hulk is variable as his strength is based off his rage and randomness. So beating or stalemating Hulk in a comic could mean you beat/stalemate a 10,000 ton level Hulk or a million ton level Hulk (who knows). Now if Hulk performed an X ton feat just prior to you beating him physically (in the same comic) then that means you were operating near or above his strength.

5. The collision (not Hulk alone) caused the other beings to disintegrate. There is no Betty in this fight to produce the same collision. WW becoming dust when coming near him is trolling at its finest. Lastly, Hulk only let loose to that level because of the wish and because he saw Betty kiss Tyrannus. (he knew everything was going to be restored). So in character, Hulk would not reach that level of WB because of fear of taking a life and no reason to get that mad (there is no Betty kissing Tyrannus here). And get it out of your mind that it was pure strength that caused the destruction in the Hulk feat. It was an omnidirectional blast from two beings that Hulk can't achieve on his own without colliding with an peer that's capable of emitting half the said energy. Also, in WB mode Hulk is way slower as shown in his reactions in his fights. This is because his mindset is different.

With that said, WW wins 10/10 by lassoing Hulk before one neuron fires in his brain or simply comboing him to ko with planetary power.

You're debating skills are very questionable. Everything that you stated, fails to acknowledge the fact that the Hulk's strength level can eclipse Wonder Woman's in a blink of an eye. Just going on feats alone, and how she has struggled with far less than WB Hulk (DOS Doomsday for example) shows that you are over exaggerating, and are blatantly ignorant of her past performances. Unless of course, the way that she struggled with DOS Doomsday, tempts you to fall on the word PIS to bail you out.

Who can take a statement like Wonder Woman at base is 50x stronger than Savage Hulk, which extends indirectly to Thor and others in the Herald tier seriously?

Your entire argument loses credibility when you can't provide concrete evidence as to how much Diana was towing when not knowing how much her partners were towing as well.

Can you calculate how many earth weights that the Hulk was about to push when he was about to pop the planet Earth with one footfall during HOTM?

I won't continue this debate with you when you're telling me that at base, Diana would be equal to 50 or more Wendigo's and Bi-Beast's that gave Thor a run. Believe what you want, but with no evidence to support such claims, means none of what you said holds any weight.

h1a8
You're debating skills are very questionable. Everything that you stated, fails to acknowledge the fact that the Hulk's strength level can eclipse Wonder Woman's in a blink of an eye. Just going on feats alone, and how she has struggled with far less than WB Hulk (DOS Doomsday for example) shows that you are over exaggerating, and blatantly ignorant of her past performances. Unless of course, the way that she struggled with DOS Doomsday, tempts you to fall on the word PIS to bail you out.

Who can take a statement like Wonder Woman at base is 50x stronger than Savage Hulk, which extends indirectly to Thor and others in the Herald tier seriously?

Your entire argument loses credibility when you can't provide concrete evidence as to how much Diana was towing when not knowing how much her partners were towing as well.

Can you calculate how many earth weights that the Hulk was about to push when he was about to pop the planet Earth with one footfall during HOTM?

I won't continue this debate with you when you're telling me that at base, Diana would be equal to 50 or more Wendigo's and Bi-Beast's that gave Thor a run. Believe what you want, but with no evidence to support such claims, means none of what you said holds any weight.

I can ignore low showings by WW because a forum WW is a different WW altogether. Characters fight at their best AS SHOWN BEFORE in comics.

Savage Hulk is variable my friend. It is nonsense to say Savage Hulk is EXACTLY X strong or as strong as Y character since he can be weaker or stronger at any given time. So using him as a measuring stick is both silly and stupid.

Being stronger doesn't prove you will win in a fight. Speed and skill are far more important that strength. As long as the faster and more skilled character can hurt/damage or somehow plot win against the stronger makes the stronger being stronger irrelevant.

I can provide the MINIMUM Diana was exerting with. This is relevant.

Hulk didn't do the feat so there's nothing to calculate. Again, it takes far less force to one shot a planet than lift it. So even if Hulk did one shot the Earth then it would only show that he was operating at a minimum of a fraction of planet lifting power. It wouldn't tell us the maximum he was operating with.

Diana at best (not base) is far more than 1000x stronger than both Wendigo and Bi-Beast put together by her top feats of strength. Again, Thor who struggled with characters under or slightly above class 100 doesn't mean that if another character, who is class 100, also makes him struggle proves that they are in his top strength league. Because it doesn't. Namor koing Hulk underwater doesn't mean he was hitting with forces to one shot a planet or even mountain shattering forces (not even close).

Lastly, even if I concede to Hulk being stronger than 10x WW then she will win 10/10 just by the lasso alone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.