Thanos VS Uatu The Watcher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Thanos VS Uatu The Watcher

No prep. No bfr. current versions of both. fight is on moon.

who wins?

zopzop
Quasar gave a Watcher trouble (although the Watcher claimed he could have beaten him), imagine what Thanos would do?

Thanos wins.

wildernesss
Originally posted by zopzop
Quasar gave a Watcher trouble (although the Watcher claimed he could have beaten him), imagine what Thanos would do?

Thanos wins.

I tend to beleive uatu (or whichever watcher is was) if he says he could have beaten quasar; they tend to be pacifists.

also, isn't uatu a near galactus level being? thanos was totally overwhelmed by galactus during his mini series.

zopzop
Originally posted by wildernesss
I tend to beleive uatu (or whichever watcher is was) if he says he could have beaten quasar; they tend to be pacifists.

also, isn't uatu a near galactus level being? thanos was totally overwhelmed by galactus during his mini series.

The Watcher Quasar fought broke his oath and attacked Quasar first with bad intentions smile Yet Quasar still held his own and had the Watcher on his knees when the Stranger showed up and they tag teamed the Rogue Watcher.

And I don't think they are Galactus level beings. Rulk punched out Uatu and killed Grandmaster yet Galactus put him in his place.......with ease.

wildernesss
Originally posted by zopzop
The Watcher Quasar fought broke his oath and attacked Quasar first with bad intentions smile Yet Quasar still held his own and had the Watcher on his knees when the Stranger showed up and they tag teamed the Rogue Watcher.

And I don't think they are Galactus level beings. Rulk punched out Uatu and killed Grandmaster yet Galactus put him in his place.......with ease.

ah, so this is a rogue watcher with no feats to speak of except for losing to stranger & quasar (a duo thanos would most likely lose to); Uatu, on the other hand, has a massive number of feats which speak volumes. you listed one in the guardians vs watchers thread.

rulk punching uatu was clearly intended as comedic fun & not as serious continuity....he didn't even KO uatu btw. this is the same rulk who defeated thor & was later overwhelmed by thor. something tells me Uatu could blink rulk away if he wanted to.

Utrigita
Uatu for the win.

guy222
uatu

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

TheLordofMurder
Thanos would put up a good fight, but Uatu beats him every single time...

Eternal Idol
I think this would play out like that fight scene between Rhino and the Silver Surfer.

Thanos will get a few good shots in while Uatu does absolutely nothing. Once Uatu gets fed up with talk, he leaves Thanos looking like he did after his fight with Squirrel Girl.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Thanos would put up a good fight, but Uatu beats him every single time... Based on ?

wildernesss
based on Uatu being Odin's equal or superior. and Odin > Thanos

however, thanos with prep would pulverize uatu.

quanchi112
based on Uatu being Odin's equal or superior. and Odin > Thanos

however, thanos with prep would pulverize uatu. Didn't Uatu get creamed by the Rulk ? Odin never ever defeated Thanos and he's come back as death's avatar making your misinterpreted comparison irrelevant.

wildernesss
refer to my previous post about rulk.

and no, Odin hasn't defeated thanos... but he was overpowering him & taking his best punches/attacks while in a weakened state. yes, thanos has returned as death's avatar. however, did that make him immune to the attack he suffered at the end of the thanos imperative? no. I would concede that thanos is superior to odin if odin cannot reproduce some type of similar effect. you may well be right, but it is yet to be seen.

quanchi112
refer to my previous post about rulk.

and no, Odin hasn't defeated thanos... but he was overpowering him & taking his best punches/attacks while in a weakened state. yes, thanos has returned as death's avatar. however, did that make him immune to the attack he suffered at the end of the thanos imperative? no. Thanos isn't immune to attacks but an entire reality was destroyed which Odin isn't capable of. Thanos brings death to Uatu.

wildernesss
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos isn't immune to attacks but an entire reality was destroyed which Odin isn't capable of. Thanos brings death to Uatu.

even if odin = thanos (maybe you're right), i would still place uatu slightly above odin if they fought. uatu walked away from odin in fear itself & odin dared not attack him even while demanding utau not walk away. uatu seemed unimpressed with odin.

quanchi112
even if odin = thanos (maybe you're right), i would still place uatu slightly above odin if they fought. uatu walked away from odin in fear itself & odin dared not attack him even while demanding utau not walk away. uatu seemed unimpressed with odin. America also talked down to him that doesn't mean America can take him in a fight. Odin beats Uatu as well.

Lord Feron
Classic Uatus rape stomps, recent showings of watchers occasionally uatu are pathetic.

Desaad
Uatu in terms of power, easily.

Thanos migth win, since Uatu could very well not fight back.

Sr J-Bieb
Uatu got dropped by Red Hulk, and Lunatik stopped him with a nut shot.

But he has such feats as...

Oh ya, the old attribute feats to pacifists and ignore their actual showings. Phantom Stranger and Uatu are cosmic deities here with next to nothing to show for it

the ninjak
Uatu in a stomp.

I love Thanos but damn! Rulk was a unique situation. And a surprise. Uatu won't fall for that any time soon.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Uatu got dropped by Red Hulk, and Lunatik stopped him with a nut shot.

But he has such feats as...

Oh ya, the old attribute feats to pacifists and ignore their actual showings. Phantom Stranger and Uatu are cosmic deities here with next to nothing to show for it

Red hulk thing did happen but the way the arc was going he was challenging galactus by the end so yeah...

Lunatik, well i don't remember that.

I remember classic uatu ****ed over a entire race or planet by bfring them to a different dimension. Or another time when he took some guy and split him across realities. Also his fight with Aron the rouge watcher and the scale of power watchers wield.

Phantom Stranger literally has never done anything except avoiding death by some cosmic divinity that he can't die/be destroyed. He was polymorphed though...

quanchi112
Originally posted by the ninjak
Uatu in a stomp.

I love Thanos but damn! Rulk was a unique situation. And a surprise. Uatu won't fall for that any time soon. Who has Uatu stomped near Thanos level.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Red hulk thing did happen but the way the arc was going he was challenging galactus by the end so yeah...

Lunatik, well i don't remember that.

I remember classic uatu ****ed over a entire race or planet by bfring them to a different dimension. Or another time when he took some guy and split him across realities. Also his fight with Aron the rouge watcher and the scale of power watchers wield.

Phantom Stranger literally has never done anything except avoiding death by some cosmic divinity that he can't die/be destroyed. He was polymorphed though... Galactus ended a powered up Rulk with one shot...
Haven't read it for a while, but didn't Hulk give him a pretty decent battle at the end?

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/MCP175p14.jpg

The three best Uatu feats. Enough to beat Thanos?

There's also this...
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/doom/FanFourWGCM06_17.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/doom/FanFourWGCM06_18.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/doom/FanFourWGCM06_19.jpg

Also, power that the Watcher's wield? Quasar battle, Surfer beat a powered up one, Galactus one shot killed one (while Nova and Annihilus' shields held up), what else?

Nihilist
Thanos wins, but based universal standing Uatu "should" win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.