Team Spiders VS X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RyanAutumns
Fight takes place on Utopia and no CIS or PIS, which team wins?

Team Spider's:
*Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
*Scarlet-Spider (Ben Reiliy)
*Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew)
*Madame Webb (Julia Carpenter)
*Spider-Woman (Mattie Franklin)
*Spider-Girl (Anya Corazon)
*Tarantula (Kaine)
*Venom (Flash Thompson)
*Anti-Venom (Eddie Brock)

VS

Team X-Men:
*Cyclops
*X-Man (Recent Nate)
*Danielle Moonstar
*Psylocke
*Hope (No PF powers)
*Frenzy
*Mercury
*Colossus (Before his recent upgrade)

RyanAutumns
Anyone?? Come on guys I would like to know the answer on who would win here ... ???

Parmaniac
details on "recent Nate"?

Bentley
Nate solos no expression

RyanAutumns
"Recent Nate" only has telekinesis now and its power level has been chopped back a lot...

snowdragon
Yeah after Nate opened the portal he lost alot of his powerssad

Maybe he at least has Hellion level TK but I don't even know if it's that much atm.

That's alot of webbing but with 2 tk users and colossus and scott I'm going with team xmen.

Can Anti-Venom "cure" mutants?

RyanAutumns
Originally posted by snowdragon
Yeah after Nate opened the portal he lost alot of his powerssad

Maybe he at least has Hellion level TK but I don't even know if it's that much atm.

That's alot of webbing but with 2 tk users and colossus and scott I'm going with team xmen.

Can Anti-Venom "cure" mutants?

Hmm Im not sure if Brock can "cure: Mutants ... also Julia's got her spiderpowers which includes telekinetic webbing and the powers of Madame Webb which givers her telepathy and clairvoyance; the abilitie to see the future... Im sure she would give Psylocke a good fight..
I still think this would be a close match as Mattie's got the powers of both Jessica and Julia (sans madame webb powers), so the Spiders have another psionic member to fight Nate..
Venom would give Colossus a good fight as they are both very strong and Colossus does not have his recent upgrade..
still not sure about the other fights or which team would win this.. what do you guys think??

Sin I AM
Originally posted by RyanAutumns
Hmm Im not sure if Brock can "cure: Mutants ... also Julia's got her spiderpowers which includes telekinetic webbing and the powers of Madame Webb which givers her telepathy and clairvoyance; the abilitie to see the future... Im sure she would give Psylocke a good fight..
I still think this would be a close match as Mattie's got the powers of both Jessica and Julia (sans madame webb powers), so the Spiders have another psionic member to fight Nate..
Venom would give Colossus a good fight as they are both very strong and Colossus does not have his recent upgrade..
still not sure about the other fights or which team would win this.. what do you guys think??

colossus shouldnt have any issue with with venom in a forum fight...its extreely laughable that betsy would have a problem with SW in a tp match

xmen ftw

shit imo hope could solo

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Sin I AM
colossus shouldnt have any issue with with venom in a forum fight...i Based on? He will have a hard time even catching Venom.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Based on? He will have a hard time even catching Venom.

Based on Comics...and pre-tell what exactly could venom even do to him?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Based on Comics...and pre-tell what exactly could venom even do to him? Considering that Brock delivered Juggernaut a fight, Gargan actually did well against Colossus and Thompson fought a spidered-out Cpatain America who used him as a baseball bat to shred through tanks and the fact that Venom (current one) can also alter his size and turn his limbs into sharp objects I doubt Colossus won't have a hard time.

RyanAutumns
Ok lets say Psylocke cannot use her TP for offensive use since she would kick everyones @$$ with her telepathy.. but Im still undecided on which team would win, Venom and Anti-Venom would give Colossus a damn good fight and Im not sure who would win between them?
Oh and as for Hope she could take the whole other team with her Phoenix Force Powers, hmmm lets limit her to using just One Mutant power...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.