Superman (Beyond) vs Thunderstrike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
I loved the older version of Superman, so how does he do against Thunderstrike?

cdtm
What, the Superman from Batman Beyond?

I think he was a dick before Superman is a Dick became a meme. "Bury the Starro's!" "But what about Batman?" "Eh."

Stoic
Originally posted by cdtm
What, the Superman from Batman Beyond?

I think he was a dick before Superman is a Dick became a meme. "Bury the Starro's!" "But what about Batman?" "Eh."

Yeah the older version of Clark, I really liked the direction that they had him going in. Batman Beyond is great too.

cdtm
It was an interesting twist on his character. He basically went from a boy scout to a less ruthless Majestros.

Stoic
^ Yeah and Lois' death had much to do with his change of heart. Also he was reduced quite a bit in power I noticed.

Prep-Man
Supes Beyond was pretty old.

SquallX
Are we talking about Batman Beyond Superman's version, or are we talking about Superman's Beyond itself.

Stoic
We're talking about Superman from the Batman Beyond time period.

SquallX
Originally posted by Stoic
We're talking about Superman from the Batman Beyond time period.

Okay then, but Superman Beyond has better feats than Batman Beyond Superman.

Lord Feron
wtf is superman beyond?

SquallX
Originally posted by Lord Feron
wtf is superman beyond?

Just like Batman Beyond, there's a Superman beyond one shot.
http://i.newsarama.com/images/smbey_cv0_ds_copy.jpg

cdtm
He says he's gotten weaker, as he single handedly repels an alien invasion.

And how did he even get from that alien world to Earth? They never tell, but if he flew under his own power that makes him way faster than a speeding bullet, unless Terry's era has tech that could make bullets go lightspeed+.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by SquallX
Okay then, but Superman Beyond has better feats than Batman Beyond Superman.

Arnt they the same?

Stoic
Originally posted by cdtm
He says he's gotten weaker, as he single handedly repels an alien invasion.

And how did he even get from that alien world to Earth? They never tell, but if he flew under his own power that makes him way faster than a speeding bullet, unless Terry's era has tech that could make bullets go lightspeed+.

Oxygen Tank? Superman was said to only need to take a breath once every week or two, so an entire oxygen tank could probably last him for several years. As funny as that sounds.... Superman is kinda awesome, too bad they don't do more stories of him off planet. Every off planet arc with Superman in it was dope... War World for example.

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Arnt they the same?

I think so, Don't know where SquallX was going with that? Was he just playing around? We may never know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.