Trinity Superman Vs Superman 1M

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27967/785533-krona004_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/15293/348820-18101-justice-legion-alpha_large.JPG

Prep-Man
bump

tsscls
Trinity Supes in a stomp

remake297
Superman 1 Million stomps he is too powerful and was stated to be more powerful than any version of superman aside from Golden Prime

remake297
Originally posted by tsscls
Trinity Supes in a stomp

you dont even know what you are talking about kid , you probably just looked at the pictures and said "woww da glowing supaman lookz ztrongar"

TheHulk
Originally posted by remake297
you dont even know what you are talking about kid , you probably just looked at the pictures and said "woww da glowing supaman lookz ztrongar" Junior your calling a senior member a kid.......
and Red Turtle is that You???

Q99
Superman 1 Million stomps he is too powerful and was stated to be more powerful than any version of superman aside from Golden Prime

I don't remember that being stated, and Trinity wasn't out at the time anyway so it wasn't considered when statements on S1m were made.

Trinity Superman is a major league reality warper. The combined Trinity could re-write reality.

I'd definitely go with Trinity Superman here.

remake297
Originally posted by TheHulk
Junior your calling a senior member a kid.......
and Red Turtle is that You???

so if he is a senior member he cant be 10 years old like you? geez

remake297
Originally posted by Q99
I don't remember that being stated, and Trinity wasn't out at the time anyway so it wasn't considered when statements on S1m were made.

Trinity Superman is a major league reality warper. The combined Trinity could re-write reality.

I'd definitely go with Trinity Superman here.

it doesnt matter because superman 1 million is on a whole different league, what are trinity supermans best feats?

Galan007
Originally posted by Q99
I don't remember that being stated, and Trinity wasn't out at the time anyway so it wasn't considered when statements on S1m were made. It was stated in a One Million tie-in that Superman Prime endowed his descendants (the Dynasty) with power beyond "any metahuman, ever"... So take that for what it's worth.

My opinion: Trinity Superman *should* be more powerful considering he's a universal embodiment and all. /shrug

Q99
Sure, Supes 1m may be stronger than any 'metahuman', but this may simply be talked about people with the metagene and such. We know Solaris the Tyrant Sun is stronger than him, for example.

I doubt they're thinking of stuff like Kyle Rayner-Ion with the full central battery, or the Spectre either.

Also, when talking about Superman, they wouldn't be talked about a cosmic level he reached only for a short time.

it doesnt matter because superman 1 million is on a whole different league, what are trinity supermans best feats?

He, Trinity Bats, and Trinity Wondy created their own universe/world. They also beat Krona when he was in full universe-threatening mode.

With the power of just two of the Trinity, Morgan Le Fey and Enigma created an alternate time-line.

tsscls
you dont even know what you are talking about kid , you probably just looked at the pictures and said "woww da glowing supaman lookz ztrongar"

Wow, do you have hidden cameras in my house? I even talk like a 1960's Thing. It's Clobering Tyme!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.