If Thor Is 100 in strength

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
If Thor is a 100 in strength how bout this guys

Hulk

Thanos

Juggernaut

Colossnaut

Atlas

Hercules

Rulk

golem370
Hulk- 175

Thanos- 150(No upgrade)

Juggernaut- 100

Colossnaut- 120

Atlas-100

Hercules-105

Rulk-150

TheHulk
Originally posted by golem370
Hulk- 175

Thanos- 150(No upgrade)

Juggernaut- 100

Colossnaut- 120

Atlas-100

Hercules-105

Rulk-150 You do realise Atlas is stated to be 4x stronger than The Hulk right and lifted the sky for million years and the sky is 3-4 trillion tons

golem370
I thought you meant Erik Josten

TheHulk
I thought you meant Erik Josten Not the DC Dude

golem370
No I thought you meant

Atlas- http://marvel.wikia.com/Atlas

TheHulk
No I thought you meant

Atlas- http://marvel.wikia.com/Atlas Ohhhh this atlas sorry did not read ur post correctly but no not that Atlas I meant the God Atlas

golem370
250 But they said Hercules and Zeus rivaled his strength which means Hulk at some point would become stronger

TheHulk
250 Lolololol Atlas yes is 4x stronger than the hulk and this was stated Savage Hulk time and WWH is 5-6x stronger but WB Hulk 50-100x stronger.....???

TheHulk
250 But they said Hercules and Zeus rivaled his strength which means Hulk at some point would become stronger Zeus Is 90 Tons so no it's BS

Hercules Its debatable....

golem370
Somebody said in that thread I made that Classic Hulks feats were unbelieveble so would that not mean he would be more powerful then current hulk?

TheHulk
Somebody said in that thread I made that Classic Hulks feats were unbelieveble so would that not mean he would be more powerful then current hulk? Lol no current hulk was permantly amped so no its impossible...besides Current Hulk fts beats Classic Hulk fts

Only 1 or 3 fts are better for classic hulk

1)causing shockwaves that shook multiple dimensions

2) Punching Through a TimeStorm

3)No matter what Banner is wearing Hulk
Ends up in purple pants....

vansonbee
Hulk ??!

Thanos - 100

Juggernaut - 115

Colossnaut -110

Hercules - 105

Rulk - 110

golem370
What about Current Hulk vs Modt he was suppose to have 1000x stronger then Jahf who was Class 100

janus77
Hulk 200+

Thanos 140+

Juggernaut120+

Colossnaut - dunno

Atlas - dunno

Hercules 100+

Rulk 140+

The Sorrow
Originally posted by TheHulk

Hulk

Thanos

Juggernaut

Colossnaut

Atlas

Hercules

Rulk

Hulk (without increasing strength) - 110

Thanos - 140

Juggernaut (classic) - 105

Colossnaut - too early to tell

Atlas - 100

Hercules - 100

Rulk - 100

carver9
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Hulk (without increasing strength) - 110

Thanos - 140

Juggernaut (classic) - 105

Colossnaut - too early to tell

Atlas - 100

Hercules - 100

Rulk - 100

This.

gogogadgetgo

Hulk - 0.08

Thanos - 1

Juggernaut - 0.12

Colossnaut - 0.0001

Atlas - .2

Hercules - 100

Rulk - 0.09

TheHulk
What about Current Hulk vs Modt he was suppose to have 1000x stronger then Jahf who was Class 100 Who the hell is modt and jahf in the first place???

TheHulk
My personal opinion

Hulk-200

Thanos-150(How in gods name is Thanos stronger than Current Hulk baseline @Carver and @Sorrow!!)

Juggernaut-110

Colossnaut-120

Atlas-190

Hercules-150

Rulk-100-110

carver9
My personal opinion

Hulk-200

Thanos-150(How in gods name is Thanos stronger than Current Hulk baseline @Carver and @Sorrow!!)

Juggernaut-110

Colossnaut-120

Atlas-190

Hercules-150

Rulk-100-110

Baseline Hulk is a Hulk that is at a calm state...he isn't as green or as big as a Hulk that is ready to fight. I'm referring to a base WWH and he could still be a physical power house but not a Thanos level power house. You have to remember, Hulk can go from 0 to planet level almost instantly which that version of Hulk, I really wouldn't have a level for him.

As for your list and opinion regarding your scale of strength vs Thors...

It's jacked up.

TheHulk
Originally posted by carver9
Baseline Hulk is a Hulk that is at a calm state...he isn't as green or as big as a Hulk that is ready to fight. That Hulk is a base WWH imo and could still be a physical power house but not a Thanos level power house. You have to remember, Hulk can go from 0 to planet level almost instantly which that version of Hulk, I really wouldn't have a level for him.

As for your list and opinion regarding your scale of strength vs Thors...

It's jacked up. *sign* I shall not argue with you mighty Gamma Prophet....but stil i still disagree with you,a calm WWH might be Thanos lvl of physically

carver9
*sign* I shall not argue with you mighty Gamma Prophet....but stil i still disagree with you,a calm WWH might be Thanos lvl of physically

LOL...naah...for all the strength hulk has...when he is at a Calm state, his power is suppressed.

TheHulk
LOL...naah...for all the strength hulk has...when he is at a Calm state, his power is suppressed. What do you mean???

carver9
What do you mean???

Hulk isn't as strong. Hulk strength comes from his Rage and a smiling, loving Hulk isn't stronger than Thanos.

TheHulk
Hulk isn't as strong. Hulk strength comes from his Rage and a smiling, loving Hulk isn't stronger than Thanos. I seriously don't get what your saying we all know the madder hulk gets theft ringer hulk gets but their is a baseline and in my opinion that baseline is big

Naija boy

Hulk

Thanos

Juggernaut

Colossnaut

Atlas

Hercules

Rulk

Savage Hulk- 110
WWH-150
WB- Exponentially greater by several orders of magnitude

Thanos-170
Juggernaut-100
Colossonau-110
HErcules-95-100
Rulk-95
Atlas-??

-Pr-
First of all, "calm Hulk"? No such thing. Not without those circumstances where Banner and Hulk are separated. WWH, no calm, and that's going in the character ruling thread. Him BEING transformed in the first place indicates a level of anger.

Anyway, as far as the thread goes:

Hulk - 120 (Standard, mad, shit-stomping Hulk)

Thanos - Don't know

Juggernaut - 90

Colossnaut - Too early to tell

Atlas - Thunderbolts? Maybe 60

Hercules - 95

Rulk - 90 - 95

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk - Hard to pin down, more or less on par on average.

Thanos - 100 to 150.

Juggernaut - 90 to 100.

Colossonaut - I'd wager he'd fall somewhere in the 90 range.

Atlas - There have been like 3 different characters with the name Atlas in Marvel.

Hercules - 90 to 100.

Rulk - 90 to 100.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by -Pr-
First of all, "calm Hulk"? No such thing. Not without those circumstances where Banner and Hulk are separated. WWH, no calm, and that's going in the character ruling thread. Him BEING transformed in the first place indicates a level of anger.
That rule applied to Savage Hulk, the latest incarnation doesn't need to be angered to become the Hulk.

-Pr-
That rule applied to Savage Hulk, the latest incarnation doesn't need to be angered to become the Hulk.

That's why I phrased it the way I did.

dmills
Who the hell is modt and jahf in the first place???

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/jahf2.jpg

carver9
Didnt he punch Wolverine out of orbit?

The Sorrow
That's why I phrased it the way I did.
You seemed to imply that he can't be calm and fight which isn't true..

dmills
Didnt he punch Wolverine out of orbit?

Yes. Just as casually as he ko'd Glads in fact.

carver9
Originally posted by dmills
Yes. Just as casually as he ko'd Glads in fact.

You didn't have to go there. mad

dmills
You didn't have to go there. mad

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/jahf1.jpg

evil face

Stoic
Lolololol Atlas yes is 4x stronger than the hulk and this was stated Savage Hulk time and WWH is 5-6x stronger but WB Hulk 50-100x stronger.....???

WB went to above 1000x his calm state when he overpowered the giant forms of Wendigo, and Bi-Beast "if I am not mistaken".

Hulk 90 - infinity.

Thanos - 130

Juggernaut - 98

Colossonaut - 98

Atlas - 110

Hercules - 98

Rulk - 100

TheHulk
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/jahf2.jpg ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!??? THAT TALKING THAT TALKING MONKEY IS STRONG!!?? 

PR Is it possible to use Minor Marvel Characters???

-Pr-
You seemed to imply that he can't be calm and fight which isn't true..

It was true for some earlier Hulks, which is who i was referring to. I haven't read the recent Pak run or Fear Itself, so I can't comment on that, though I will be reading Jason Aaron's run, so I'll see how that goes.

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!??? THAT TALKING THAT TALKING MONKEY IS STRONG!!?? 

If they have a dozen or so appearances, they can be used in threads, yes.

Rage.Of.Olympus

evil face

Haha.

Gladiator would have died a long time ago if he traveled in the same circles as Thor. I still can't believe Carver thought he had better feats than the Odinson.

carver9
Jason Aaron sucks.

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Haha.

Gladiator would have died a long time ago if he traveled in the same circles as Thor. I still can't believe Carver thought he had better feats than the Odinson.

I still do and I proved this. Let's not go there today Rage...don't want to see you screaming a hissy fit.

-Pr-
Jason Aaron sucks.

Why? Because he isn't on Hulk's nuts like Pak was?

dmills
ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!??? THAT TALKING THAT TALKING MONKEY IS STRONG!!?? 

Yeah but dude is more of a gimmick character imo. He's depicted as exponentially stronger then any herald. So you can take out Glads and insert herald X, and the results would remain the same.

carver9
Why? Because he isn't on Hulk's nuts like Pak was?

He just isn't a good writer and I know for a fact he is going to ruin the character or any character he gets ahold of.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I still do and I proved this. Let's notbl go there today Rage...don't want to see you screaming a hissy fit.

No sane person can honestly think Gladiator has better feats than Thor. It simply isn't true and isn't in anyway debatable.

Thor vs. Gladiator, feat comparison battle zone, let's get to it.

-Pr-
He just isn't a good writer and I know for a fact he is going to ruin the character or any character he gets ahold of.

Except that he's been critically acclaimed plenty of times. And he's only written one issue that gave no indication of power level.

Just sounds like you're mad Pak isn't writing anymore.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Haha.

Man, Pak has really spoiled you guys. Gammafags had a mass panic when Green Scar lost to Zeus, I can't wait to see the reation when he loses to Gamma rodents.

TheHulk
It was true for some earlier Hulks, which is who i was referring to. I haven't read the recent Pak run or Fear Itself, so I can't comment on that, though I will be reading Jason Aaron's run, so I'll see how that goes.

If they have a dozen or so appearances, they can be used in threads, yes. Oh the irony... sad

-Pr-
Oh the irony... sad

?

Because i'll be reading a possibly less powerful incarnation of Hulk?

Stoic
Haha.

Man, Pak has really spoiled you guys. Gammafags had a mass panic when Green Scar lost to Zeus, I can't wait to see the reation when he loses to Gamma rodents.

The truth hurts, and this post^ is the truth.

carver9
No sane person can honestly think Gladiator has better feats than Thor. It simply isn't true and isn't in anyway debatable.

Thor vs. Gladiator, feat comparison battle zone, let's get to it.

Today is my last day with you guys on KMC and I'm coming strong. Im not wasting my time in a battlezone. I won the debate/topic we had. I provided better fts. You got pissed because Carver "excellent" 9 put you in your place. Get yow skills up before coming my way.

-Pr-
Today is my last day with you guys on KMC and I'm coming strong. Im not wasting my time in a battlezone. I won the debate/topic we had. I provided better fts. You got pissed because Carver "excellent" 9 put you in your place. Get yow skills up before coming my way.

laughing out loud

Last day?

carver9
Except that he's been critically acclaimed plenty of times. And he's only written one issue that gave no indication of power level.

Just sounds like you're mad Pak isn't writing anymore.

You know you wouldn't want him writing any Superman titles. He really isn't a good writer.

-Pr-
You know you wouldn't want him writing any Superman titles. He really isn't a good writer.

Why?

Rage.Of.Olympus

Good riddance. You were talking shit, I finally posted scans, you immediately shut up about comparisons and started claiming Thor's feats were different. I can post a link to thread, you won nothing and whenever you man up, PM me. Definitely brain damage.

carver9
laughing out loud

Last day?

Lol...so you are happy today is my last day? Deep down inside, your heart just split open. You know you will miss the Carve.

-Pr-
Lol...so you are happy today is my last day? Deep down inside, your heart just split open. You know you will miss the Carve.

I was laughing at your statement about beating Rage.

I'm curious as to why this is your last day.

Bentley
Don't kill yourself Carver! We'll even admit Hulk is an skyfather!

carver9
Good riddance. You were talking shit, I finally posted scans, you immediately shut up about comparisons and started claiming Thor's feats were different. I can post a link to thread, you won nothing and whenever you man up, PM me. Definitely brain damage.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

You mad Rage? Happy Dance

I already beat you. Why are we still discussing this? How about I PM you my email address and we can debate it there? Is that cool with you Rage? If you want, you can post our (your defeat) topic here so that people can finally see the power difference between Glads and Thor.

Stoic
Why?

Let's just say that the Hulk seems to be slightly less than he was 2 months ago. Time will tell though but Bruce Banner is no longer the Hulk, The Hulk is... well the Hulk. This could be seen as poor writing if you catch me. At first I wanted to rip the comic up, but then I was like, let me see where this goes. the new writer is certainly on the bubble.

TheHulk
?

Because i'll be reading a possibly less powerful incarnation of Hulk? crybaby

dmills
Originally posted by Bentley

laughing

He isn't going anywhere. You know how many times he's said shyte like that. He's sulking.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
Let's just say that the Hulk seems to be slightly less than he was 2 months ago. Time will tell though but Bruce Banner is no longer the Hulk, The Hulk is... well the Hulk. This could be seen as poor writing if you catch me. At first I wanted to rip the comic up, but then I was like, let me see where this goes. the new writer is certainly on the bubble.

Right on point. Why seperate the two? Just don't make sense. This happened before and the story ended up being terrible.

-Pr-

crybaby

Just because there'll be a new "standard" power level for a current Hulk (assuming there is one), doesn't mean we discount all previous feats. You could even look at Pak's Hulk similarly to how we look at Superman during OWAW.

I honestly think that Hulk was never going to work long term the way he was written most recently (from what I've seen of him).

Bentley
laughing

He isn't going anywhere. You know how many times he's said shyte like that. He's sulking.

Dude, I'm trying to save a life here stick out tongue

Did you hear Rocket Raccoon's manly voice in Marvel vs Capcom 3?

TheHulk
Today is my last day with you guys on KMC and I'm coming strong. Im not wasting my time in a battlezone. I won the debate/topic we had. I provided better fts. You got pissed because Carver "excellent" 9 put you in your place. Get yow skills up before coming my way. NO CARVER DON'T GO PLEASE MIGHTY GAMMA PROPHET DON'T LEAVE THE GAMMA NATION!!! crybaby

dmills
Dude, I'm trying to save a life here stick out tongue

Did you hear Rocket Raccoon's manly voice in Marvel vs Capcom 3?

No, they got footage of him?!

TheHulk
Just because there'll be a new "standard" power level for a current Hulk (assuming there is one), doesn't mean we discount all previous feats. You could even look at Pak's Hulk similarly to how we look at Superman during OWAW.

I honestly think that Hulk was never going to work long term the way he was written most recently (from what I've seen of him). Ill take your word for it...

-Pr-
Ill take your word for it...

As opposed to not?

Yeah, its on youtube by now iirc.

TheHulk
laughing

He isn't going anywhere. You know how many times he's said shyte like that. He's sulking. Really ??? Thank mother of god,but you need proof you know?

Stoic

I honestly think that Hulk was never going to work long term the way he was written most recently (from what I've seen of him).

@ -Pr-, check it out, the personification of Banners feelings are running around loose. This new writer is trying to build a good case on this. The idea is nearly laughable, but I can see how this could become a hit story arc if it is handled better than the way the expert psychologists down at Marvel handled the Sentry. This has the potential to turn very ugly.

iceman24567
Don't kill yourself Carver! We'll even admit Hulk is an skyfather! Never 2guns

-Pr-
@ -Pr-, check it out, the personification of Banners feelings are running around loose. This new writer is trying to build a good case on this. The idea is nearly laughable, but I can see how this could become a hit story arc if it is handled better than the way the expert psychologists down at Marvel handled the Sentry. This has the potential to turn very ugly.

It could, and I have to admit I was surprised by them going in that direction. Still, if it does work, it wouldn't have been the first time a stupid idea turned out to be pretty good.

Look at Wolverine losing his adamantium. That started off as an office joke, and ended up being a pivotal moment in 90s X-Men.

TheHulk
As opposed to not?

Yeah, its on youtube by now iirc. Forget it Mr Mighty Mod....I just......just hope Aaron does not balls it up.....BUT!! In one of the pages Amanda Von Doom told Hulk that she beat monster bigger and STRONGER than The Hulk......The Hell man!!! Hulk normally would have said something cause he always does even if a different writer is writing that's bad signs already....Strongest one there is!!! Do you hear me?

STRONGEST ONE THERE IS! mad

dmills
It could, and I have to admit I was surprised by them going in that direction. Still, if it does work, it wouldn't have been the first time a stupid idea turned out to be pretty good.

Look at Wolverine losing his adamantium. That started off as an office joke, and ended up being a pivotal moment in 90s X-Men.

For some reason I thought of that exact thing. Wolverine losing the Adamantium.

I wonder if Strange pulling Banner's spirit into the astral plane while in the dark dimension had any part in this latest split?

golem370
Modt- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/modtmkraan.htm

Jahf- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/jahfmkraan.htm

TheHulk
Modt- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/modtmkraan.htm

Jahf- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/jahfmkraan.htm I curse the creator......

-Pr-
Forget it Mr Mighty Mod....I just......just hope Aaron does not balls it up.....BUT!! In one of the pages Amanda Von Doom told Hulk that she beat monster bigger and STRONGER than The Hulk......The Hell man!!! Hulk normally would have said something cause he always does even if a different writer is writing that's bad signs already....Strongest one there is!!! Do you hear me?

STRONGEST ONE THERE IS! mad

laughing out loud

I hope he doesn't either. Pak really soured things for me with WWH and everything that came after it, so I'd really like to read and enjoy a Hulk book again.

For some reason I thought of that exact thing. Wolverine losing the Adamantium.

I wonder if Strange pulling Banner's spirit into the astral plane while in the dark dimension had any part in this latest split?

Yeah lol, i read about it in Peter David's book; made me lol.

Possibly; I wouldn't know as I haven't read it lol

Sr J-Bieb
Today is my last day with you guys on KMC and I'm coming strong. Im not wasting my time in a battlezone. I won the debate/topic we had. I provided better fts. You got pissed because Carver "excellent" 9 put you in your place. Get yow skills up before coming my way. I remember last time you made a post like this (without the self inflated opinion).

You were back instantly...

Unfortunately

Bentley

Yep, he looks pretty neat, first Nova and now him, and a cameo in the Avengers series, means that Cosmic is totally comming back soon.

KuRuPT Thanosi

I wouldn't go that far... laughing out loud

carver9
laughing out loud

I hope he doesn't either. Pak really soured things for me with WWH and everything that came after it, so I'd really like to read and enjoy a Hulk book again.

Yeah lol, i read about it in Peter David's book; made me lol.

Possibly; I wouldn't know as I haven't read it lol

You don't like the Hulk.

-Pr-
You don't like the Hulk.

lol, sure Carver, you know me so well.

Sr J-Bieb
lol, sure Carver, you know me so well. Pr hates Hulk
Carver hates Spider-Man, Thanos, Thor, Superman, Captain Marvel... let's skip past the names and just say DC, and any Marvel character put against Hulk or Wolverine

Carver's opinion is of the bed of nails train of thought. One hated character is worse than numerous hated characters

Bentley
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Pr hates Hulk
Carver hates Spider-Man, Thanos, Thor, Superman, Captain Marvel... let's skip past the names and just say DC, and any Marvel character put against Hulk or Wolverine

Carver's opinion is of the bed of nails train of thought. One hated character is worse than numerous hated characters

And Gladiator.

-Pr-
The ironic thing is, Hulk was for years one of my favourites. I had Hulk toys, loved the Bill Bixby show with a passion, and then as I got older and read the comics, I really got in to them.

I'm sorry if wanting to have a well written story to go with all the OMGZ feats makes me a hater.

Except it really doesn't.

carver9
The ironic thing is, Hulk was for years one of my favourites. I had Hulk toys, loved the Bill Bixby show with a passion, and then as I got older and read the comics, I really got in to them.

I'm sorry if wanting to have a well written story to go with all the OMGZ feats makes me a hater.

Deep down you know the truth.

As for the rest of the post in this thread concerning me...I feel pretty famous right now seeing that I am always on you all minds.

Sr J-Bieb
As for the rest of the post in this thread concerning me...I feel pretty famous right now seeing that I am always on you all minds. In many ways, you remind me of John Wayne Gacy

TheHulk
In many ways, you remind me of John Wayne Gacy HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE GAMMA PROPHET!!!!! mad

Mindset
In many ways, you remind me of John Wayne Gacy Carver isn't a clown!

-Pr-
Deep down you know the truth.

As for the rest of the post in this thread concerning me...I feel pretty famous right now seeing that I am always on you all minds.

That in actuality I'm a bigger Hulk fan than you? Well, if you're ready to admit that, good, I mean, you probably don't care anyway with how much you love Thor.

I wouldn't go that far.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Mindset
Carver isn't a clown! John Wayne Carv

carver9
That in actuality I'm a bigger Hulk fan than you? Well, if you're ready to admit that, good, I mean, you probably don't care anyway with how much you love Thor.

I wouldn't go that far.

Lol...you are trying to be funny.

As for your Hulk comment...again, you are trying to be funny.

carver9
In many ways, you remind me of John Wayne Gacy

Hhhmmm...a first. Some people say I remind them of Morris Chestnut.

-Pr-
Lol...you are trying to be funny.

As for your Hulk comment...again, you are trying to be funny.

It's not trying if i've succeeded.

And there's no reason why the truth can't be funny.

carver9
It's not trying if i've succeeded.

And there's no reason why the truth can't be funny.

Pr...you don't like Hulk better than me.

-Pr-
Pr...you don't like Hulk better than me.

*more

I might not support the Hulk as much on this forum (the same way I refuse to debate for people like Surfer), but that doesn't take away from my liking the character.

You're obviously free to think that, it's your opinion. I just disagree.

dmills
Originally posted by Mindset
Carver isn't a clown!

So he's a homosexual serial killer laughing out loud ?

Mindset
So he's a homosexual serial killer laughing out loud ? http://i.imgur.com/Yf2oV.gif

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud laughing out loud

You mad Rage? Happy Dance

I already beat you. Why are we still discussing this? How about I PM you my email address and we can debate it there? Is that cool with you Rage? If you want, you can post our (your defeat) topic here so that people can finally see the power difference between Glads and Thor.

Not in the slightest. Why would I be? Thor's the one with superior feats to Gladiator.

Stop trying so hard. For such a big fan of Gladiator, you don't have any confidence in his showings.

Nihilist
Not in the slightest. Why would I be? Thor's the one with superior feats to Gladiator.

Stop trying so hard. For such a big fan of Gladiator, you don't have any confidence in his showings. Why dont you do a BZ over it/

carver9

Stop trying so hard. For such a big fan of Gladiator, you don't have any confidence in his showings.

Not trying at all...you are the one coming at me.

TheHulk
I agree with Rage....Thor would own Gladiator

Take it as this way,Thor is what Gladiator is(Strength,speed,agility,durability,stamina,Fligh
t)and what Gladiator does not have(weapon,Energy manipulation) basically he has everything gladiator has but is more versatile....

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Nihilist
Why dont you do a BZ over it/
I've asked him like a dozen times. I'm sure you can guess the responses.

Not trying at all...you are the one coming at me.

What? Me calling you out on your shit doesn't take away from what I said.

Nihilist
Hmm let me geuss...Doesnt have time for it, owned you before, is a debating god etc etc ?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hmm let me geuss...Doesnt have time for it, owned you before, is a debating god etc etc ?
On the nose.

dmills

laughing How did you know?

Nihilist
laughing How did you know? Ive offered him a BZ many a time.

carver9

What? Me calling you out on your shit doesn't take away from what I said.

Stop calling me out then. It's just that simple Rage. Like I already stated, I won this a long time ago now can we get back on topic?

-Pr-
Stop calling me out then. It's just that simple Rage. Like I already stated, I won this a long time ago now can we get back on topic?

No you didn't, and what you're doing is a form of baiting.

Rage.Of.Olympus

I'll let you off the hook since this is your "last" day on KMC Carver, but I do recommend seeking help about these delusions.

carver9
No you didn't, and what you're doing is a form of baiting.

He is baiting me. Im not the one that keeps bringing up Gladiator and Thor. I don't know how many times I can tell him that I would give Thor a high majority against Gladiator.

DARTH POWER

Pr did you like Letterier/Norton's The Incredible Hulk?

I wnt bother asking if you liked Ang Lee's Eric Bana one.

-Pr-
He is baiting me. Im not the one that keeps bringing up Gladiator and Thor. I don't know how many times I can tell him that I would give Thor a high majority against Gladiator.

So it's okay for you to claim two wrongs make a right?

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Pr did you like Letterier/Norton's The Incredible Hulk?

I wnt bother asking if you liked Ang Lee's Eric Bana one.

I liked both movies to an extent, though I much preferred the Norton one.

dmills
Ive offered him a BZ many a time.

Really? Damn. Over Hulk stuff or what?

dmills
Yep, he looks pretty neat, first Nova and now him, and a cameo in the Avengers series, means that Cosmic is totally coming back soon.

I'm hearing that this new point one Nova centurion will be able to utilize some form of time manip, in addition to his standard powers. Terrax will be his first victim.

Dum Dum Dugan
did you just say Aron not a good writer? and please enlighten me how you came to such a conclusion espacially compared to Pak.......

DARTH POWER

I liked both movies to an extent, though I much preferred the Norton one.

Ah right just asking because I also used to really like the Hulk, the classic comics, the Bill Bixby show, even loved the 80's cartoon. But not so much in recent years.

I felt Ang Lee's version completely missed that Classic Hulk feel.
But yeah I also loved Norton's movie, and was upset it didnt make the numbers for a sequel. Just hoping now The Avengers movie does him justice.

I agree with Rage....Thor would own Gladiator

Take it as this way,Thor is what Gladiator is(Strength,speed,agility,durability,stamina,Fligh
t)and what Gladiator does not have(weapon,Energy manipulation) basically he has everything gladiator has but is more versatile....

I dnt think he has his speed, but he can deal with speedsters just fine, swinging Mjolnir around faster than light and omni-directional blasts and all.

Mshinu
Pfff, as if carver will ever leave. He may be spreading the Gospel of the Gamma Father on street corners for a few days, but will be back once it starts to rain.

TheHulk
The Gamma Prophet Shall Return I Know It!!!!

HAIL TO THE GAMMA PROPHET!!! Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.