Batman vs. Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gungrave227
1 month prep time
Batman has standard gear
And if deadpool wins he gets a date and catwoman's number.

Rooster823
Wrong place.....vs forum dude...

gungrave227
I realized that after I posted
Maybe the mods will take care of it

steverules_2
Deadpool

Rooster823
Deadpool ftw
Bring it on batfans

ColossusGrundy
Deadpool = Joker w teleportation in a way

Bats ftw

Mindset
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy

Bats ftw Are you serious?

juggernaut74
Batman wins easily.

Mindset
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Batman wins easily. Originally posted by Mindset
Are you serious?

Silent Master
Batman wins easily.

By getting killed?

Rooster823

Bats ftw
erm

juggernaut74
LOL at DP killing Batman.

Mindset
Lol at DP not killing Batman.

Silent Master

LOL at DP not killing Batman.

Edit: Missed it by ... that much.

juggernaut74

Bats ftw Don't degrade the Joker like that.

gungrave227
Don't degrade the Joker like that. Originally posted by ColossusGrundy

Bats ftw

if anything it would make the joker ten times better.

deadpool for the win!
(party time)

Sixth_Winged
batman might find a way to trap him or render him unconscious. He's better h2h than wade (but wade's no slouch). Prolonged fight belongs to deadpool since can take any damage bats can apply and keep on fighting indefinitely.

Deadpool 6/10 due to
-healing factor
-decent h2h
-guns, swords and bombs
-unpredictability

Rooster823
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
batman might find a way to trap him or render him unconscious. He's better h2h than wade (but wade's no slouch). Prolonged fight belongs to deadpool since can take any damage bats can apply and keep on fighting indefinitely.

Deadpool 6/10 due to
-healing factor
-decent h2h
-guns, swords and bombs
-unpredictability

You forgot the jokes about robin.....other than that I agree

SamZED
Originally posted by Mindset
Lol at DP not killing Batman. laughing

Aakla
With Deadpool having enhanced speed, reaction and strength I would have to give this one to Deadpool. Batman may be the pinnacle of human fitness, but Deadpool is enhanced past that.

9/10 Deadpool. I give 1 fight to Batman. That's the fight where Deadpool steals Batman's utility belt and is running around waving it at batman yelling "Go go gadget smoke screen" then getting TKO'd somehow

gungrave227
Originally posted by Aakla
With Deadpool having enhanced speed, reaction and strength I would have to give this one to Deadpool. Batman may be the pinnacle of human fitness, but Deadpool is enhanced past that.

9/10 Deadpool. I give 1 fight to Batman. That's the fight where Deadpool steals Batman's utility belt and is running around waving it at batman yelling "Go go gadget smoke screen" then getting TKO'd somehow

thats genius

Rooster823
Originally posted by Aakla

but deadpool will still fail on the date with catwoman

Aakla
Well he did hook up with Siryn.

zeel
small edge to Dp for the strength and healing factor

Lord Feron
Deadpool ever single time.

cdtm
Batmans one of the best MA's out there, but even he's not that good. Deadpool wins, solidly.

JakeTheBank
Lol at DP not killing Batman.

Marvelknight
Batman ftw 7-10. Deadpool is enhanced to a degree. But Deadpool needs to out think and out fight Bruce. The only real x factor for DP here is his HF. And Batman can beat foes who are enhanced. KGBeast, Zeiss, and Bane are just a few. Deadpool is more skilled than them imo though. But I think Bat will win because of his resources and tactical strategies he uses. Batman trains to be prepared for any situation.

Mindset
Batman is prepared for his death, I agree.

Parmaniac

Bats ftw Yeah I was blown away last time I saw Joker regenerating half of his body in mere seconds and his decent H2H skills, not to mention his arsenal he's constantly carrying around.

cdtm
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Yeah I was blown away last time I saw Joker regenerating half of his body in mere seconds and his decent H2H skills, not to mention his arsenal he's constantly carrying around.

Sure put Tommy Monaghan in his place.

Rooster823
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Yeah I was blown away last time I saw Joker regenerating half of his body in mere seconds and his decent H2H skills, not to mention his arsenal he's constantly carrying around.

laughing

the ninjak
Deadpool has too many accurate TP feats. Most of which result in him aiming a weapon at his opponent's head.

Batman has prep though, a whole month.
DP with a month of prep is no different than 10 mins. He's too erratic.

Bats should be able to supply enough smoke and mirrors to trick DP into a disadvantageous position. And capture him.

Spur of the moment DP.
But a month prep Batman.

Silent Master
Unless DP blows the entire arena up, IIRC he's used that tactic before

the ninjak
Originally posted by Silent Master
Unless DP blows the entire arena up, IIRC he's used that tactic before

You don't think Batman knows that with a months prep? A suicidal regen killer who likes to kamakaze himself to win fights.

Silent Master
What, is Batman going to bring his anti-explosion spray?

Mindset
Batman has a month of prep, but only standard gear, no way he wins.

Deadpool is also right up there with him in h2h.

leonidas
lots of his standard gear can harm dp including his explosives and gases, not to mention sonics, and enough damage will certainly ko dp long enough to score a ko. a month of prep is overkill. bats takes him out everytime, imo.

Silent Master
Does his standard equipment protect him from a bomb going off?

leonidas
Originally posted by Silent Master
Does his standard equipment protect him from a bomb going off?

his costume+cape can and has absorbed a lot of damage in the past--man, many explosions. they also start 0.5km apart. with a month of prep bats would be able to learn about everything dp can and has used and be ready for whatever dp could bring to this fight.

Nietzschean
Deadpool.

majority of deadpool's gear is lethal and can bring down a building.
DP is more than willing to blow himself up and the area in a fight.

leonidas
Originally posted by Nietzschean
Deadpool.

majority of deadpool's gear is lethal and can bring down a building.
DP is more than willing to blow himself up and the area in a fight.

if dp goes into the fight PLANNING to destroy the whole arena that would be out of character, imo, but he would likely win depending on the level of explosive he typically carries. off-hand i don't recall him doing anything like that, or usually carrying explosives that can level the near equivalent of a city block.

and a lot of bats standard gear is ALSO lethal. he just doesn't use it that way. lasers. thermite. cyrobombs. batarangs (especially the explosive kind). acids. ALL these are standard for him. not sure why so many think bats incapable of putting pool down with his equipment. with a month, he'd know pool's limits and his healing ability. he wouldn't hold back at all knowing pool could regen from most of what he does to him. straight up i'd take pool for a majority (like i'd take slade) but with a month of prep i don't see bats losing. at all.

Mindset
Originally posted by leonidas
lots of his standard gear can harm dp including his explosives and gases, not to mention sonics, and enough damage will certainly ko dp long enough to score a ko. a month of prep is overkill. bats takes him out everytime, imo. What is he doing with a month of prep then, leo?

leonidas
What is he doing with a month of prep then, leo?

beats me. i didn't open the thread.....

i'd guess that would allow him time to learn more about pool, his limits. i'd think bats could go in to the fight knowing he could use his gear to an extent that he normally wouldn't because he'd know that pool could take pretty much whatever he throws at him WITHOUT dying. that would give him some definite freedom that his character would usually prevent him from having.

juggernaut74
lots of his standard gear can harm dp including his explosives and gases, not to mention sonics, and enough damage will certainly ko dp long enough to score a ko. a month of prep is overkill. bats takes him out everytime, imo. You're a smart man. Moon Knight took DP down Batman will do it while eating a ham sandwich.

Nietzschean
if dp goes into the fight PLANNING to destroy the whole arena that would be out of character, imo, but he would likely win depending on the level of explosive he typically carries. off-hand i don't recall him doing anything like that, or usually carrying explosives that can level the near equivalent of a city block.

and a lot of bats standard gear is ALSO lethal. he just doesn't use it that way. lasers. thermite. cyrobombs. batarangs (especially the explosive kind). acids. ALL these are standard for him. not sure why so many think bats incapable of putting pool down with his equipment. with a month, he'd know pool's limits and his healing ability. he wouldn't hold back at all knowing pool could regen from most of what he does to him. straight up i'd take pool for a majority (like i'd take slade) but with a month of prep i don't see bats losing. at all.

If deadpool brings a nuke its game over. DP has gotten his hands on nukes a few times..

http://comicboards.com/php/image.php?msg=comicbattles-2011053002362217&att=deadpool037j.jpg&fullsize=yes

leonidas
Originally posted by Nietzschean
If deadpool brings a nuke its game over. DP has gotten his hands on nukes a few times..

http://comicboards.com/php/image.php?msg=comicbattles-2011053002362217&att=deadpool037j.jpg&fullsize=yes

you think? no expression

nuke=/= standard gear.

Nietzschean
you think? no expression

nuke=/= standard gear.

1. is a month prep. so here he brings it.
2. standard gear i say no. but, he has shown to pull a nuke bomb out his ass before, so you never know. a small chance he would pull it out.

aside from that, i just dont see Batman using lethal force right off the bat with Deadpool and even if he did i say Deadpool has the same chance connecting with batman but only one can recover.

leonidas
i agree in a month he could find one, but i see no way to consider a nuke standard. if he DID bring it, yes, obviously he'd win.

and i think the month is key BECAUSE it would allow bats time to study pool and know that he COULD use lethal force given pool's healing ability.

Silent Master
his costume+cape can and has absorbed a lot of damage in the past--man, many explosions. they also start 0.5km apart. with a month of prep bats would be able to learn about everything dp can and has used and be ready for whatever dp could bring to this fight.

DP has a teleporter, that .5 kilometers could easily become 2 feet after the first few seconds.

SamZED
You're a smart man. Moon Knight took DP down Batman will do it while eating a ham sandwich. DP's increased CIS + MK's CIS off + carbonadium gear. Besides Moon Knight =/= Batman. His feats do not transfer to Bruce. In a direct (no PIS/no CIS) comparisson Deadpool is physically superior to Batman. And his gear while not as advanced is still lethal.

beats me. i didn't open the thread.....

i'd guess that would allow him time to learn more about pool, his limits. i'd think bats could go in to the fight knowing he could use his gear to an extent that he normally wouldn't because he'd know that pool could take pretty much whatever he throws at him WITHOUT dying. that would give him some definite freedom that his character would usually prevent him from having. You're making good points, but imo the starting distance favors DP as much as it does Bruce, more even. He's got a wide variety of long range weapons. And a teleporter.

Rooster823
Originally posted by gungrave227
1 month prep time
Batman has standard gear
And if deadpool wins he gets a date and catwoman's number.
says batman has standard gear, not deadpool

leonidas
Originally posted by SamZED
DP's increased CIS + MK's CIS off + carbonadium gear. Besides Moon Knight =/= Batman. His feats do not transfer to Bruce. In a direct (no PIS/no CIS) comparisson Deadpool is physically superior to Batman. And his gear while not as advanced is still lethal.

You're making good points, but imo the starting distance favors DP as much as it does Bruce, more even. He's got a wide variety of long range weapons. And a teleporter.

yeah, the teleportation is the biggest thing, no doubt. i think bats could likely set something up though for wade--gas, explosives, lightburst or cyrobomb--so that when wade appeared in his direct area something could go off. bats has also used holograms in the past, but i'm not sure they would be standard. gas could at the least hide bats right from the get-go and his cowel would allow him to detect wade before wade could find him again. does wade's mask allow him to see various wavelengths? i couldn't recall a time off-hand where that was shown, but i could be wrong. if it's true, bats would know it given his prep time and maybe use light to blind wade immediately.

i guess it boils down to the fact that i think bats could evade dp's first attack and incapacitate him before wade makes his next move. mostly because wade's a clown and a focused bats who is not holding back is a friggin beast.

Badabing
WTF is this crap? Batman with prep = auto-win.

Batman w/o prep = auto-win.

Batman = win! sneer

leonidas
Originally posted by Badabing

Batman = win! sneer

that's what i've been trying to say. sneer

cdtm

Batman = win! sneer

True. For a lot of reasons.. The utility belt. The fact he's more skilled than Captain America.. But mostly, because he's the goddamn Batman.

juggernaut74
LOL at Moon Knight being equal to Batman.

Rooster823
doh

Rooster823
helpsmilie

Aakla
There is also a difference between a Deadpool walking down the road, being attacked by Batman that's had a 1 month prep. And a Deadpool that is 100% focused on killing Batman.

I know these are old examples but he took out the New Mutants with ease, and also took out shatter star in 1 panel.

A Deadpool focused on killing Batman vs a Batman with a month prep, would be a pretty insane fight.

the ninjak
Didn't realise that Batman had standard tech for the OP. Even though he has a months prep!

Which makes absolutely no sense!

This is spite for DP.

This thread officially SUCKS!

SamZED
LOL at Moon Knight being equal to Batman.
Originally posted by Rooster823
doh
Moon Knight =/= Batman. His feats do not transfer to Bruce. In a direct (no PIS/no CIS) comparisson Deadpool is physically superior to Batman.

yeah, the teleportation is the biggest thing, no doubt. i think bats could likely set something up though for wade--gas, explosives, lightburst or cyrobomb--so that when wade appeared in his direct area something could go off. bats has also used holograms in the past, but i'm not sure they would be standard. gas could at the least hide bats right from the get-go and his cowel would allow him to detect wade before wade could find him again. does wade's mask allow him to see various wavelengths? i couldn't recall a time off-hand where that was shown, but i could be wrong. if it's true, bats would know it given his prep time and maybe use light to blind wade immediately.

i guess it boils down to the fact that i think bats could evade dp's first attack and incapacitate him before wade makes his next move. mostly because wade's a clown and a focused bats who is not holding back is a friggin beast. I can see it happen.
Itd be even more fun if DP was bloodlusted.

leonidas
I can see it happen. Itd be even more fun if DP was bloodlusted.

yeah, with cis off it would be very interesting. especially if bats were allowed to bring in more than standard equipment. then again, dp could do the same and the end result would likely be they simply kill each other in the opening seconds. laughing out loud

it would be a very fun fight to see in a comic someday. i'd love to read some of the dialogue between them.

the ninjak
If DP nukes the area he still loses.

SamZED
stick out tongue
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/2526/batpool.png

leonidas
stick out tongue

no expression

laughing out loud

the ninjak
stick out tongue

If Deadpool worships Spidey he would most definitely worship BattyMan.

Badabing
stick out tongue
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/2526/batpool.png Sam, you crazy Russian genius. That's EXACTLY what would happen. laughing out loud

Damborgson
stick out tongue
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/2526/batpool.png DeadPool FTW laughing out loud

SamZED
Sam, you crazy Russian genius. That's EXACTLY what would happen. laughing out loud big grin big grin big grin

Rooster823
stick out tongue
that's genius

SamZED
I know. Im awesomse. cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.