Hulk vs Thor/Bill/Superman (twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Hulk is PISSED and he wants to end this fight ASAP.

The twist.

Hulk has been granted FTL flight. He gets a year to master it.

Who wins?

-Pr-
Does his combat speed increase at all?

TheHulk
Yea A Hulk with FTL it sums up the gap between every hero that can beat hulk
Due to surprior speed so he stomps...

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Does his combat speed increase at all?

Naah, just his sense of direction.

snowdragon
Hulk loses this with just super flight speed.

TheHulk
Originally posted by snowdragon
Hulk loses this with just super flight speed. I officially marked you as Anti-Hulk

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Naah, just his sense of direction.

I worry for Hulk then, if the team fights smart.

snowdragon
Originally posted by TheHulk
Hulk loses this with just super flight speed. I officially marked you as Anti-Hulk

Mark me anything you like, you pit him against 3 guys that can take him one on one practically then give him super flight to make up a 3 vs 1 difference.

Two hold him and Thor makes him choke an a Godblast and his superflight is doing nothing for that.

carver9
Mark me anything you like, you pit him against 3 guys that can take him one on one practically then give him super flight to make up a 3 vs 1 difference.

Two hold him and Thor makes him choke an a Godblast and his superflight is doing nothing for that.

Lol..at them holding him.

TheHulk

Two hold him and Thor makes him choke an a Godblast and his superflight is doing nothing for that. For gods sakes does this guy even know how things work around

JakeTheBank
Hulk is PISSED and he wants to end this fight ASAP.

The twist.

Hulk has been granted FTL flight. He gets a year to master it.

Who wins?

You've doomed the Hulk.

He flies FTL right into Superman's fist or Mjolnir or Stormbreaker.

Nihilist
Why did carver make a spite thread against the Hulk.

snowdragon
Right, honestly this is just a spite thread except Hulk can fly FTL away from them to live.

ColossusGrundy
This is anti-hulk at its finest (not that I mind, I get tired of Hulk fanboyism).

Hulk goes down HARD. with or without flight

carver9
Right, honestly this is just a spite thread except Hulk can fly FTL away from them to live.

Who are you? Stop spamming Hulk threads. Hulk is strong enough to curb them with his fist...Hulk is durable enough to withstand their attacks. Hulk can beat these three and you going to every thread underestimating him isn't helping your case.

carver9
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
This is anti-hulk at its finest (not that I mind, I get tired of Hulk fanboyism).

Hulk goes down HARD. with or without flight

Colossus sucks.

TheHulk
Who are you? Stop spamming Hulk threads. Hulk is strong enough to curb them with his fist...Hulk is durable enough to withstand their attacks. Hulk can beat these three and you going to every thread underestimating him isn't helping your case. And So Speaks The Gamma Prophet!!!

But it's so true SnowDragon is a trolling in every Hulk thread underestimating The Gamma Father... sad

TheHulk
Colossus sucks. laughing out loud

-Pr-
Who are you? Stop spamming Hulk threads. Hulk is strong enough to curb them with his fist...Hulk is durable enough to withstand their attacks. Hulk can beat these three and you going to every thread underestimating him isn't helping your case.

Irony?

TheHulk
Carver this is your last day...so your posting alot of threads,debating as much as you can and you staying up from bed for many hours....and this is the best you got???

snowdragon

I'm sorry am I supposed to post a thread of grey hulk busting an asteroid or hulk seperating matter/ anitmattier etc yet all 3 of these are capable of fighting hulk ( I didn't say one on one I said capabale) yet all 3 of these guys would pretty much wreck hulk.

That's not hate it's the fact their culmination of feats fit the bill of doing what I said holding him long enough for a godblast or something else to stop him.

What's with this crazy thor/hulk theme.

This new Superman is going to be a beast with how he is written nowsmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.