Infinity Man vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
1. WB Hulk.

2. Current.

Who wins?

JakeTheBank
Not the Hulk lol

Nihilist
IM stomps in both

carver9
Nuul wins.

Stoic
Hulk in both

cdtm
Is this standard IM, or avatar of the source IM?

Stoic
Originally posted by cdtm

Titles and hyperbole aside, what did The Source Infinity Man do that was so impressive? All of his kills except for Orion were assassinations, he didn't rip through Superman like Tyrant would. In fact Adam Warlock could have reproduced every assassination that he did.

You have to admit, that Superman held his own when they fought, and it was so apparent that the Infinity Man had to put him in a force bubble to stop him from what appeared getting his ass handed to him.

carver9

Why ask this? Let me answer it for you...IM wins.

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
Why ask this? Let me answer it for you...IM wins.

Based on what?

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic
Titles and hyperbole aside, what did The Source Infinity Man do that was so impressive? All of his kills except for Orion were assassinations, he didn't rip through Superman like Tyrant would. In fact Adam Warlock could have reproduced every assassination that he did.

You have to admit, that Superman held his own when they fought, and it was so apparent that the Infinity Man had to put him in a force bubble to stop him from what appeared getting his ass handed to him.

IM didn't want to hurt Superman, and The Source himself checked on his health and sent him back home.

As for what he did that was so impressive, he stood against Mr. Miracle with the Anti Life Equation, who was powerful enough to destroy the Source Wall. Historically, it takes multiple skyfathers simply to penetrate it.

Stoic
IM didn't want to hurt Superman, and The Source himself checked on his health and sent him back home.

As for what he did that was so impressive, he stood against Mr. Miracle with the Anti Life Equation, who was powerful enough to destroy the Source Wall. Historically, it takes multiple skyfathers simply to penetrate it.

Can you prove that the Infinity Man was not trying against Superman? I can't.

If Superman were up against just one true Sky Father, and not several he would have been dominated with ease, but that wasn't the case. Tyrant would have put Superman on his face with 2 hits, and yet this over-hyped version of the Infinity Man was unable to remove a High Herald? C'mon, I thought proof outweighed titles and such. Maybe I should start rethinking my position on Roma then... hmm.

carver9
Based on what?

I'm answer it for him. He gave Conner a high majority over Hulk...what do you think his answer for this fight would be?

Prep-Man
Im wins.

the Darkone
IM

iceman24567
IM stomps

TheHulk
1.Hulk
2HULK STOMPS!!!

Diesldude
IM stomps all day, everyday and twice on Sunday.

And as to why he couldn't beat up superman, simple, Superman is that good.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Diesldude
IM stomps all day, everyday and twice on Sunday.

And as to why he couldn't beat up superman, simple, Superman is that good. He easily defeated Superman but didn't want to kill him.

cdtm
Originally posted by quanchi112
He easily defeated Superman but didn't want to kill him.

Exactly.

And the containment protected him while Scott and IM had the real fight.

Stoic
Easily would have meant something more along the lines of the fight being completely one sided as it was when Tyrant mopped up a room filled with Heralds, with a smile I might add. Whereas Superman gave back as good as he got, and forced IM to encase him in a containment bubble. Superman even hurt him as you can see in the book when IM shrieks in pain from a solid right cross.

Too bad no one has any scans to show how well a Herald tier did against Infinity Man.

Bentley
If Superman were up against just one true Sky Father, and not several he would have been dominated with ease

Speculation, Superman has good showings against Sky Fathers.

Stoic
Originally posted by Bentley
Speculation, Superman has good showings against Sky Fathers.

And yet two worlds colliding left him walking through the valley of the shadow of death.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.