Batman Beyond vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Use feats from the BB show and the comics, just to make things interesting and give Terry enough feats.

Who wins?

JakeTheBank
I think he has a shot if Bruce calls the shots and doesn't try to mix it up close and personal with Rogers.

DARTH POWER
BB can keep his distance, while throwing explosive batarangs.. The fight against... what was her name?? The assassin whose sword cuts through anything?? Anyway that fight comes to mind.

DARTH POWER
Curare!

KingD19
Curare, that hunter with with animal powers and metal spine. BB has gone up against some pretty gnarly folks.

cdtm
Originally posted by KingD19
Curare, that hunter with with animal powers and metal spine. BB has gone up against some pretty gnarly folks.

The armors pretty durable, too. Protected him from Blights heat, after he melted through Mr. Freeze's advanced armor. Freeze encasing him in ice didn't hurt him either.

Although its blunt force durability might not be so great, considering Joker and others have laid a beatdown on him, and the Dee Dee's killed him in that alt timeline JLU episode.

Saintman
CA wins experince

Saintman
Also his sheild should be more durable then BBs armor

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by KingD19

No Cuare (not sure how its spelt) was the ninja assassin woman.. Absolutely deadly killer and had a sword which could cut through anything.

Originally posted by cdtm

Although its blunt force durability might not be so great, considering Joker and others have laid a beatdown on him, and the Dee Dee's killed him in that alt timeline JLU episode.

The dee dee's claimed they killed Green Lanterns before. They seemed pretty deadly even to John.

Originally posted by Saintman
Also his sheild should be more durable then BBs armor

Yeah but his shield doesnt cover his entire body like BB's armour does.

BB has better weapons in the Batcave which he may use (but very rarely does).. Mr. Freeze's gun (although that got destroyed), the Bat ExoSkeleton, and even a Lightsaber rip-off.

gungrave227
BB ftw!

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I think he has a shot if Bruce calls the shots and doesn't try to mix it up close and personal with Rogers. he has no shot

BruceSkywalker
McGuinness goes invisible, walks up from behind Cap and one shots him

/thread

DARTH POWER
^Lol oh yeah I forgot he can go invisible as well! Seriously BB has too much in his arsenal. He's like Batman and the Green Goblin rolled into one. Maybe a bit of Spidey in there too..

Prep-Man
Originally posted by cdtm
The armors pretty durable, too. Protected him from Blights heat, after he melted through Mr. Freeze's advanced armor. Freeze encasing him in ice didn't hurt him either.

Have you read the latest Batman Beyond books? His durability is really high. I doubt Cap will be able to take him down through force.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Have you read the latest Batman Beyond books? His durability is really high. I doubt Cap will be able to take him down through force.

Fine, well cap will give a magnificent speech and son him and he will surrender willingly stick out tongue

cdtm

Even by the toon, it should be really durable.

Joker compared himself to Robin and Batmans best at their peak, so I guess it makes sense that Bat-Joker is > augmented super humans.

DARTH POWER
^ In the toon he also took hits from explosions point blank, and plus punches from some really strong villains.

But then some 19 century bullets seemed to hurt him from the JLU episode, so dnt knw if that was PIS or if his armour is less durable to small projectiles (kind of like WW)..

Either way he's really flexible, agile and fast, sticks to walls and can fly, and can turn invisible.. So it's hard even hitting him.

BattleMage
Captain America

Prep-Man
Originally posted by BattleMage
Captain America

How?

Space M ummy
How?

Cap has the edge here.

There's really no contest at all when it comes to Fighting experience. one opponent is skilled in all known fighting styles with decade plus of combat experience against everyone in the marvel U, the other is a teenager with an elderly batman in his ear. No amount of coaching is going to make up for the skill gap.

As for the durability of the suit- it does seem to vary a bit, but remember the shield is both an offensive and defensive weapon for cap- it's stronger than adamantium, and we've seen him use it to split trucks in half. McGinnis gets hit with a clean shot, that's lights out- durability or no.

Finally, Cap's physical stats are sufficient for him to go toe to toe with SKILLED opponents in the 10 ton range (wolverine, USAgent, Spiderman), and his natural durability (with his chainmail) is probably around the same level as the batsuit- rogers can soak shots from assault rifles without stopping, and jump unaided out of helicopters with no parachute.

That being the case, I don't see the suit's enhancements to strength really being an issue for steve.

So, edge to rogers (7 or 8 out of 10) depending on how resourceful bruce is as backup.

edit: note I'm using BB from the show as reference, I haven't read the comics for him.

Trackz
Batman beyond wins, stronger/faster/more durable not to mention the technological advantages on his side

the ninjak
Cap's Shield busted apart Stark's Extremis armor.

Cap doesn't have a problem getting through BB's armor.
And experience and skill nets him this win.

Though BB going invisible which he should've done in most of his fights!!!
Should net him a majority.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by the ninjak
Cap's Shield busted apart Stark's Extremis armor.

Cap doesn't have a problem getting through BB's armor.
And experience and skill nets him this win.

Though BB going invisible which he should've done in most of his fights!!!
Should net him a majority.

BB has faced tougher. Check last issues of BB. And Cap won't be able to touch him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.