More Hulk fights

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Hulk vs Hal Jordan, if written by Geoff Johns.

Hulk vs Hal Jordan, if written by Greg Pak.

Hulk vs Hitman, written by Garth Ennis

Hulk vs Thanos, co written by Jim Starlin and Jeph Loeb

Hulk vs Superman, Black Bolt, Etrigan the Demon, and the Living Tribunal, written by Psycho Gundam (Serious, write it. smile )

Who wins?

TheHulk
Clears it lol!!!

janus77
Nihilist has a stroke, kmc wins.

yes

dmills
Hulk vs Hal Jordan, if written by Geoff Johns- Hal

Hulk vs Hal Jordan, if written by Greg Pak- Hulk

Hulk vs Hitman, written by Garth Ennis- lmfao...Hulk

Hulk vs Thanos, co written by Jim Starlin and Jeph Loeb- The reader loses because the comic explodes due to the opposing energies of the Loeb Force and the Starlin Effect.

Hulk vs Superman, Black Bolt, Etrigan the Demon, and the Living Tribunal, written by Psycho Gundam- Lawlz... Wrong Hulk fan. He's doesn't shill for the Hulk like that.

Stoic
All except the last vs idea would depend solely on the writer, but continuity is a word, so if the writer can manage to stow bias towards the character, and is not threatened to be fired for rendering the truth, then the Hulk would do well in all of the scenarios, based on his latest performances. Take the Zeus debacle for example, now although Zeus had every right to win that fight, the Hulk based on previous showings should have done better. Instead Pak who seemed to have someones boot on his neck wrote a story that in my opinion was meant to quell the hatred that many fans have for the Hulk.

Nihilist
Originally posted by janus77
Nihilist has a stroke, kmc wins.

yes You still upset!!

oh you are, mentioning me in a thread i hadnt even posted in laughing out loud Dont waste anymore of your life just jump in front of a bus now to avoid any more disapointment.

Damborgson
Originally posted by cdtm

Hulk vs Superman, Black Bolt, Etrigan the Demon, and the Living Tribunal, written by Psycho Gundam (Serious, write it. smile )

Who wins?

hulk wins

hulk wins

hulk stomps

Psycho Gundam? http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldp3yyI6tu1qb9a2wo1_500.png

janus77
Originally posted by Nihilist
You still upset!!

oh you are, mentioning me in a thread i hadnt even posted in laughing out loud Dont waste anymore of your life just jump in front of a bus now to avoid any more disapointment.
confused ... confused .... beer ... Happy Dance

Blight
Originally posted by janus77
confused ... confused .... beer ... Happy Dance I get confused, too. It's like being railroaded by carrot top at a Dave Matthews Band concert...

janus77
Originally posted by Blight
I get confused, too. It's like being railroaded by carrot top at a Dave Matthews Band concert...
I get confused by the name "Dave Matthews Band". Is it his band? is the band called Dave Matthews or is that his full name Dave Matthews Band?

Why can't they keep it simple like Aerosmith?

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by cdtm

Who wins?

K this is stupid

He takes Hitman and possibly Thanos.

Loses the other fights. Hal Jordan whips him handily

JakeTheBank
1. Hal Jordan. Johns would respect Hulk enough to make it so that Hal would have to get creative and get some distance ASAP, though.

2. Hulk. Pak should respect Hal enough to make him not act like an idiot, but Hulk would invariably wind up smashing him.

3. Lol.

4. Thanos.

5. Pretty sure PG, while a Hulk fan, isn't an idiot raging fanboy.

cdtm
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

5. Pretty sure PG, while a Hulk fan, isn't an idiot raging fanboy.

It's why I picked him.

But if he went there, it would be entertaining. stick out tongue

psycho gundam
something of that magnitude will have to involve the entire vs thread "photoshop division"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.