Talisman vs Black Alice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Q99
One side's a magic user and the other is Black Alice. Gonna go with Black Alice there smile

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Q99
One side's a magic user and the other is Black Alice. Gonna go with Black Alice there smile

Yes but doesn't Talisman have the power to stop others from using their powers

Prep-Man
Alice.

Uriel005
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Yes but doesn't Talisman have the power to stop others from using their powers This is a case of one sides stick just being far greater than the opponents.Alices's conquests include Black Adam, Zatanna, Dr. Fate as well as the Helm itself, IIRC she's also done it to Alan Scott but topping the chart imo is when Alice absorbed Spectre powers once during DoV all it did was turn him intangible and he did continue on later, but still. I don't think Talisman comes close.

-K-M-
Alice wins, she has stolen the power of people bigger then Talisman.

guy222
BA

Bentley
Spitey spitey.

Q99
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Yes but doesn't Talisman have the power to stop others from using their powers

Even normal "Only I can use them!" powers functions for Alice. Basically the "I" becomes BA for the duration of her stealing.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Q99
Even normal "Only I can use them!" powers functions for Alice. Basically the "I" becomes BA for the duration of her stealing. good case and point is spectre power

-K-M-
She can't steal Spectre's power again, but just doing it once is a pretty incredibly feat. So if she wanted to I don't see why she couldn't take Talisman's power

Uriel005
Originally posted by -K-M-
She can't steal Spectre's power again, but just doing it once is a pretty incredibly feat. So if she wanted to I don't see why she couldn't take Talisman's power It was more pointing out the idea that there is a huge difference between the power that she is capable of absorbing and what Talisman is capable of generating. Even temp pwning a DoV Spectre still puts her far above Talisman and unless something has changed I don't see what would stop BA from being able to do something similar to something of a similar power.

-K-M-
Pretty much. Alice wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.