Council of Reeds vs. All Braniacs to date

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
1 year of preptime for both

Q99
Lesse, all Brainiacs:

The Original
Vril Dox / Brainiac 2
Lyrl Dox / Brainiac 3 (Vril's son)
Kajz Dox / Brainiac 4 (Original B5's father)
Brainiac 4 (Reboot B5's mother)
Four Different Brainiac 5s (Original, Reboot, Threeboot, and the SW6 clone of the original)
Brainiac 8 (aka Indigo)
Brainiac 12
Brainiac 13
Organic Brainiac (Earth 2)

That's a lot to deal with, even for a group of Reeds.

Uriel005
year of prep gives Brianiacs a miracle machine as well.

Prep-Man
That is cheap!

Mindset
Reeds make a couple cosmic cubes.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Mindset
Reeds make a couple cosmic cubes. this is true. comes down to who can input the commands faster once the fight start. But I think Braniac Technopathy gives a slight advantage here.

Prep-Man
Did anyone forget Pre-Crisis Brainiac's Concentrator? It's easily one of the most impressive inventions in comics.

Bouboumaster
I go with the concil of Reeds. Look at what bullshit they come up with. At least one of them is carrying around an infinity gauntlet.

Galan007
Aside from the shit 616 Reed can simply pull out of his closet (ie. Celestial-killing weaponry), the Council of Reeds have access to dozens of infinity gauntlets and ultimate nullifiers.

They win.

JakeTheBank
Those blasted Richards win.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Galan007
Aside from the shit 616 Reed can simply pull out of his closet (ie. Celestial-killing weaponry), the Council of Reeds have access to dozens of infinity gauntlets and ultimate nullifiers.

They win.

The concentrator and Miracle Machine was more impressive than the Celestial killing device.

quanchi112
Reeds, easily.

Bentley
Reeds do have cosmic artifacts, Brainiacs have mostly the Miracle Machine.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Bentley
Reeds do have cosmic artifacts, Brainiacs have mostly the Miracle Machine.

They have one year of prep, so they can build multiple Miracle Machines. And they have B13, who is a powerhouse.

Lord Feron
Yeah, Reed with IGs, UN, CC, Anti Galactus suits, and Anti-Celestial Weaponry. C'mon really? A group of them working all work together and these reeds are far more aggressive and willing to do what is necessary to win.

Bouboumaster
The Reeds shoot the Brainiacs with Ultimate Nullifers and Celestial guns, with the hand that wore the Infinity Gauntlet.

This is overkill.

Also, man, it's Reed Richards. Multiple of them. How can they loose? 616 even met ****ing God!

DarkSaint85
Not saying who wins, but:

Just taking a step back here, are we really saying a normal human, even multiple versions of him, are more intelligent/better at prep than a group comprising one of the most technologically advanced aliens in comics, some of whom are from centuries into the future?

If so, if Reed really is that stacked, then wow. I mean, I knew of his feats, less so than Brainiac's, was surprised the Coluan didn't have more feats.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Not saying who wins, but:

Just taking a step back here, are we really saying a normal human, even multiple versions of him, are more intelligent/better at prep than a group comprising one of the most technologically advanced aliens in comics, some of whom are from centuries into the future?

If so, if Reed really is that stacked, then wow. I mean, I knew of his feats, less so than Brainiac's, was surprised the Coluan didn't have more feats.

Thing is this, Marvel wanks the living hell out of Earth and humans; Reed is quite possibly the most wanked human ever when it comes to reasoning ability, tech, and the power to comes up with perfect (brilliant) solutions to a problem on the fly...

So with that said, the Reeds rage stomp every version of Brainiac ever concieved of with ease...

janus77
Banner, Cho and The Inteligencia out prepped him tho!

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Thing is this, Marvel wanks the living hell out of Earth and humans; Reed is quite possibly the most wanked human ever when it comes to reasoning ability, tech, and the power to comes up with perfect (brilliant) solutions to a problem on the fly...

So with that said, the Reeds rage stomp every version of Brainiac ever concieved of with ease...

thumb up

It's fuggin' nauseating and annoying but we can't do anything about it. Whatever idiot wrote that "Council of Reeds" issue especially makes me laugh. ONE Celestial annihilating two IG users yet falling to a random weapon in Reed's arsenal. Some people just need to be punched in the face..........HARD.

But yeah, Reeds take this.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
The Reeds shoot the Brainiacs with Ultimate Nullifers and Celestial guns, with the hand that wore the Infinity Gauntlet.

This is overkill.

Also, man, it's Reed Richards. Multiple of them. How can they loose? 616 even met ****ing God!

PC Brainiac 5 would be on Reed's level.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Galan007

They win.
Didnt help them versus the celestials

Sin I AM
i was unde the impression that the gauntlets didnt work outside of their home reality

gungrave227
the reeds.

zopzop
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Didnt help them versus the celestials
It did. The Celestials wound up retreating.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
i was unde the impression that the gauntlets didnt work outside of their home reality
It was stated that they only work in the universe they are native to, then they were shown being used vs the attacking Celestials in that pocket universe the Reeds created. The writer was/is an idiot.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by zopzop
It did. The Celestials wound up retreating.

They killed all the reeds except like 5

SquallX
Both groups are so smart, yet they can't come up with a cure for aids. evil face

I said it, come at me bros. smokin'

Uriel005
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
They killed all the reeds except like 5 when was the last time you heard of celestials earnestly retreating I know Odin for all his prep sure failed.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by zopzop It did. The Celestials wound up retreating. It was stated that they only work in the universe they are native to, then they were shown being used vs the attacking Celestials in that pocket universe the Reeds created. The writer was/is an idiot.

wow that is retarded. miracle machine has no limit like that.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by zopzop
It was stated that they only work in the universe they are native to, then they were shown being used vs the attacking Celestials in that pocket universe the Reeds created. The writer was/is an idiot.

he actually access his own universe using one of the reed..that's why he can use the IG..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.