Frank Castle VS Guy Gardner (In a Fist Fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Frank Castle VS Guy Gardner (In a Fist Fight)

No prep. No GL ring/powers. strictly h2h fist fighting.

who wins?

Uriel005
Guy Gardner moons Frank who promptly drops his pants and tells Guy to take him. Guy comes up behind him Frank shivering in excitement and promptly strangles him. Frank doesn't stop this thinking it's all play and gets KO'd.

edit: my god my brain if full of wtf thoughts today.

Rooster823
Originally posted by Uriel005
Guy Gardner moons Frank who promptly drops his pants and tells Guy to take him. Guy comes up behind him Frank shivering in excitement and promptly strangles him. Frank doesn't stop this thinking it's all play and gets KO'd.

edit: my god my brain if full of wtf thoughts today.
confused no What the f**k?

quanchi112
Frank wins.

the ninjak
Frank was a strength and agility beast considering his physique.

He ran and jumped along their shoulders!

cdtm
Guy used his ring to enhance his stats, from strength, agility, endurance, the works. He was kicking Hals ass in their fight, and the only reason Hal won is because he used the rope a dope tactic, which made no sense the way he was using it.. I mean, Ali's tactic had the other guy pound on his arms and defense, while Guy was clearly hitting him in the ribs and gut, along with a ton of head shots.

I think Franks probably the better fighter, but Guy can take some on street fighting smarts, enhanced stats, and not knowing when to quit. A punchers chance, if you will.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Rooster823
confused no What the f**k? I know right. But this fight had the image of Batman getting mooned and Frank getting his ass beat by Wolverine and his book of "suspects" getting revealed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.