graviton vs jugernaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
graviton vs 1.classic juggernaught with cytorack 2. 8th day juggernaguht.both Separate battles and both at their best whose the victor and why?

ozz81
i think maybe graviton me be able to push back juggs with his gravity force , but 8th day maybe not....

sean724
Bump

Stoic
Graviton most likely in evey case would bfr Juggernaut into space, or to the Earths core. I just don't see him losing unless he gets into a pushing contest with Juggs.

Laminator_X
Graviton bends spacetime around Caine such that he's relativistically dilated to a nigh-infinite degree. Juggernaut could probably survive the horrific black-hole-like shearing forces, and would technically still be moving forward in his own frame or reference. To the rest of us, his movement could not be detected in our frame of reference without atomic clocks and LADAR. Meanwhile Caine watches the stars grow old and die before his eyes as he takes a single step.

Stoic
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Graviton bends spacetime around Caine such that he's relativistically dilated to a nigh-infinite degree. Juggernaut could probably survive the horrific black-hole-like shearing forces, and would technically still be moving forward in his own frame or reference. To the rest of us, his movement could not be detected in our frame of reference without atomic clocks and LADAR. Meanwhile Caine watches the stars grow old and die before his eyes as he takes a single step.

That would be cool as hell, I'd love to see some shyt like that. Well, with a LADAR that is.

Scoobless
I use my ladar to reach things that are high up.

no expression

what?

Scoobless
Seriously though, there's no way Juggs should ever be able to touch Graviton when he's fighting smart.

guy222
QFT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.