Superman Blue vs Current Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abhilegend
Who wins?

JakeTheBank
Hulk eats him.

Badabing
Hulk smash puny energy! durhulk

abhilegend
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Hulk eats him. Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Hulk eats him.
Pray tell me how? Not only blue was able to phase he could absorb kinetic energy of punches WHILE PHASED. There was no limit to his energy absorption it seemed, he absorbed enough energy to go toe to toe with Asmodel and millenium giants.

Babajaev
But people will still say hulk thinks of something or that his punches are so strong they are above the universal laws and they will hurt blue superman just because people hate to admit "A SUPERMAN" will beat hulk

DarkSaint85
Hulk is green.

So is kryptonite.

Ergo, Hulk wins.

Stoic
Originally posted by Babajaev
But people will still say hulk thinks of something or that his punches are so strong they are above the universal laws and they will hurt blue superman just because people hate to admit "A SUPERMAN" will beat hulk

Why place words into peoples mouths? Also didn't the Millennium Giant make Superman Blue look like a gnat in terms of power? While true under the right "circumstances" this would not be a stomp in favor of WB Hulk, saying that Blue would overcome WB Hulk and it being a stomp in his favor ignores the Hulks capacity to deal heavy damage.

Babajaev
Originally posted by Stoic
Why place words into peoples mouths? Also didn't the Millennium Giant make Superman Blue look like a gnat in terms of power? While true under the right "circumstances" this would not be a stomp in favor of WB Hulk, saying that Blue would overcome WB Hulk and it being a stomp in his favor ignores the Hulks capacity to deal heavy damage.

where did i state blue superman stomps? where did i state my opinion on the fight? only thing i was reffering to was the hatered people here have to superman , learn to read

DarkSaint85

Actually, ignoring Hulk's capacity to deal heavy damage is precisely what would happen, if Superman Blue absorbs the energy whilst phased....just pointing it out.

Stoic
Originally posted by Babajaev

The but people will still say part, gave me the impression that you were talking for other people. Unless of course you meant something else when you said but people will still say.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Actually, ignoring Hulk's capacity to deal heavy damage is precisely what would happen, if Superman Blue absorbs the energy whilst phased....just pointing it out.

The Hulk has in the past defeated people who were intangible you know.

abhilegend
^ Hulk has "defeated" vision when he tried to phase into him and was incapacitated. Vision alters density while superman blue was an energy being which can't be touched. *waits for scans to show up that hulk can punch energy*

guy222
hulk ftw

psycho gundam
Originally posted by abhilegend
^ Hulk has "defeated" vision when he tried to phase into him and was incapacitated. Vision alters density while superman blue was an energy being which can't be touched. *waits for scans to show up that hulk can punch energy* you created this thread with pretence, so if you'd provide the scans we could see if they are false or not. The onus is on you really, though i could put the interaction with energy scans up when i get back to my arsenal shifty

abhilegend
Has hulk punched any energy being? IIRC he has molded some gamma energy by his hands. I'm honestly curious.

Bouboumaster
Hulk already beaten the shit out of a pure energy monster (Zzzax).

Sixth_Winged
ROFL yeah he regularly owns Zzzax

psycho gundam
Has hulk punched any energy being? IIRC he has molded some gamma energy by his hands. I'm honestly curious. the answer to both queries

he withstands the gamma bombardment, and then beats the energy-ass of the galaxy master--not some weak feeb in his own right, and this was right after beating the ten times amped abomination (amped by the galaxy master) initiating his PTSD

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/ownsgalaxymasteragain1.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/ownsgalaxymasteragains2.jpg

hulk is that nikka

JakeTheBank
Yeah, so Current Hulk eats him, right?

psycho gundam
with gravy

JakeTheBank
Respekt thumb up

abhilegend
Originally posted by psycho gundam
the answer to both queries

he withstands the gamma bombardment, and then beats the energy-ass of the galaxy master--not some weak feeb in his own right, and this was right after beating the ten times amped abomination (amped by the galaxy master) initiating his PTSD

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/ownsgalaxymasteragain1.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/ownsgalaxymasteragains2.jpg

hulk is that nikka What a surprise! It's like superman could absorb solar energy from other solar powered beings like rampage or absorb yellow sun radiation attack like HV from Amazo. I know hulk has some kind of gamma energy manipulation ability like Thor's superspeed. It's not a normal ability otherwise he wouldn't have begged Iron man to stop him otherwise he would have destroyed earth. Show me him hitting other intangible energy beings like H/P doomsday did.

Guess I shouldn't post this
http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/3371/actioncomics744p208kj.jpg

Stoic
What a surprise! It's like superman could absorb solar energy from other solar powered beings like rampage or absorb yellow sun radiation attack like HV from Amazo. I know hulk has some kind of gamma energy manipulation ability like Thor's superspeed. It's not a normal ability otherwise he wouldn't have begged Iron man to stop him otherwise he would have destroyed earth. Show me him hitting other intangible energy beings like H/P doomsday did.

Guess I shouldn't post this
http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/3371/actioncomics744p208kj.jpg

What about the Hulk defeating Zzaxx consistently? Does that not constitute as a normal ability of being able to defeat energy beings?

psycho gundam
What a surprise! It's like superman could absorb solar energy from other solar powered beings like rampage or absorb yellow sun radiation attack like HV from Amazo. I know hulk has some kind of gamma energy manipulation ability like Thor's superspeed. It's not a normal ability otherwise he wouldn't have begged Iron man to stop him otherwise he would have destroyed earth. Show me him hitting other intangible energy beings like H/P doomsday did.

Guess I shouldn't post this 1) u mad

2) thor's "super speed" and hulk's encounters with offensive gamma energy are two completely different things; thor's can be classified as CIS/PIS/CIP, either way you slice it it's dependent on thor and thor alone whereas hulk can only pull of his feat in question if someone uses it on him, and that is few and far between.

your tony stark example was totally wrong, bill o'reilly level wrong

AND you stretched the page...

snowdragon
Didn't Blue supes stand up against Asmodel?

For this fight I'm picking supes against hulk, his ability to use energy and manipulate his states would be huge against a brick.

quanchi112
Hulk, easily.

psycho gundam
Guess I shouldn't post this oh yeah, that looks like superman red ermm

abhilegend
Originally posted by psycho gundam
oh yeah, that looks like superman red ermm

OH NOES, you got me!!!sadwalk

abhilegend
What about the Hulk defeating Zzaxx consistently? Does that not constitute as a normal ability of being able to defeat energy beings?

What about fantastic four "defeating" galactus and other cosmic chumps? Shouldn't that constitute in being them cosmic beings? I know almost nothing about Zzaxx and as far as I know about his fights with hulk usually he defeats him by using his surrounding like spidey defeats Electro. Got any scans of hulk fighting Zzaxx?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.