Light Saber Duel!! Odin vs Thanos...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Odin and Thanos deul using light sabers; Thanos has a red one, Odin has a green one...

No flight, tech (outside of the light sabers themselves), or exotic powers allowed...

Pure light saber deul; 1st one to be disarmed loses...

Who wins?

smile

Parmaniac
I can't recall Thanos ever using a melee weapon at all.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Parmaniac

So who wins?

Dont forget to vote btw...

smile

JakeTheBank
Odin.

abhilegend
Odin headbutts thanos and his lightsabre.

Bouboumaster
Odin headbutt Thanos, then fall, k.o.
Thanos gives him mercy, but takes the win.

Sixth_Winged
depends whether their durability still in effect. Odin as proficient as he is more with melee weapon would fall eventually if Thanos immortality and eternal physiology still in effect. If only offensive powers are disabled in this fight, Thanos. If not, Odin. If they are still allowed to use powers, Odin in a landslide.

TheLordofMurder
They are only fighting to see who can disarm the other 1st; durability means little in this fight...

Stoic
Originally posted by Parmaniac

Thanos number 1, when he went on his vision quest seeking a true challenge in Tyrant.

I vote for Thanos disarming Odin.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Stoic
Thanos number 1, when he went on his vision quest seeking a true challenge in Tyrant.

I vote for Thanos disarming Odin.

Thanos was sword fighting in that?

Stoic
Originally posted by jalek moye
Thanos was sword fighting in that?

Yeah although he was on the defensive against a formidable opponent. some guardian or such. I have to go back and check because I'm not sure if the battle was an abstract one of the mind. All the same, it shows that he has used a weapon, or knows how to use one. He also briefly deflected a blow from Morg with a weapon.

jalek moye
And you think he's a better sword fighter than Odin?

Stoic
Originally posted by jalek moye
And you think he's a better sword fighter than Odin?

Honestly no lol, I just like Thanos more than I like Odin, and I was answering the question of has Thanos ever used a sword. Thanos could win, but I see him being pushed back, and put on defense. One of Odin's things is weapons. He obviously wins. IMO.

Brockalizer
If they were regular swords then durability would be more of a factor, but dude these are Light Sabers, there is no minor cut just severed limbs, decapitations, and bisections. IMO, speed will be the biggest factor. Odin is much faster than Thanos. Factor in his combat experience and Thanos doesn't have a prayer.

gogogadgetgo
Odin and Thanos wont feel shit when hit by a light saber. its like fighting with foam swords. their just that durable

Stoic
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
Odin and Thanos wont feel shit when hit by a light saber. its like fighting with foam swords. their just that durable

I get the impression that this is more a contest of skill than anything else. You can disarm someone without hurting them after all.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Stoic
I get the impression that this is more a contest of skill than anything else. You can disarm someone without hurting them after all.

skill shmill! With the way things are going, Odin will be headbutting people left and right and they'll probably have Thanos drop kicking everyone on sight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.