The Big 3 Marvel vs The Big 3 DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Thor Ironman and Cap vs Superman Wonderwoman and Batman. How does it go down? Pre Reboot for DC.

Stoic
Originally posted by Damborgson
Thor Ironman and Cap vs Superman Wonderwoman and Batman. How does it go down? Pre Reboot for DC.

DC wins. Wonder Woman slags most versions of Ironman, and then there is 3 to 2. Batman goes down to Cap, while Superman stalls Thor long enough for Wonder Woman to join in and put him out. Woder Woman after taking too much heat, lets Superman take out Cap, and there you have it. Ironman is the weakest link. Switch him out for Sersi, and then we're talking too close to tell.

Q99
You've got two High Heralds and a low meta on one side, vs A High Herald, a Low Herald, and a low meta on the other.

Stoic summed it up pretty well.

zopzop
I see it going down differently. WW lasso's Thor, now he's fugged. Superman speedblitz KOs IM and Cap (like he did Warbird in the crossover). WW is about finished pummeling the bound Thor to death. Batman is having a martini on the sidelines.

SquallX
Originally posted by Q99
You've got two High Heralds and a low meta on one side, vs A High Herald, a Low Herald, and a low meta on the other.

Stoic summed it up pretty well.

Wonder Woman equals Superman in almost all stats.

Hell Wonder Woman with all of her gears is superior to Superman.

Stoic
Originally posted by SquallX

Do you know something that she doesn't? Wonder Woman said it herself, that if Superman went rogue, god help them all.

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
Do you know something that she doesn't? Wonder Woman said it herself, that if Superman went rogue, god help them all.

Maybe she was being over dramatic, she is a woman after all. Fact is, she held her own and slit his throat when he was tricked into believing she was Doomsday. He was bloodlusted and everything and she still almost killed him.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by zopzop
Maybe she was being over dramatic, she is a woman after all. Fact is, she held her own and slit his throat when he was tricked into believing she was Doomsday. He was bloodlusted and everything and she still almost killed him. Maybe she was being over dramatic, she is a woman after all

LMFAO

Sixth_Winged
I'd say more often than not she doesn't. She somehow puts up a very good fight against him due to blunt-trauma durability and magic weapons.

Anyway big 3 for DC 6.5/10. I see Diana owning Tony more than the other way around.

dmills
The DC team.

nwg202
DC wins...with prep it might boil down to ..tony vs bruce i have no idea who wins

JakeTheBank
The Trinity more often than not, but the Big Three Avengers make them work for it every time.

Q99
That's because they don't think of the obvious solution.

Every time Superman goes rough, they send Wonder Woman or Captain Marvel, who barely stop him/prevent him from causing major damage/etc., thanks to their near-equal stats and magic advantage, and it's a brutal skin-of-the-teeth battle.

Obvious solution? Next time send Diana *AND* Billy! Problem solved.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Q99
That's because they don't think of the obvious solution.

Every time Superman goes rough, they send Wonder Woman or Captain Marvel, who barely stop him/prevent him from causing major damage/etc., thanks to their near-equal stats and magic advantage, and it's a brutal skin-of-the-teeth battle.

Obvious solution? Next time send Diana *AND* Billy! Problem solved.

Egad! Then the comic will only be one panel long!

ColossusGrundy
DC team wins, pretty easily.

Supes has beat down Thor in the past during a crossover.

WW >>> Iron Man

Caps and Bats would be a side show for the others to watch after they had finished.

DarkSaint85
DC.

With the matchups above:

Thor and Superman fight
Batman and Cap fight, very evenly matched. They fight for a good while.
WW beats Iron Man, then swoops in to help Kal. They beat him, meanwhile Batman is still trading hits with Cap. They both swoop in to end it.

-Pr-
Originally posted by SquallX

Not really. She's higher in some (skill for example), but he has more against her than she does against him in general.

Maybe she was being over dramatic, she is a woman after all. Fact is, she held her own and slit his throat when he was tricked into believing she was Doomsday. He was bloodlusted and everything and she still almost killed him.

he was also at a disadvantage and out of his mind with grief. and she only slowed him down.

JakeTheBank
Honestly, the way Iron Man's been portrayed for the past few years (or decades, really), he really could give Diana a fight.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Honestly, the way Iron Man's been portrayed for the past few years, he really could give Diana a fight.

ABC logic here (apologies but I think its relevant here).

Diana gave Superman a fight. If we use ABC logic, does that mean if we swapped Thor with Iron Man to fight Superman, it would be a fight?

It would make things more interesting. Thor vs WW, Superman vs Iron Man....

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
ABC logic here (apologies but I think its relevant here).

Diana gave Superman a fight. If we use ABC logic, does that mean if we swapped Thor with Iron Man to fight Superman, it would be a fight?

It would make things more interesting. Thor vs WW, Superman vs Iron Man....

True, that is ABC logic.

I think Diana is ultimately more susceptible to Iron Man's arsenal than Superman is, which isn't a failing at all on Diana's part (who also has the means to deflect most of his conventional weaponry).

Iron Man's a really cagey opponent, and as he's demonstrated through out his entire career, while ultimately outclassed by people like Hulk, Thor, Sentry, and Silver Surfer, he's capable of throwing them for a loop on the fly. Diana ultimately beats him, and Superman does too with greater ease, but conventionally, I don't think it's outright spite, unless you exclusively stick to high end feats, which I try not to do.

I'd say Thor beats Diana with some difficulty, and Superman beats Iron Man convincingly, faster than Thor could beat Diana.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
True, that is ABC logic.

I think Diana is ultimately more susceptible to Iron Man's arsenal than Superman is, which isn't a failing at all on Diana's part (who also has the means to deflect most of his conventional weaponry).

Iron Man's a really cagey opponent, and as he's demonstrated through out his entire career, while ultimately outclassed by people like Hulk, Thor, Sentry, and Silver Surfer, he's capable of throwing them for a loop on the fly. Diana ultimately beats him, and Superman does too with greater ease, but conventionally, I don't think it's outright spite, unless you exclusively stick to high end feats, which I try not to do.

I'd say Thor beats Diana with some difficulty, and Superman beats Iron Man convincingly, faster than Thor could beat Diana.

Would certainly make for a more interesting debate than the usual Thor/Supes fights...

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
DC team wins, pretty easily.

Supes has beat down Thor in the past during a crossover.

mad

Q99
It doesn't really matter which between Superman and Wonder Woman fight Thor. In either case they can fight for awhile and then their partner will show up after beating IM.

leonidas
yep. dc wins. not easily imo, but they would win everytime.

DARTH POWER
I think out of the Original Avengers replacing Iron Man with Hulk would make it a much fairer fight. Savage or WWHulk. Obviously this new Uber Current Hulk would shrug off both Wonder Woman and Superman because thats just what he does to Heralds now roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sin I AM

reported for sexism

Lord Feron
Iron Man gives captain his armor. Naked tony runs around distracting batman. Captain proceeds to own the shit out of wonderwoman. and supes and thor can slug it out.

(and then i woke up)

DC wins but they work for it. Also ditto on IM isnt a good or equal match to WW.

Sin I AM
what about his uru armor...i have yet to see it, but ive heard it was impressive

zopzop
Originally posted by Sin I AM
reported for sexism

It was a joke roll eyes (sarcastic)

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Sin I AM
what about his uru armor...i have yet to see it, but ive heard it was impressive

No idea what his Uru armour can do.. Does anyone else know?

Im assuming its indestructible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.