Batman (w/ Superman's Powers) vs Dr. Doom (w/ Thor's Powers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

JakeTheBank
Doom, assuming he's considered "worthy" of Mjolnir and the like.

Mindset
Doom, assuming he's Doom.

JakeTheBank
mmm

Yah, you're right.

Spite against Batman.

Badabing
Originally posted by Starscream M
Who wins? Are you crazy?!

You DARE depower Batman...sneer

JakeTheBank
Doom was depowered as well.

Badabing
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Doom was depowered as well. You shut your hooker mouth! ahuh

JakeTheBank
It's okay, Bada.

Doom is what Batman wishes he could be once he grows up.

h1a8
combo to ko principle people. Imagine Superman's speed and reflexes amped several times more.

Stoic
Originally posted by h1a8
combo to ko principle people. Imagine Superman's speed and reflexes amped several times more.

Imagine Doom with Thor's constitution hurling mystic homing fireballs, after trapping Superbat in the crimson bands, frying him to with lightning, and playing mallet ball with his head.

Uriel005
^Sad thing is that Doom's naturally that good with magic but as a matter of preference takes the tech route 9/10. Doom spitestomps batman.

abhilegend
Channeling shoko: two a listers vs two b listers. You know who wins, superbat of course.

psycho gundam
ovoid mind-transfer

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Stoic
Imagine Doom

That was all that needed to be said.

h1a8
Imagine Doom with Thor's constitution hurling mystic homing fireballs, after trapping Superbat in the crimson bands, frying him to with lightning, and playing mallet ball with his head.

Doom won't get a chance to even act. Batman would pop him before he can make an action and then combo him to ko.

Stoic
Actually Doom would go back in time to when Bruce was a baby, and combo to ko his ass with a belt.

h1a8
Actually Doom would go back in time to when Bruce was a baby, and combo to ko his ass with a belt. Bruce would pop him before he flinches to try to go back in time.

Mindset
Except for his forcefield...

ColossusGrundy
Bats would win while Doom performed one of his overly dramatic speeches.

cdtm
Batman wins, because of Dooms downgrade.

Badabing
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
It's okay, Bada.

Doom is what Batman wishes he could be once he grows up. I'll punch you in the face! ahuh

-Pr-
Originally posted by h1a8

blink

Mshinu
Doomblast FTW!

Brockalizer
If Batman has superman's magic vulnerability then Doom doesn't need Thor's powers.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Brockalizer
If Batman has superman's magic vulnerability then Doom doesn't need Thor's powers.

Batman has Batman's invulnerability to all things stick out tongue

quanchi112
Batman wins.

Sixth_Winged
I very much doubt Bat's stats wouldn't be superseded by Superman. If it was the thread would have been "Batman amplified by Superman's power".

As for the fight, i think Batman would get a few wins since he knows much more about Superman's abilities than Doom who might just have a bit of an idea on Thors.

But this is still doom, Tech + Magic + Armor with autoshields + Thor's stats + Mjolnir = nullified speed blitz.

Just a few seconds of surviving a speed blitz is all it takes for Doom to utter a restraining spell and it's a slaughter from there.

Mindset
Originally posted by nimbus006
Batman has Batman's invulnerability to all things stick out tongue Except for knees to his back, apparently.

Sin I AM
i dont recall autoshields holding up against sentry

Sixth_Winged
Yeah and that's doom with human stats?

JakeTheBank
Doom jobbed to Sentry.

Mindset
Originally posted by Sin I AM
i dont recall autoshields holding up against sentry
Sentry > Superman

So it doesn't matter.

Aakla
Originally posted by Uriel005
^Sad thing is that Doom's naturally that good with magic but as a matter of preference takes the tech route 9/10. Doom spitestomps batman.

Doom once said that he wont use magic for his personal gain, only to save his Mother or when a threat greater then his destiny is involved, or something like that. that is why he sticks to mostly technology rather then magic most of the time.
I think it was during the testing that made strange sorcerer supreme, some of the other attendants called out doom and he gave some little speech about it.
I think it from there.

cdtm
Here's the important question:

Is Doom himself and the worthy thing is ignored, or is he made worthy for the hammer?

That's why I called it a downgrade.. Doom that's worthy of the hammer is not Doom.

Mindset
Doom is himself with Thor's powers, you're over thinking this.

cdtm
No brainer than, Batman dies.. The man beat down Odin, Galactus, and pre retcon Beyonder, that's just a "little" better than anything Batmans done, with or without prep...

Stoic
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom is himself with Thor's powers, you're over thinking this.

Yep and for all intents and purposes of this thread, the Hammer loves him, and to be worthy of it, you have to be an evil bast@rd.

Uriel005
Even without powers Doom has a significant prep advantage over batman if he's willing to go the magic route. I think Strange as sorcerer supreme once said the only thing putting him over Doom when it came to magic was his power and that Doom was possibly more knowledgeable overall in the mystic arts. Forget when it was though.

Bentley
Despite the fact that he fights someone inferior to regular Supes, Doom loses.

abhilegend
Superbat beats doomthor worse than T'challa beat doom in "DOOMWAR". Remember "superman and spider man", doom is just another "villain of the week" for superman.

Bentley
If Doom appeared in Superman comics he would die off panel 131

abhilegend
Mindset would either commit suicide or kill both DC and marvel staffs and become a martyr in the name of DOOM (dazzler was beating him once.)

Rage.Of.Olympus
Doom. If for no other reason than the one time I saw Batman get Superman's powers, he went a little nutty.

JakeTheBank
Lol.

If Doom was in Superman comics, he'd make Lex Luthor completely irrelevant.

playa1258
Batman wins 8/10

abhilegend
Doom appeared in a superman comic where he ran with his tail between his legs and Kal spared him only because he was in the boundry of his embassy and superman don't take law in his hand generally. Consider it with that pansy Thor who couldn't even touch Doom after doom dissected and butchered asgardians. Even T'challa forced doom to his knees. I guess thor couldn't even avenge his own people and he calls himself an avenger!!

Silent Master
Wasn't that pre-crisis Superman?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by abhilegend
Doom appeared in a superman comic where he ran with his tail between his legs and Kal spared him only because he was in the boundry of his embassy and superman don't take law in his hand generally. Consider it with that pansy Thor who couldn't even touch Doom after doom dissected and butchered asgardians. Even T'challa forced doom to his knees. I guess thor couldn't even avenge his own people and he calls himself an avenger!!

Yeah, those Doombots can certainly be tricky. Nice of one to make Superman feel important though by humoring him.

Let's face it though, Doom would shit all over Lex Luthor who has made Superman look like a feeb more than a few times.

abhilegend
Yes jake, so when T'challa spanked doom it was a doombot, wasn't it? Lex outsmarted Brainiac and broke his neck and reed regularly makes doom his *****. Who knows what would happen between lex and doom, at least Lex didn't got beaten by Dazzler and became modok's *****. One thing we know is that Kal doesn't like tyrants, just ask your boy Black adam what happened last he came in metropolis? He backed down like a ***** when Kal went all out? Doom should fight pansies like Iron man, reed (his wife runs to a fish man) and especially THOR. Superman is out of his league.

Silent Master
I agree that Superman is out of his league, he should stick to light-weights like Lex.

JakeTheBank
Yes jake, so when T'challa spanked doom it was a doombot, wasn't it? Lex outsmarted Brainiac and broke his neck and reed regularly makes doom his *****. Who knows what would happen between lex and doom, at least Lex didn't got beaten by Dazzler and became modok's *****. One thing we know is that Kal doesn't like tyrants, just ask your boy Black adan what happened last he came in metropolis? He backed down like a ***** when kal went all out? Doom should fight pansies like Iron man, reed (his wife runs to a fish man) and especially THOR. Superman is out of his league.

Reed Richards > Lex Luthor and Brainiac, so it doesn't really matter. And Doom's made fool out of both Reed and T'Challa plenty of times and it generally involves plot device to beat Doom once he gets his end game goal. The idea that Lex even comes close to Doom is pretty hilarious. It took him, what, a few decades to become omnipotent and jack the powers of some cosmic deity? Yeah, Doom's been there, done that.

Lol @ Superman being out of Doom's league. It's cute.

End of the day, if you replaced Lex with Doom and vice versa, Lex would probably be no more than Osborn II in Marvel where as Doom would regularly own the heroes of the DCU, jack omnipotent being's powers and artifacts, and ultimately lose due to plot device or Doom growing bored with ruling the world.

Originally posted by Silent Master
I agree that Superman is out of his league, he should stick to light-weights like Lex.

thumb up

abhilegend
Lex is out of doom's league. Last I checked banner made doom look like an idiot who is not even in the top three smartest person list, T'challa spanked doom, modok made him an idiot literally. All those beyonder, watcher, surfer feats are like PC darkseid feats. He did all that and now people far below can crush him. Compare it to lex who outsmarted both brainiac and brainiac 5 IIRC.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol what? Lex isn't out of Doom's league, that's retarded. If anything, it's the other way around.

abhilegend
Jake, you know I'm just joking around, don't you? BTW I have a comic where both superman and doom appeared, you only have your voice on a forum. I win.

JakeTheBank
Lex is out of doom's league. Last I checked banner made doom look like an idiot who is not even in the top three smartest person list, T'challa spanked doom, modok made him an idiot literally. All those beyonder, watcher, surfer feats are like PC darkseid feats. He did all that and now people far below can crush him. Compare it to lex who outsmarted both brainiac and brainiac 5 IIRC.

Let me dissect this right here and now.

Lex is out of doom's league.

http://1.asset.soup.io/asset/1522/7297_3688.gif

Last I checked banner made doom look like an idiot who is not even in the top three smartest person list

Actually, Banner is among the top smartest beings on Marvel Earth, behind Doom and Richards, and either slightly below or above Tony Stark, who is comparable to Lex Luthor. Banner outsmarting Doom once means little when you look at the scope of what Doom has accomplished as a whole.

T'challa spanked doom

Thanks to plot device and look at the cost: his country phucking sucks now and it required the aid of the X-Men and the Fantastic Four just to keep up with Doom and barely beat him once he obtained the vibranium, which made Doom all-powerful (again).

modok made him an idiot literally

Context, bro.

All those beyonder, watcher, surfer feats are like PC darkseid feats. He did all that and now people far below can crush him.

Lol? Unfortunately, Darkseid needs those now non canon feats to cling onto semblance of formidibility the likes of which he once had now where as with Doom, those feats are all canon and he has far more of them you either failed to mention or have no idea of. He's been cited as the most dangerous person on Earth multiple times and that's just Doom with his tech and magic under his own power/resources.

Compare it to lex who outsmarted both brainiac and brainiac 5 IIRC.

Already did. In comparison, Doom >>>>> Lex Luthor. Luthor wishes he could be Doom. We can battlezone it if you like. You bring Lex feats, I'll bring Doom's.

Jake, you know I'm just joking around, don't you? BTW I have a comic where both superman and doom appeared, you only have your voice on a forum. I win.

I'm for serious, bro. sneer

abhilegend
I've read far too many comics to challenge DOOM. Can I bring PC lex in the mix? But you know Jake Kal is damn near unbeatable in DCU. I'm sure "superman always wins" trumps "doom-prep". Doom wins this match 7-8/10, but one thing "don't ever underestimate superman".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.