Rainbow 6: Patriots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phanteros
CCQysh2Ci0c

Smasandian
Looks promising as well.

I'm liking what Ubisoft has done with some of their franchises.

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier looks like fresh coat of paint for the series. It's far from the original game but looks good.

Rainbow 6 Patriots looks like it's heading in a good direction.

Splinter Cell Conviction was a good upgrade from the previous Splinter Cell.

I like all three franchises and each iteration looks different than previous game but still keep the feel of the series.

-Pr-
I'm a big fan of the Vegas games, so I'm glad to see movement on a new Rainbow game.

Ridley_Prime
Same here. I loved Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and know plenty that still play it, as old as it is, in addition to the first one. Those who play it strategically over Call of Duty win in my book.

Smasandian
I also love the Vegas games. Really well done.

Utrigita
Really well done, I hope that will be gameplay, looks quite funny smile

KingD19
That is so phucked up....and so awesome!!!!! Sometimes the choices you make in real life are hard. One guy, one husband, one father had to die. So hundreds of fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters could live.....I want that game so bad.

Phanteros
C5pI72hDOlo

-Pr-
Nice. Want more.

Demonic Phoenix
2013? Seriously?

I'm not a fan of FPS in general, but damn, I'd love a game as thrilling as this one is being portrayed to be.

Ridley_Prime
If you think that's good, you'll probably love the previous Rainbow games (Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2, though I only had the latter) if you haven't played them before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.