Silver Surfer and Thor vs Cyborg Superman and Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Which duo wins?

JakeTheBank
Could go either way, really. mmm

Or Thor and Hank team up and kick Norrin's and Teth's ass! eek!

Yes, I like that option.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Could go either way, really. mmm
. that's a copout breh.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Starscream M
that's a copout breh.

It's true, though.

Surfer and Thor have versatility and power output on their side, Hank and Adam have raw physical attributes and staying factor. Gotta imagine Surfer and Thor would have better team work, too.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
It's true, though.

Surfer and Thor have versatility and power output on their side, Hank and Adam have raw physical attributes and staying factor. Gotta imagine Surfer and Thor would have better team work, too. I'm not sure teamwork is gonna be much of a difference maker

henshaw is just as versatile if not more so than the two marvel heroes

thor will be the slowest person on the field, a major disadvantage

leonidas
hrm. this IS a tough one. i think a great deal would depend on whether ss could transmute the borg. if he can, they obvisouly win handily. if not, it would be a long fight. i'd still favor the marvel guys for a very slight majority though, mostly because of thor's ability to use his heavy-duty shots.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Starscream M
I'm not sure teamwork is gonna be much of a difference maker

henshaw is just as versatile if not more so than the two marvel heroes

thor will be the slowest person on the field, a major disadvantage

It will be a factor. Thor and Surfer have a decent enough rapport and will assist each other and work in tandem to help each other out. Hank's a genocidal nihilist bastard and Adam is just Adam.

Ehhh...I wouldn't say as versatile, though he certainly has more at his disposal than a typical Kryptonian powerset. He potentially can be more versatile than normal depending on tech nearby.

Thor's also the most powerful person on the field, which is a big advantage.

It balances out, all in all.

abhilegend
Surfer and thor 7/10.

Mr Marvel
SS & THOR 7.5/10

WhirlyS0CK666
nutnut

Babajaev
Cyborg Superman and Black Adam

Bentley
I favor team Marvel, the other two while good, cannot make the most about their powerset in this match.

TheLordofMurder
3 of my favorite (Surfer, Henshaw, and Thor) all time characters in battle!

Where the fight takes place is very very important IMHO; if there is tech nearby, then team 2's chance of winning increases greatly...they may even be unbeatable if there is alot of it and the tech is advanced enough.

Still, on average, I give team one the advantage and see them getting a majority; perhaps 7 out of 10 in favor of Thor and Surfer...

-Pr-
Everything Jake said.

quanchi112
Team Surfer wins.

Ambient
Team one 8/10 ..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.