Etrigan vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
another fight that i think would be very cool to see. how this goez?

Bentley
Etrigan for about 6/10.

JakeTheBank
Would the iron aversion be common knowledge?

leonidas
hrm. hadn't thought about that..... i'd doubt it. i'd think only those with magical knowledge would know about something like that.

Placidity
Blood

Stoic
Magneto

iceman24567
Etrigan is pretty much immortal Magnetos best bet would be trying to restrain him then unload on him no homo

quanchi112
Magneto wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Magneto's shields were unaffected by Ghost Rider's Hellfire so he has some form of defense against the mystical might of Etrigan.

Good fight. Not sure tbh. At least if it's Etrigan on a good day.

Bentley
Etrigan time-bfrs the sucker confused

Sixth_Winged
I really doubt Mags can outlast Etrigan unless this battle takes place in huge city full of metal to restrain him. Shields will only get him so far but there really isn't anything exploitable for him against a demon.

Maybe he can bfr him but Etrigan has access to hell and could just probably port back.

Prep-Man
Etrigan.

SquallX
Current Magneto should take this. My friend told me he's able to manipulate a Celestial or some cosmic beings.

If that's true then Magneto wins.

Bentley
Rocket Raccoon has manipulated a Celestial eek!

It's a good showing for Magneto, but he controlled a Celestial's corpse.

Mindset
Rocket Raccoon beats Etrigan.

Bentley
Originally posted by Mindset
Rocket Raccoon beats Etrigan.

You may be into something...

Mindset
Originally posted by Bentley
You may be into something... yea, your mom!

Bentley
I knew you liked necrophilia, but with ashes is just weird...

Mindset
Don't you dare judge me.

ColossusGrundy
Don't see Magneto being able to stand up to someone physically stronger than any of the X-men and able to control magic and project fire.

Etrigan 8/10.

Uriel005
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Don't see Magneto being able to stand up to someone physically stronger than any of the X-men and able to control magic and project fire.

Etrigan 8/10. misconception. at times Etrigan can be placed in class 65-75 iirc.

nwg202
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy

Etrigan 8/10.

How is he stronger than an Avatar of Cyttorak?

DarkSaint85
Also, there's the whole weakness to iron thing...

leonidas
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Also, there's the whole weakness to iron thing...

yeah, that was brought up but i don't believe that would be common knowledge for mags, though he might somehow discover it on his own.

cdtm
Etrigan.

cdtm
Originally posted by Uriel005
misconception. at times Etrigan can be placed in class 65-75 iirc.

Weaker than Thing?

He holds his own with Superman and Lobo. Thing would get massacred by either of them..

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah, that was brought up but i don't believe that would be common knowledge for mags, though he might somehow discover it on his own.

I just thought that as soon as Mags threw something containing iron (i.e., anything magnetic) Etrigan would be hurt by it. And so, Mags would just keep at it.

Does it have to be pure iron? Or would steel do?

Bentley
They fight in an empty featureless arena, so it's hard for him to know by accident.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Bentley
They fight in an empty featureless arena, so it's hard for him to know by accident.

Aha,my bad.

Etrigan for the slight majority. Essentially, what happened in the Wolverine Goes to Hell storyline....Magneto will gain the upper hand at first, then logic goes out the window as magic comes into play.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.