Power lifting Contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
Hulk vs Thor vs Hercules vs Superman vs Captain Marvel vs Doomsday

How Much Do You Think they can carry,name who would carry it

A Moutain(Mount Everest biggest mountain)

A Country ripped of from earth(Russia biggest country)

The Sky(dont know whether Its possible)

Earth(6 Sextilion plus Kilograms)

Speacial Bonus Which of them Can carry Galactus or at least a part of his body if a part of his body name which part.

Stoic
Originally posted by TheHulk
Hulk vs Thor vs Hercules vs Superman vs Captain Marvel vs Doomsday

How Much Do You Think they can carry,name who would carry it

A Moutain(Mount Everest biggest mountain)

A Country ripped of from earth(Russia biggest country)

The Sky(dont know whether Its possible)

Earth(6 Sextilion plus Kilograms)

Speacial Bonus Which of them Can carry Galactus or at least a part of his body if a part of his body name which part.

According to H1a8 none of the Marvel guys are capable of the last feat but all of the DC guys are. I say that they all can complete it, some with more trouble than others.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Stoic
According to H1a8 none of the Marvel guys are capable of the last feat but all of the DC guys are. I say that they all can complete it, some with more trouble than others. You actually BOTHERED to listen to H1a8....but of course in theory his right but hey Grey Hulk Busted a asteroid 2x the size of earth,Thor lifted Yggdrassil and Herulas well he is Thors equal in strength

DarkSaint85
I'm gonna say this now, to save the trouble of anyone else saying it....his penis.

There. Continue.

TheHulk
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I'm gonna say this now, to save the trouble of anyone else saying it....his penis.

There. Continue. laughing

bornbayou
Classic Superman moves the entire planet.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by TheHulk
You actually BOTHERED to listen to H1a8....but of course in theory his right but hey Grey Hulk Busted a asteroid 2x the size of earth,Thor lifted Yggdrassil and Herulas well he is Thors equal in strength

well, its hard to miss H1a8 claiming that Thor can only lift at most 150,000 tons or so.

and I agree with Stoic

Badabing
I sense a sock in this thread. Better get the ban hammer ready...mmm

Colossus-Big C
They all do all execpt 6.

-Pr-
The sky is the only one i see most of them having trouble with, assuming it has that mystical component to it.

Some of them already have feats superior to lifting the Earth anyway...

h1a8
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
well, its hard to miss H1a8 claiming that Thor can only lift at most 150,000 tons or so.

and I agree with Stoic That was years ago, either before I seen better feats of him or before he had better feats (I didn't accept the midgard Serpent feat because the handbook said that only the A section of the Serpent was materialized, the cat feat was only 1 paw and thus not the full weight, and the dragon feat was again only a portion of the Serpent).

But since then I have claimed countless times that Thor can lift well over 1 million tons. Where have you been?

TheHulk
Originally posted by h1a8
That was years ago, either before I seen better feats of him or before he had better feats (I didn't accept the midgard Serpent feat because the handbook said that only the A section of the Serpent was materialized, the cat feat was only 1 paw and thus not the full weight, and the dragon feat was again only a portion of the Serpent).

But since then I have claimed countless times that Thor can lift well over 1 million tons. Where have you been? Actually in my opinion Thor can lift more than that...

TheHulk
Originally posted by Badabing
I sense a sock in this thread. Better get the ban hammer ready...mmm Seriously Bada what have I ever done to you???

WhirlyS0CK666
nutnut

SquallX
Both Captain marvel and Superman lifter half of infinity, they win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.