Sym, Juggernaut vs Etrigan, Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
No bfr to the death match.

This is Cain in his current state.

Stoic
When I said Cain in his current state, I meant when he recently fought King Hyperion.

zopzop
Ok but what version of Sym? There was one where he was infected with the transmode virus (or whatever it was called), I think that version was more powerful than classic Sym.

Irregardless, you said this is the Juggernaut from the King Hyperion fight and that wasn't Juggs at full power, Team 1 dies. Sym will be hard to put down through sheer physical force but BFRing or Etrigan's magic will do the trick.

Stoic
Sorry it's Transmode Virus Sym, if at all that makes a difference?

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
Sorry it's Transmode Virus Sym, if at all that makes a difference?

Yeah, it was a definite upgrade to Sym. But it still don't help Team 1 win. Juggernaut (the one that fought KH) was weaksauce and he's holding back Team 1. Team 2 takes it though Sym gives them hell for a while (he has complete control over his body down to the molecular level).

ColossusGrundy
Team 2 dominates. Black Adam leads the charge and takes out Juggs quickly and they beat down Sym ftw.

Babajaev
Black Adam solo

Stoic
King Hyperion's battle with Juggernaut actually gave me the impression that Cain was still a top tier, even though he was not in his 8th Day shape. If Cain was so weak during his battle with King Hyperion, who is certainly a Superman like character, and Cain gave as good as he got, how is the a stomp?

Babajaev
Originally posted by Stoic
King Hyperion's battle with Juggernaut actually gave me the impression that Cain was still a top tier, even though he was not in his 8th Day shape. If Cain was so weak during his battle with King Hyperion, who is certainly a Superman like character, and Cain gave as good as he got, how is the a stomp?

that version of juggernaut had a very crappy durability, owned by a tree, owned by some troll jumping on him, owned by a ninja kicking him in the gutt... that juggernaut was a loser

king hyperion wish to be on supermans level but he doesnt come any near that level just like gladiator and all the other low levels at there class

nwg202
How do they kill Sym?

He can even infect others and gain more power. besides physical strength that can break adamtium he can transform into all sorts of weapons and has magic too. I think he was the one that turned Maddie into the Goblin Queen.

Cain is the first to go down though....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.