Imperiex vs Abraxas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Glorificus
Both get 3 days of prep time.

Which baddie wins?

rotiart
Abraxas would take it IMO. He was a multiversal threat against a universal threat like imperious.

guy222
the dark man

zopzop
Abraxas was a fishy character, for all his supposed power he seemed underwhelming. He supposedly killed alternate universe Galacti but we don't know what state of hunger they were in or how they compare in power to 616 Galactus. What we do know is that as soon as Val and Frank rezzed Galactus, Abraxas threatened them with the UN which Galactus then stole from him. Then he panicked.

I'm going with Imperiex Prime.

quanchi112
Abraxas wins.

Power Cosmic II
abraxas. roma all but said nothing short of the ultimate nullifier would stop him

Igniz
Originally posted by zopzop
Abraxas was a fishy character, for all his supposed power he seemed underwhelming. He supposedly killed alternate universe Galacti but we don't know what state of hunger they were in or how they compare in power to 616 Galactus.

From what I know, 616 Galactus is now referred to as the Galactus Prime of the Prime Reality 616 because of the Abraxas saga.He's feeding off of planets was not only to satisfy his hunger.It was revealed that some of the energies that 616 Galactus gets from eating planets goes to the bonds that keeps Abraxas inside Multi-Eternity.And when 616 Galactus died, Abraxas was free to destroy the Multiverse.Even Multi-Eternity was helpless to stop him.I at least remember Dormammu usurping and using Multi-Eternity's power to destroy and recreate the entire Marvel Multiverse to a single Universe called the "Dormammuverse". So in terms of power, Abraxas>Multi-Eternity>Galacti.Abraxas only got owned because of the plot device known as the UN.

What we do know is that as soon as Val and Frank rezzed Galactus, Abraxas threatened them with the UN which Galactus then stole from him. Then he panicked.

I'm going with Imperiex Prime.

A theory can be said that 616 Galactus was only able to pull it off because when Val and Frank revived him, Big G might have been at full power.Not to mention Big G stated that the UN is part of him.Imperiex Prime doesn't have the UN.So he's basically screwed against Abraxas.

Abraxas FTW.

Prep-Man
Imperiex.

Mshinu
Abraxas easily.

kevdude
Imperiex Prime destroys him easy.

brownqk
Abraxas all day

iceman24567
Imperiex Prime

abhilegend
They both team up and crush galactus.

zopzop
Originally posted by Igniz
From what I know, 616 Galactus is now referred to as the Galactus Prime of the Prime Reality 616 because of the Abraxas saga.He's feeding off of planets was not only to satisfy his hunger.It was revealed that some of the energies that 616 Galactus gets from eating planets goes to the bonds that keeps Abraxas inside Multi-Eternity.And when 616 Galactus died, Abraxas was free to destroy the Multiverse.Even Multi-Eternity was helpless to stop him.I at least remember Dormammu usurping and using Multi-Eternity's power to destroy and recreate the entire Marvel Multiverse to a single Universe called the "Dormammuverse". So in terms of power, Abraxas>Multi-Eternity>Galacti.Abraxas only got owned because of the plot device known as the UN.

A theory can be said that 616 Galactus was only able to pull it off because when Val and Frank revived him, Big G might have been at full power.Not to mention Big G stated that the UN is part of him.Imperiex Prime doesn't have the UN.So he's basically screwed against Abraxas.

Abraxas FTW.

But the fact remains we DON'T know how powerful those alt reality Galacti were or what state of hunger they were in. No one on this board would accept a feat from what's basically a What If dimension (aka alternate reality). So I'm not buying it.

Secondly, if he could really destroy all the multiverse under his own power, why did he seek out the UN? Why couldn't he kill 616 Galactus under his own power, why did he have to resort to thratening him with the UN?

And Roma is a joke, Adversary owned that skank (the same guy FORGE fought to a standstill). I'm still going with Imperiex Prime.

Galan007
Abraxas was a fishy character, for all his supposed power he seemed underwhelming. He supposedly killed alternate universe Galacti but we don't know what state of hunger they were in or how they compare in power to 616 Galactus. What we do know is that as soon as Val and Frank rezzed Galactus, Abraxas threatened them with the UN which Galactus then stole from him. Then he panicked.

I'm going with Imperiex Prime. I'd tend to agree, actually.

In no way/shape/form does beating a bunch of alternate Galacti make me believe that Abraxas could beat Imperiex Prime.

Sixth_Winged
Abraxas too easy. Multiversal > Universal threat at best. Heck Prime can't even do it by himself and had to siphon energy from planets.

Ab's only downfall was a plot device deus ex-machina. Without it, i doubt MU would still exist.

Sixth_Winged
But the fact remains we DON'T know how powerful those alt reality Galacti were or what state of hunger they were in. No one on this board would accept a feat from what's basically a What If dimension (aka alternate reality). So I'm not buying it.

Secondly, if he could really destroy all the multiverse under his own power, why did he seek out the UN? Why couldn't he kill 616 Galactus under his own power, why did he have to resort to thratening him with the UN?

And Roma is a joke, Adversary owned that skank (the same guy FORGE fought to a standstill). I'm still going with Imperiex Prime.

You think Imperiex Prime can defeat a Galactus by himself?

Cogito
Originally posted by Galan007
I'd tend to agree, actually.

In no way/shape/form does beating a bunch of alternate Galacti make me believe that Abraxas could beat Imperiex Prime.

Agreed, but at the same time I didn't see Imperiex Prime do anything that would lead me to believe he could beat Abraxas.

By virtue of Imperiex trying to destroy a universe, and Abraxas actually causing universes to be destroyed, I have to go with Abraxas.

Nihilist
Abraxas rapes Imperiex.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.