Loa vs. Hulk, Wolverine and Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Magnon
Loa (Alani Ryan) from the New X-Men

vs.

Hulk
Wolverine
Spider-Man

The fight takes place in an indestructible cube about the size of a tennis court.

(I was going to attach a pic of Loa vs. Worthy Attuma, but seems I'm not allowed to post links yet...)

Parmaniac
Team

Konton
Loa runs through them.

Q99
I think a Hulk hand-thunderclap should still work.

Bouboumaster
Would his powers be enough to kill peeps with monstruous healing factor like Wolverine and Hulk?

Konton
Well, Loa phases through matter and energy... So I really don't see a thunderclap working. I don't think the team could really do the damage to her that she can do to them. Tagging Spiderman and Wolverine, though, would be pretty damn difficult for her - not that she's horrible in combat these days.

Q99
When did she do energy?

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Would his powers be enough to kill peeps with monstruous healing factor like Wolverine and Hulk?

She did perma-kill Necrosha TO zombies, and they had strong regen.

Magnon
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

Yes, she has destroyed beings with powerful regenerative abilities before. And she can easily disintegrate stuff with Hulk-level durability (in fact, I don't think any limit to her ability has been established yet).

Originally posted by Konton
Well, Loa phases through matter and energy... So I really don't see a thunderclap working.

I don't think she can phase through energy, at least not all forms of it. For example, Dr. Doom's force field stopped her attack quite easily. That said, a thunderclap "only" produces a strong shock wave made of air and air is just a gaseous form of matter. Loa should be able to phase through that without problems. In a confined space a thunderclap would more likely disorientate or take out the team members instead of Loa.

I would say Loa wins this match. Her power set doesn't leave much chance to opponents with only physical attacks.

Existere
Meh. If nothing else, the team avoids her until she collapses from exhaustion.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk tanks her attack, and punches her in the face.

horrorwolf
Team wins.

Too much regen, speed, power and experience for even Loa's awesome mutant abilities.

golem370
Hulk took a d-beam from Celestial Order- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/celestialorderthanos.htm and tanked it. It killed Strange and Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.