With the exception of Odin, who is the weakest character...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
With the exception of Odin, who is the weakest character that can beat up Thanos and do the following to him:

abhilegend
Quan will kill the writer.

psycho gundam
drax kills him, a third time

Uriel005
Originally posted by psycho gundam
drax kills him, a third time this but in all seriousness considering Wolverine has actually hurt/cut him badly I'd say him if every lucky star in the universe were to shine on him simultaneously and get in a shot to the back of thanos' skull. But that's the absolute weakest I can think of and even then the events behind it were completely PIS loaded.

Stoic
Zeus, Pluto, Seth, Tyrant, RK Thor.

TheLordofMurder

This is actually a good (probaly the best) answer...

I should have stated without weakness exploitation in the OP...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Stoic
Zeus, Pluto, Seth, Tyrant, RK Thor.

I can see all of those guys beating Thanos; Pluto would only be able to do so if they fought in Hades though...

Nihilist
Zeus, Pluto, Seth, Tyrant, RK Thor. Zeus,Pluto and certain versions of Seth arnt beating Thanos.

Stoic
Originally posted by Nihilist
Zeus,Pluto and certain versions of Seth arnt beating Thanos.

I'm not sure why you would make that claim?

JakeTheBank
Shazam

Bentley
The NYPD.

Nihilist
I'm not sure why you would make that claim? Cos ive never seen them do anything that would give a majority over Thanos.

TheLordofMurder
Cos ive never seen them do anything that would give a majority over Thanos.

Well, while battling in Hades, Pluto was able to defeat The Stranger...

Nihilist
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Well, while battling in Hades, Pluto was able to defeat The Stranger... So, a bunch of b list heroes beat Stranger and so did the Xmen aswell as Surfer giving Stranger a hell of a fight.

Stranger is mostly hype.

Babajaev
Zeus,Pluto and certain versions of Seth arnt beating Thanos.

geez i wouldnever guessed you will be biased towards thanos i mean your avatar and sig just hide it so well laughing

anyway zeus will stomp thanos just like odin did

Nihilist
Originally posted by Babajaev
geez i wouldnever guessed you will be biased towards thanos i mean your avatar and sig just hide it so well laughing

anyway zeus will stomp thanos just like odin did Shut up you boring troll.

When did Odin "STOMP" Thanos? and laughing out loudat your sad ABC logic of if Odin beats Thanos so deos Zeus, dont work that way he needs the feats to back it up.

TheLordofMurder
So, a bunch of b list heroes beat Stranger and so did the Xmen aswell as Surfer giving Stranger a hell of a fight.

Stranger is mostly hype.

Ok, well who do you think is the weakest person that can do to Thanos what Odin did sans weakness exploitation?

Stoic
Shut up you boring troll.

When did Odin "STOMP" Thanos? and laughing out loudat your sad ABC logic of if Odin beats Thanos so deos Zeus, dont work that way he needs the feats to back it up. Originally posted by Babajaev

anyway zeus will stomp thanos just like odin did

Hey Nihilist, I think you have some stiff competition here, this should be interesting.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Bentley
The NYPD.

gogogadgetgo
NYPD doesn't count. Thanos got the balls to fight Odin though he got his ass kicked.

Thanos didn't have the balls to take on the NYPD. NYPD is too much of a spite. chose someone else.

Sixth_Winged

He only killed him once afaik

Sin I AM
Zeus can...i consider Odin his equal .........I dont believe outside of his realm Pluto would be able to.

Stoic
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

Lol the Avatar of Death sentenced to breaking rocks.

Bentley
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
He only killed him once afaik

He did blew up his body and show his skeleton. Death jumped to save the sucker but barring that, Drax had dead rights on him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.