Gladiator vs Majestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Babajaev
alright so for this fight majestic doesnt have his swords because i think it will be kinda unfair so this is majestic without swords vs gladiator no bfr who wins

Stoic
Gladiators showing against Liefelds Supreme, gives him good odds of making this a good fight.

Galan007
Majestros.

Nihilist
Majestic at least 7/10

snowdragon
Majestic 7-8/10 over glads

george '06
Majestic they have similar stats but he's got the whole super genius, invent and build a weapon in seconds deal.

Stoic
Originally posted by george '06
Majestic they have similar stats but he's got the whole super genius, invent and build a weapon in seconds deal.

How do you invent and build a weapon in seconds when fighting a guy that would be all over you, and can match your speed?

Prep-Man
Majestic cuts his head off, ftw. Engine blades ftw.

george '06
Originally posted by Stoic
How do you invent and build a weapon in seconds when fighting a guy that would be all over you, and can match your speed? that was a bad example but i sort of meant his hyper intelligence thing

Babajaev
Gladiators showing against Liefelds Supreme, gives him good odds of making this a good fight.

actually supreme raped him

snowdragon
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Majestic cuts his head off, ftw. Engine blades ftw.

Per the OP no swords in this fight.

Prep-Man
Damn, well, I guess it's a good fight, but I'll give the sleight edge to Maj because of intelligence.

Stoic
Originally posted by Babajaev
actually supreme raped him

Supreme was also said to be above Majestic during the height of Image comics. Now before you ask when this was mentioned in direct comparison to Majestic, it wasn't. They just called Supreme the greatest and most powerful super power in the world. Heck Supreme nearly had his way with Union, and Union gave Majestic hell when they fought.

I'm not giving Gladiator the win over Majestic, but if anyone thinks that Majestic would run him over, or that he's a punk, he just isn't.

Babajaev
yo people i just went to the gladiator respect thread and he is a total beast he deserves to be a high herald along with thor and surfer up there he is a beast!!!!

"Id"
Mr. Majestic

JakeTheBank
Majestic.

Q99
Supreme was also said to be above Majestic during the height of Image comics. Now before you ask when this was mentioned in direct comparison to Majestic, it wasn't. They just called Supreme the greatest and most powerful super power in the world. Heck Supreme nearly had his way with Union, and Union gave Majestic hell when they fought.

I'm not giving Gladiator the win over Majestic, but if anyone thinks that Majestic would run him over, or that he's a punk, he just isn't.

Maj has been showed a lot more impressive since those early days.

Ambient
Yeah edge to Maj..

zeel
majestic kills him.

Uriel005
yo people i just went to the gladiator respect thread and he is a total beast he deserves to be a high herald along with thor and surfer up there he is a beast!!!! No one ever said Gladiator wasn't a beast. (at least not to my knowledge) A lot of people just don't personally place him as high as a lot of other High heralds. His list of ridiculous silly feats lacks a bit when compared to other top tiers which hurts him quite a bit IMO. Also I can't take purple men with mohawks seriously. Especially considering gladiator is 99% of the time serious business.

Stoic
Originally posted by Uriel005
No one ever said Gladiator wasn't a beast. (at least not to my knowledge) A lot of people just don't personally place him as high as a lot of other High heralds. His list of ridiculous silly feats lacks a bit when compared to other top tiers which hurts him quite a bit IMO. Also I can't take purple men with mohawks seriously. Especially considering gladiator is 99% of the time serious business.

That sounded dangerously close to a racist comment. stick out tongue

cdtm
Glads might be faster.. I mean, Maj was using a propulsion system to get around the universe, while Glads usually goes under his own power.

On the other hand, that exploding moon he flew from to Earth was about 9 light years away, and he made the trip in the time it took for him to finish a thought monologue. Traveling a single light year in a day is, what, 365 times light speed?

Uriel005
Originally posted by cdtm
Glads might be faster.. I mean, Maj was using a propulsion system to get around the universe, while Glads usually goes under his own power.

On the other hand, that exploding moon he flew from to Earth was about 9 light years away, and he made the trip in the time it took for him to finish a thought monologue. Traveling a single light year in a day is, what, 365 times light speed? Majestros actually has feats putting him faster. IIRC he's flown another star into the solar system and 4 months to cross the universe. I'll check for scan but I don't have too much from Wildstorm.

The Nuul
Trans light speed. BUT with the help of a device of his.

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg48/MrMajestic08/Feats/Speed/speed%2011/1.jpg

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg48/MrMajestic08/Feats/Speed/speed%2011/2.jpg

Respect thread for Maj.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t475631.html

cdtm
Originally posted by The Nuul
Trans light speed. BUT with the help of a device of his.

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg48/MrMajestic08/Feats/Speed/speed%2011/1.jpg

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg48/MrMajestic08/Feats/Speed/speed%2011/2.jpg

Yeah, that's what I was saying. Glads gets around the universe without a device.

Although it looks manually controlled, which means it was his own reflexes steering the thing..

Anyways, anytime Gladiators speed is recorded with instruments, it's said to be 100c.. Majestic should be capable of matching that, if it's really his highest speed.

abhilegend
100 c is nothing on space speed of other characters. It hardly matters as travel speed in a linear fashion is NOT combat speed.

Sixth_Winged
definitely Majestic would trump more

Babajaev
i think it should be a split, i did a research about majestic for the last 2 days and he is way too overhyped around here, he didnt do anything special and didnt win or fight anybody worth mentioning, he fought captain atom and got owned, he had trouble and even got knocked out by some no name alien and some cyborg , overall i reallysee gladiator handeling his foes better than majestic did, i will give it a split but majestic is below superman IMO

Uriel005
i think it should be a split, i did a research about majestic for the last 2 days and he is way too overhyped around here, he didnt do anything special and didnt win or fight anybody worth mentioning, he fought captain atom and got owned, he had trouble and even got knocked out by some no name alien and some cyborg , overall i reallysee gladiator handeling his foes better than majestic did, i will give it a split but majestic is below superman IMO I hope you've noticed that Wildstorm universe has quite a few more broken characters than other DC universes. Hell their flagship team has 3 people I can think of who are/ basically are reality warps. Jenny Quantum, Max Faraday and the Doctor. Majestic has completely tooled Captain Atom when he came to their universe and I mean completely wtf pwned him. He was trying to talk to him when Atom started berserker charging him for making the population of earth so terrified of him and Majestros just stood there and took it until Atom spit in his face.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Uriel005
I hope you've noticed that Wildstorm universe has quite a few more broken characters than other DC universes. Hell their flagship team has 3 people I can think of who are/ basically are reality warps. Jenny Quantum, Max Faraday and the Doctor. Majestic has completely tooled Captain Atom when he came to their universe and I mean completely wtf pwned him. He was trying to talk to him when Atom started berserker charging him for making the population of earth so terrified of him and Majestros just stood there and took it until Atom spit in his face.

So you think only wildstorm has broken characters? What about JSA, Thunderbolt would take all three you named to school simultaneously, but in comics he is always taken first in battle. What owning, this

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg48/MrMajestic08/Fights/fight%208/2.jpg
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg48/MrMajestic08/Fights/fight%208/3.jpg

I know majestic was not at 100% at that time, but to say he owned cap is wrong. Actually only one blast from cap reduced Majestic to his knees. I think majestic wins here 6-7/10, but he wouldn't steamroll Kallark, not even Superman can do that.

cdtm
Captain Atom absorbed a piece of Void, one of Wildstorms more broken characters. Everyone else got a major power boost from it, no reason to believe CA didn't too. Not to mention, that entire story sucked and had a lot of OOC moments..

snowdragon
Not to mention their second encounter Majestic tooled CA, CA got caught by Maj barely trying, CA spit on him then Maj afterwards Maj threw CA through the Washington Monument.

That was a cool showing of CA with Maj though, CA has some cool powers.

cdtm
Yeah, CA can be pretty powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.