silver surfer vs exitar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
both at their best who wins?If surfer can create black holes etc do u reckon he can take down exitar?

TheLordofMurder
LoL...spite against Surfer a thousand times over.

This is going to be closed you know...

Nihilist
This thread is worse than a LOM thread.

Surfer gets raped.

guy222
Exitar doesn't even recognize Norrin

This is a silly thread

zopzop
Thor wins 10/10.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Nihilist
This thread is worse than a LOM thread.

Surfer gets raped.

Being worse than a "LOM" (lol!!!) thread is nothing to be ashamed of; ALL THREADS are worse than a LOM thread...

Happy Dance

Placidity
Surfer turns Hulk into a cookie and eats it.

abhilegend
CBR surfer wins 10/10.

leonidas
maybe you should stick to repeat threads...?

Bentley
Originally posted by zopzop
Thor wins 10/10.

quanchi112
Exitar, easily.

Ambient
Surfer easy : O ..

By manipulating hyperfacial ; ) energies to punch ahole in Exitar dome.. FTW..

guy222
Exitar easily

ozz81
lol i know most of you will ridicule this thread especially darkone now the reason i put this thread up was i read that surfer at his peak or at full power could defeat beings as powerfull as galactus and above and had great power etc..Its no spite thread im just curious and interested in knowing ure perspective honeslty on the topic as i read that surfer had great powers and abilities at his best etc ..

JakeTheBank
Well, almost every high herald worth their salt will have statements or instances where their power output is "unlimited", their strength "incalculable", or have the ability to channel "infinite" levels of energy or something along those lines.

The thing is, statements aside, a high herald with some trans level showings is a far cry from a Celestial, especially Exitar. It is a spite thread, unfortunately, though I do believe that you honestly didn't intend it to be. There's really nothing Surfer could do besides die.

Silverad0
How near the Crunch is he?

Ambient
Lol..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.