Walker vs Black Racer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Glorificus
Which "Death God" comes out on top?

quanchi112
Walker, easily.

Sixth_Winged
Walker

zopzop
Walker. He humiliated Thanos, Genis, and Thor. It took Death to take him out.

quanchi112
Originally posted by zopzop
Walker. He humiliated Thanos, Genis, and Thor. It took Death to take him out. Whoa, whoa, whoa. He didn't humiliate Thanos and Thanos arranged his death.

Babajaev
Originally posted by quanchi112
Walker, easily.

based on what exactly? i want feats of them both and you explaining how you came to that conclusion

zopzop
Whoa, whoa, whoa. He didn't humiliate Thanos and Thanos arranged his death.

You are correct in that Thanos outsmarted him. But if he wasn't tricked, he'd crush Thanos. He had him on his knees with one shot. He could have done more but he was toying with them, his true target was Death itself.

zopzop
Originally posted by Babajaev
based on what exactly? i want feats of them both and you explaining how you came to that conclusion

Have you seen what he did to Thanos, Thor and Genis? Here look over his respect thread :
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t460626.html

He crushes Black Racer.

Lord Feron
Walker, not even close.

quanchi112
based on what exactly? i want feats of them both and you explaining how you came to that conclusion Read the arc Walker was in. It was just around 2-3 issues. If you need to ask for feats about a character who appeared in one arc then clearly you're completely ignorant on the character.

Originally posted by zopzop
You are correct in that Thanos outsmarted him. But if he wasn't tricked, he'd crush Thanos. He had him on his knees with one shot. He could have done more but he was toying with them, his true target was Death itself. So rescind your statement that he humiliated Thanos. You're statement had nothing to do with who'd win a fight but was about whether or not he was humiliated which he wasn't.

guy222
walker

Babajaev
Read the arc Walker was in. It was just around 2-3 issues. If you need to ask for feats about a character who appeared in one arc then clearly you're completely ignorant on the character.

so i take it as you are talking out of your a$$? i asked for avidance that shows us he can defeat black racer with easy as you stated yourself, now i want to see what did you base it off, in order to determine that character A can defeat character B you have to compare there both abilities, peak, limits... and only then you can deside, if you cant do those than you are talking out of your a$$ biased bullcrap

now what do we know about black racer.... we know that the old version got killed by infinity man who is above walker anyway, but we are using current versions so its current black racer which means , he is stated to be death and above the gods, he took full power punch from superman without noticing it... not too many feats right? which means you got nothing to base your answer off right? which means you are full of shit now get your ass out of here

leonidas
i'd actually like to know who has even beaten the classic black racer. i love all the talk about walker, and what he's done. i wonder how many people know anything about the racer and his own record.....

bbrem123
walker all day

Bentley
Originally posted by leonidas
i'd actually like to know who has even beaten the classic black racer. i love all the talk about walker, and what he's done. i wonder how many people know anything about the racer and his own record.....

The only defeat I know is against boosted IM and he would beat Walker, but since it was likely a cheap shot off panel...

Mindset
Blatant racism in this thread.

Babajaev
Originally posted by Mindset
Blatant racism in this thread.

i agree its just because he is "Black Racer" everybody are against him, if it was "White Racer" you would see a different picture

leonidas
Originally posted by Bentley
The only defeat I know is against boosted IM and he would beat Walker, but since it was likely a cheap shot off panel...

yep. the ONLY way i've ever seen him 'defeated' is via bfr through boom tubes and he usually returns or simply decides not to. i've never seen him ko'd in a conventional manner.....

looks like mindset is right. again. no expression

quanchi112
so i take it as you are talking out of your a$$? i asked for avidance that shows us he can defeat black racer with easy as you stated yourself, now i want to see what did you base it off, in order to determine that character A can defeat character B you have to compare there both abilities, peak, limits... and only then you can deside, if you cant do those than you are talking out of your a$$ biased bullcrap

now what do we know about black racer.... we know that the old version got killed by infinity man who is above walker anyway, but we are using current versions so its current black racer which means , he is stated to be death and above the gods, he took full power punch from superman without noticing it... not too many feats right? which means you got nothing to base your answer off right? which means you are full of shit now get your ass out of here He appeared in three issues if you are asking for evidence on such a blip character you clearly have no idea on the Walker.

Lord Feron
Punch Supes away with minimal effort and tried to catch flash but failed. And was killed by IM (this part i read somewhere, but never seen the comic).

Anything else? Walker imo can ***** slap supes like nothing. Don't know if he can catch flash, walker means of travel is teleportation and walking eek!

I don't see IM ripping Walkers heart out. It would be a great fight though. Not sure who wins.

Cogito
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Punch Supes away with minimal effort and tried to catch flash but failed. And was killed by IM (this part i read somewhere, but never seen the comic).

Anything else? Walker imo can ***** slap supes like nothing. Don't know if he can catch flash, walker means of travel is teleportation and walking eek!

I don't see IM ripping Walkers heart out. It would be a great fight though. Not sure who wins.

IM was empowered by the Source. He ripped (essentially) all of the New Gods' hearts out.

The Source > Black Racer, and likely Death, which is why he was able to do it. Whether normal IM could defeat the Black Racer might be an interesting but ultimately futile discussion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.