World War Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
If Thor had been in the same place as WWH (that is wanting to teach the Illuminati a lesson: Ironman, Black Bolt, Reed Richards, Doctor Strange, Namor.) Would he succeed? His Warbound are: Balder, Sif, Volstagg, Fandral, Hogun, Heimdall. Neither Thor nor his warbound will kill. Thor gets the belt of power and his gauntlets and shield. Does he succeed in taking down Earth?

dmills
I don't even think he needs the b.o.s et al. If he wanted to bring Marvel Earth to its knees no one could stop him. BB and Strange are his biggest obstacles.

Stoic
Yep they would succeed.

nwg202
hmmm...not sure about that, are we talking about taking over the earth or just getting the illuminati? There a lot of really powerful people out there like blue marvel, surfer is now on this earth and that uber uncanny team...

I'm mean if WWhulk tried getting xavier from this current team w/ Magneto, Hope, a Cyttorak Colossus, Namor and a Limbo powered magik w/ a soul sword. without PIS hulk would have gotten teleported to limbo where magik is all powerful or a blackhole...

He can definately get most of illuminati, he would rip right through the Avengers for sure...don't know about Strange and Xavier with the Defenders and the Extinction team defending them...that's insane firepower right there...he'd need way more back up then those guys...

Badabing
Originally posted by Damborgson
If Thor had been in the same place as WWH (that is wanting to teach the Illuminati a lesson: Ironman, Black Bolt, Reed Richards, Doctor Strange, Namor.) Would he succeed? His Warbound are: Balder, Sif, Volstagg, Fandral, Hogun, Heimdall. Neither Thor nor his warbound will kill. Thor gets the belt of power and his gauntlets and shield. Does he succeed in taking down Earth? Thor and Volstagg are win incarnate.

Stoic
Originally posted by nwg202
hmmm...not sure about that, are we talking about taking over the earth or just getting the illuminati? There a lot of really powerful people out there like blue marvel, surfer is now on this earth and that uber uncanny team...

I'm mean if WWhulk tried getting xavier from this current team w/ Magneto, Hope, a Cyttorak Colossus, Namor and a Limbo powered magik w/ a soul sword. without PIS hulk would have gotten teleported to limbo where magik is all powerful or a blackhole...

He can definately get most of illuminati...don't know about Strange and Xavier with the Defenders and the Extinction team defending them...that's insane firepower right there...he'd need way more back up then those guys...

The Thor that is in this thread, took it to Thanos that was amped by the Chalice of I forget lol. All the same, Thanos was a bad boy in that comic, and Thor took his measure. Thanos alone with a team would be able to bring the Earth to it's knees, when you consider the opposition.

Sin I AM
why bring up thanos

Stoic
Originally posted by Sin I AM
why bring up thanos

Because the Thor used in this thread, wore the exact same thing that he did when he baked Thanos, and I mean literally. Thanos also had a significant boost in that story as well.

nwg202
Originally posted by Stoic
The Thor that is in this thread, took it to Thanos that was amped by the Chalice of I forget lol. All the same, Thanos was a bad boy in that comic, and Thor took his measure. Thanos alone with a team would be able to bring the Earth to it's knees, when you consider the opposition.

Ah well don't really know how much power the belt and gauntlet give him but if he is a skyfather level type maybe he can do it....i still think it wont be easy...so this thor has to be way way above wwhulk in power? Cuz surfer is pretty high up there and magik woh is capable of threatening mephisto the soul sowrd would be effective agianst his warhound for sure...hulk juggs(colossus), blue marvel, x-man, Hope w/ PF...add all the others...i just dont think it would be easy

i sure hope Legion and Franklin are of the table for this fight....cuz i dont think thanos is beating them

Damborgson
Originally posted by Badabing
Thor and Volstagg are win incarnate. Mostly Volstagg http://www.8daysageek.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Volstagg1.jpg I only put Thor in there for the fun of it. stick out tongue

Brutacus
thor would stop at the juggernaut. ow yeah and I'm back

Stoic
Ah well don't really know how much power the belt and gauntlet give him but if he is a skyfather level type maybe he can do it....i still think it wont be easy...so this thor has to be way way above wwhulk in power? Cuz surfer is pretty high up there and magik woh is capable of threatening mephisto the soul sowrd would be effective agianst his warhound for sure...hulk juggs(colossus), blue marvel...add all the others...i just dont think it would be easy

i sure hope Legion and Franklin are of the table for this fight....cuz i dont think thanos is beating them

Neither Franklin, Mephisto, or Magik were part of the WW Hulk story arc though. So I never gave them a thought. Were they in the story? I admit to not reading all of the add on titles.

nwg202
Originally posted by Stoic
Neither Franklin, Mephisto, or Magik were part of the WW Hulk story arc though. So I never gave them a thought. Were they in the story? I admit to not reading all of the add on titles.

Oh yeah if were just talking about the wwhulk opponents I agree he definately clears it ...a lot of them have gotten serious upgrades now though and i was thinking about the whole marvel earth thing...especially the uncanny team (they are taking on a freaking celestial now) and the defenders

Badabing
Mostly Volstagg http://www.8daysageek.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Volstagg1.jpg I only put Thor in there for the fun of it. stick out tongue Agreed. I like every comic Volstagg is in.

Stoic
Originally posted by Brutacus
thor would stop at the juggernaut. ow yeah and I'm back

Not with all of the gear he has in this thread, and if he went into Warriors madness, I see him shifting a lot of real estate.

joesha28
It is not just his strength, but his power, experience and asgardian resources...Thor gonna take this. Hard to stop him.

gogogadgetgo
Thor wouldn't need those trinkets. He could just sit back somewhere and flood the planet and force the Illuminati to kill each other, otherwise he'll sink every continent on earth.

JakeTheBank
He pawns Earth.

Nihilist
If Thors warbound help him like the other warbound helped Hulk he clears it.

Bouboumaster
Are Hulk and his family on Earth, in that "World War Thor"?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Are Hulk and his family on Earth, in that "World War Thor"?
Lol like it would matter.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Are Hulk and his family on Earth, in that "World War Thor"? yep

Bouboumaster
yep

Ok.

With the belt and the gauntlet, Thor do it, and easely at that.
Without them, Hulk and co. are the ones to stop them.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Lol like it would matter. Hulk shoves "belt of strength" up Thor ass.

Thor does well, but his warbound aren't that formidable..

nwg202
When you guys say he take marvel earth who are the players?
the ones in the WWhulk storyline or current marvel earth? which means every freaking hero out there including franklin richards Hope and Legion

His warbound don't seem so impressive Hulk Colossus Magik and Blue Marvel could stop them. Magik could probably take them to limbo and slaughter them by herself there. Surfer , strange and the rest could gang up on thor.

Then you have the uber powerful Mutants like Legion franklin and wanda and possibly Hope (the 3 can destroy creation and Hope seems to have the big bird of fire in her)

h1a8
Thor is not beating Strange let alone Zom.

Hulk only won because of stupid circumstances (Pak understood that Hulk couldn't beat Strange in a straight fight).

nwg202
Originally posted by h1a8

Hulk only won because of stupid circumstances (Pak understood that Hulk couldn't beat Strange in a straight fight).

I agree i don't think Thor and his group can take marvel earth. But isn't current strange a lot weaker now? He had a hard time w/ Attuma. pretty sure he isn't operating on Classic strange levels..

Damborgson
I agree i don't think Thor and his group can take marvel earth. But isn't current strange a lot weaker now? He had a hard time w/ Attuma. pretty sure he isn't operating on Classic strange levels.. hes not. Its been a while since his sorcerer supreme days.

Stoic
Originally posted by h1a8

The Hulk held back during the entire fiasco. Imagine if he fought Zom/Strange in the Dark Dimension? Yep Murder in a Strange Land would be the title.

nwg202
hes not. Its been a while since his sorcerer supreme days.

Who is the current sorcerer supreme of earth? Is magik still the SS of limbo? How many ss are out there anyway?

Horrificus
Thor is too much. He would win.
He has too many tools to be ignored. People disregard his abilities and tools, claiming that certain brick characters can defeat him. But, if you take it all into account, Thor can do some seriously INSANE things above and beyond his top tier strength.

Enzeru
The writers would simply make Sentry stable for that fight and then he would stalemate and stop Thor.

JakeTheBank
The Reigning II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.