Thor & Beta Ray Bill Vs Mr. Majestic & Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27967/639542-the_end_2_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/14721/303864-18002-105408-4-majestic_large.jpg

Prep-Man
Nobody? Come on!

Martian_mind
Hammer bros.

abhilegend
Majestros and Kal win 6/10.

Bentley
Majestic is the weak link, but Supes is superior to everyone else, so let's say split.

dmills
Majestros is no weak link no expression

Supermen win.

ColossusGrundy
Team 2.

Supes has already beat down Thor before.

I don't see Bill making this a fight.

Team 2- 9/10.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Hammer bros.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy

Supes has already beat down Thor before.

Stop saying that mad

Bentley
Originally posted by dmills
Majestros is no weak link no expression

Supermen win.

Dude, a crappy Superman clone one-shot Majestic.

abhilegend
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Stop saying that mad

You know it's true.Happy Dance dance

Mshinu
Hammers for the win. THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP SMASH CRACK WHAMMO evil face !!

joesha28
Majestic is the strongest out of the 4, edge to the super team

Uriel005
Originally posted by joesha28
Majestic is the strongest out of the 4, edge to the super team superman distracts Majestros builds anti-mjolnir worthiness cannon. Thor becomes useless drastically weakened Majestros then changes settings to zap Bill.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Uriel005
superman distracts Majestros builds anti-mjolnir worthiness cannon. Thor becomes useless drastically weakened Majestros then changes settings to zap Bill.
Originally posted by joesha28
Majestic is the strongest out of the 4, edge to the super team
no

JakeTheBank
Lawl.

Split, or slight edge to the Hammer Bros.

playa1258
Team DC

snowdragon
If Maj has his sword I'll give team supermen 5.5/10 if he doesn't have his sword, erg I don't want to think of the split.

The only "significant" advantage is Maj's use of speed and intellect to maybe make something to stop the hammer brothers.

Uriel005
Originally posted by snowdragon
If Maj has his sword I'll give team supermen 5.5/10 if he doesn't have his sword, erg I don't want to think of the split.

The only "significant" advantage is Maj's use of speed and intellect to maybe make something to stop the hammer brothers. Thats what I'm thinking. Statwise the teams are fairly similar. Majestic creates tech to confangle the enchants and takes both hammers and trololol's when Thor goes to daddy saying the obnoxious prick took him and his butt buddies hammers.

Prep-Man
Yes, Majestic can have his swordS

Uriel005
Oh shit. Thor and Bill get pwned by the swashbuckling jackass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.